PDA

View Full Version : how do i get into deep dungeon

mdome
05-09-2004, 03:15 PM
i did everything on the eyes on ff spoiler page, but i can't get the deep dungeon to appear on my map?

Felldoh
05-09-2004, 07:15 PM
You have to be at the end of CH4, after the battle of Murond Holy Place (The one before the final battle at Orbonne Monastery), then go to Warjilis Trade City, a scene should play, and the dungeon should appear on the map to the right of Warjilis, if I remember the position correctly.

unknown88
05-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Its fairly easy to get there, and its the best place to level up in the game, though you may not like it because its dark. When you get there have
Move find item (the best in the game is hidden there).

Felldoh
05-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Also, you can catch useful items like Chaos Blades, Masamunes, Koga Knives, Chirijiradens, Javelin II and Excaliburs from the Ninjas in the level "HORROR". Just equip the "Catch" ability and find a group of level 90+ Ninjas. Especially useful if you missed getting the Masamune from Elmdor or the Javelin II from Nelveska Temple.

the_elf
02-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Hello!

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I thought it better to use the search before asking the same question again.

I can't get Deep Dungeon to come up. I know that I remember seeing it before (in another old, lost save). I'm at the end of Chapter 4 (finished Murond Holy Place), I've managed to get Cloud, and I'm steering clear of Orbonne. I can't manage to trigger the bar scene in Warjilis. I've checked Rumors everywhere, and am in the process of trying to clear every Proposition on the map.

Did I hit a glitch? Did I pass some kind of point where Deep Dungeon is no longer available to be unlocked?

Thank you for your help!

the_elf
02-20-2007, 01:24 PM
I guess this isn't a very active forum. I was hoping that someone could tell me "Hey, yeah, you need to finish all of the propositions" or "Sounds like you got screwed because you didn't do blah blah correctly." :cry:

LoKuS
02-20-2007, 04:22 PM
i would tell you, but i dont remember. :)

BG-57
02-21-2007, 01:39 AM
Try going back to Goug Machine City. There are tons of cutscenes you have to experience there to progress the bonus missions in Chapter 4.

the_elf
02-21-2007, 06:34 AM
No go in Goug. :( I think I might be starting over from scratch. I want to do some things differently, anyway, like doing some poaching.

Shotgunnova
02-21-2007, 11:21 AM
If you're using the spoiler page on the mainsite as the guide, no wonder you haven't gotten it yet -- it neglects to say you have to be in Chapter 4 and must have cleared St. Murond Temple (but haven't gone to the next destination). Only then will it open, after you visit Warjilis.

the_elf
02-21-2007, 02:57 PM
If you're using the spoiler page on the mainsite as the guide, no wonder you haven't gotten it yet -- it neglects to say you have to be in Chapter 4 and must have cleared St. Murond Temple (but haven't gone to the next destination). Only then will it open, after you visit Warjilis.

Um, there was something you missed. Here, let me help you out:

I can't get Deep Dungeon to come up. I know that I remember seeing it before (in another old, lost save). I'm at the end of Chapter 4 (finished Murond Holy Place), I've managed to get Cloud, and I'm steering clear of Orbonne. I can't manage to trigger the bar scene in Warjilis. I've checked Rumors everywhere, and am in the process of trying to clear every Proposition on the map.

Is there another "trigger" outside of Goug Machine City and Warjilis that I could be missing?

feioncastor
02-21-2007, 07:30 PM
I seem to remember having to read a Rumor in Warjilis Bar to make it appear, but I could be mistaken.

If you're at the END of chapter 4, the only red location on the map should be Orbonne Monastery. Of course, Deep Dungeon is also a red place, but other than that, it should just be Orbonne.

Anyway, I'm leaning toward the Rumor at the bar thing, but I don't know for sure.

the_elf
02-21-2007, 07:37 PM
I must've hit a bug, then. I didn't catch on to reading rumors until I was trying to unlock BeoWolf, Worker 8, and Cloud. We'll see if I can find it on the second pass.

Shotgunnova
02-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Did you get it, then?

the_elf
02-28-2007, 06:08 PM
No, I never did. I kept the save, but chocked it up to some kind of bug and decided to start from scratch. The only place on the map where I hadn't gone was Orbonne Monestary (I'm pretty sure I went everywhere trying to trip stuff...dozens of visits to Goug and Warjilis with no luck unlocking Deep Dungeon).

That's okay. I knew there was something to selling furs, but I had no idea that it yielded special gear. I needed to start over for some of the poaching anyway.

This time through, I'm tripping through all of the rumors in every bar. I don't want to get stuck on the same glitch again.