PDA

View Full Version : Birthday gifts

angel
05-08-2004, 04:16 PM
I got an acrylic case for my pc yesterday.....
http://www.definatly.net/website/index.php?page=Newnews&showmessage=yes&messagenr=94

it has to be the best gift yet...

and loads of money and a wooden example hand (for drawing)

what is everybodies best gift ?

Psychotic
05-08-2004, 04:20 PM
If you go into the new photo thread, click one of the pics of me. The huge walrus? Yeah, that's it, I got it for my birthday last Friday, from those two crazay laydays Xander and Rye.

Peegee
05-08-2004, 04:23 PM
angel: is it a sunbeam case? I have the exact same thing if so. They have other brands, so I'm interested :D

I think the best gift I've ever had is my gamecube, though I never play it.

Shlup
05-09-2004, 01:14 AM
I almost bought a clear case but decided to go for black with a window. My presents for my birthday this year included a new $1500 computer, a video game I wanted, a DVD player that plays MP3 CDs, and a party with lots of booze.

Kirobaito
05-09-2004, 01:17 AM
This year I'll be getting a car (my mom's), a foosball table, and a cellphone. But I'm paying for half of the foosball table, and I have to pay for the cell phone payments.

Jebus
05-09-2004, 02:48 AM
This year I got a new computer, made by me and my aunt's boyfriend so it was alot cheaper than retail, and my friends used car.

Casey
05-09-2004, 06:40 AM
Im not really going to say.There is no worse or best gifts for me. Its just the thoughts that count. Yeah, that computer case looks nifty though do you have like blue lighting or red lighting on the fans? It would look cool in the dark like mine.:D

Oh and happy birthday! Good times.

Calliope
05-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Jojo, vanilla coke, and DW4 :D.

Rainecloud
05-09-2004, 07:33 AM
As most of you already know, I don't celebrate my Birthday, but I have received plenty of great gifts from my friends and family over the years. The best gifts are as follows:

- Nintendo Entertainment System (from my Grandad).
- Atari 520 STE (from my Dad).
- Super Nintendo (from my Grandma).
- My Car: "Stella" (from my Dad).
- Sega Megadrive/Genesis (from my Mum & Dad).
- Sega Game Gear (from my Grandad).
- Nintendo Game Boy (from my Grandma).
- 2 Months of Paid LiveJournal Time (from Xander).

Everyone sure knows what I like. In fact, I don't recall ever receiving a bad present. O_o

Felldoh
05-09-2004, 07:41 AM
My uncle gave me his car for my birthday. If not the best, the most useful one I have yet recieved.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-09-2004, 08:12 AM
My beloved ps2

Rye
05-09-2004, 03:01 PM
My parrot was my best birthday present ever. :)

Xander
05-09-2004, 06:26 PM
My best gift..hmm.. difficult. My brother always gets me awesome presents. Once my very first boyfriend sent me a huge (and I mean huge) package with tons of presents in, loads of cuddly lions and CD's and lotsa stuff, that was probably the best gift I ever got. Oh and the Hundred Reasons T-Shirt Lindsey got me is awesome too <3

Mikztsu
05-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Mine has to be something that Lilly always sent for my birthdays. Those presents were made and given with huge love and that's something which beats all the materialistic crap and I'll never forget those.

I also love the Ghostraper painting that Kalenisis sent me for my 21st birthday. She had painted it all by herself, spent lots of time in it, got it framed and all and then sent it here to Finland.

Lindy
05-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Xander bought me a Knuckles plush toy, I <3 it.

Adam_jsr
05-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi,

Nice & cool ideas for gifts but i will go for my own photos on canvas (http://www.photo-print-on-canvas.com) because i am great lover of art & as well as little bit artistic in nature also.

Thanks

Adam

Please don't revive old threads, Adam. Also, leave all advertising to your signature. - Flying Mullet