PDA

View Full Version : Damn you life/internet, be more interesting.

Dingo Jellybean
05-09-2004, 04:35 AM
Anyone ever go through those droughts where the internet is just boring? You just go on for the sake of going on. Maybe it's the fact that the semester is ending and they'll be nothing to do. I'm taking summer classes, but I might dread those too. Or it's the fact that I saw a girl who actually decided to talk to me and that I'll never see her again. So yep, damn it all.

Erdrick Holmes
05-09-2004, 04:39 AM
In otice that but the internet is just too boring but I can't get off of it.

Peegee
05-09-2004, 04:47 AM
Yeah, but what are you going to do? Go out? Get exercise? Get a job?

Pah. Good luck with that.

Meat Puppet
05-09-2004, 05:16 AM
Yes I'm doing one ATM

ZeZipster
05-09-2004, 06:04 AM
I have exams and many projects due in the next 2 weeks. Although I am, I'm not going to admit it, because I have plenty of things I could be doing.

So, yeah I'm a bored person-man right now.

Calliope
05-09-2004, 07:15 AM
Stagnation & Oppression.

Rainecloud
05-09-2004, 07:27 AM
Now and again, I'll go through the same old routine of becoming incredibly fed up with life. In order to brighten things up a little, I try to make new friends at my religious congregation and ask them out to the cinema (or something equally as interesting). Failing that, I'll watch some movies/wrestling events, post here at EoFF a lot more, or read/write to take my mind off things.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that my life is unbelievably boring and that I never do anything. Then, I take a step back in order to get a good view of the whole picture and I realise that my life is pretty damn busy. I'm sure you've heard of the old saying: "Life is what you make of it". Well, I used to hate that saying. But, it's really quite helpful. Unless you make the effort to try new things, you'll never be truly satisfied with what you're doing.

I hope you find some interesting things to do, Dingo.

Rye
05-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Oh, I go through those a lot. I generally just read and watch MTV/Fuse until I'm so tired of watching the same music videos/shows over that I go back online.

Logan
05-09-2004, 04:54 PM
If it gets too boring, I just hop off and read a book. By the time I hop back on, something interesting has happened. Usually.

Xander
05-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I'm always bored of the Internet, most of the time but I still go on it for the sake of it, *addicted* and hang around here sometimes even when there's nothing left to read xD

Mikztsu
05-09-2004, 06:47 PM
All the time lately. I've had nothing to do online. Just been making stupid LJ entries, just for the sake of updating it.

Oh yeah, and playing this: http://mirrored.flabber.nl/bloody.pingu/bloody.pingu.swf

Loony BoB
05-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes. I agree entirely. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=45319)