PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Carnage
05-08-2004, 05:18 PM
im up to the part where you get the flying ship from the catapulp. i went to the ancient ruins and they flew away. some walkthroughs tell me to go to the tycoon meteor but the meteors closed up tohers tell me to go back to the catapult but i cant get back in. please someone help me :(

Zifnab
05-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Did you try landing the airship right on top of the catapult? Also maybe check the other meteors as well.

Marble
05-08-2004, 06:58 PM
If you're at the correct part in the story all you have to do is walk up and examine the door outline on the front of the meteors.

Flashback007
05-08-2004, 08:37 PM
I think they are right. You must try to land between the points of Cresent Island, then you probally get back to catapult. But also you indeed can go to the meteors. A few times, if I am right Cid and Mid will be waiting for you. Another fun thing to do is to go to the town that is surrounded by mountains it's (SPOILERS) Bartz hometown

Carnage
05-08-2004, 10:37 PM
thanks i figured it out. you had to land on top of it it was just mad hard cause the airship goes like three spaces each time u push a direction.