PDA

View Full Version : Distressspheres

j.h.s
05-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Can anyone tell me how to complete the Songstress Dresssphere? I have Yuna at 84% with two blank sections, so how do I fill them? Also how do you teach them the Blue Bullet skills whilst they are Gunners Mages? thanks :confused:

Misfit
05-07-2004, 12:54 PM
If you need the "Magical Masque" and the "MP Mambo", then you need to acquire two key items: Magical Dances, Vol. I and Magical Dances, Vol. II.

This is how to get them... Volume I is obtained by defeating the boss enemies inside the Den of Woe at Mushroom Rock. Volume II is obtained by defeating the Experiment machine at Djose Temple during Chapter 5.

And I'm not quite sure about that whole Blue Bullet thing... Err... o_o;

m4tt
05-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I think the skill has to be used on the character for them to learn the blue bullet version..

Xander
05-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Yeah, Gau's right, the skill does have to be used on the character. I wondered for a while because I wasn't learning any but then I found a few things. If you notice an enemy that often does a special attack, such as those plants which use "Seed Cannon", make your Gun Mage provoke them so that they use it on her, then you should learn it straight away.

I only have a few so far, Fire Breath is a good one, can't remember what you learn it from though. I'm determined not to look up the locations of them, but you can find them on GameFaqs if you want to know which enemies have Blue Bullet skills.

Del Murder
05-08-2004, 06:54 AM
Many Blue Bullets can only be gotten from bosses. So keep a heads up!