PDA

View Full Version : Laughing is deadly

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-10-2004, 11:23 AM
1.have u had instances where you laughed and as a reult been in an accident...whether it be small or big?

2.What does your laughing sound like!?

My answers
1.YES.....i fell over my bag at school and landed on my back...ahh!...and i was laughing on my seat and i fell while is was rockin on my chair

2. i head my laughing sounds very......horrible.....and skreatchy....i try to hold it in these days but i doesnt work...

Dixie
05-10-2004, 02:03 PM
1: Yes, I was on a chair at home and I sliped off from laughing so hard and hit my head on something. I continued to laugh.
2: Yes, I can't help it.

eternalshiva
05-10-2004, 02:21 PM
I laugh so hard sometimes, I fall over and I always hurt myself. :/ and my laugh is really loud, it makes me throw my head back. I look quite silly.

Sephex
05-10-2004, 07:14 PM
1: Yes, I was on a chair at home and I sliped off from laughing so hard and hit my head on something. I continued to laugh.

I was laughing at the result of that.

Rainecloud
05-10-2004, 08:02 PM
I) Have you ever laughed and as a reult been involved in an accident?
No. However, I used to get told off at school for laughing during classes.

II) What does your laughing sound like?
I can't really describe my laughter. It's not overly loud, and it doesn't sound weird...

Yamaneko
05-10-2004, 08:04 PM
I don't find anything funny, thus I do not laugh.

Peegee
05-10-2004, 08:06 PM
My laugh is an annoying sounding cackle. Wait that's my ex.

My laugh is just annoying...I dunno.

Dixie
05-11-2004, 02:05 AM
I was laughing at the result of that.I know you were. Now I have to remind you of the Spiraler. YOU LOST FIVE TIMES AND IT WAS PAINFUL TO YOU AND I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!

You better believe I remember. TREATED!

Jebus
05-11-2004, 02:08 AM
1. Not that I remember :D
2. Sometimes its really high-pitched, sometimes sounds like "Bwahahah", sometimes kind of a maniacal laugh. As with everything I feel/do, it depends on the time of day.

DeBlayde
05-11-2004, 04:19 AM
1. I was driving... uh, someplace... can't recall just where right now. but anyways, had a couple friends riding with me, and one is incredibly funny. :note for future reference: don't have somebody driving a car who closes their eyes and slaps their knees when busting a gut when there is a very witty person riding in that same car.

no, I didn't run into the car in front of me, my reflexes are better than that. thankfully, the road was not icy at the time.

2. I have several laughs. one is an annoyingly loud bark that hurts my wife's ears and is usually exhibited while watching Whose Line is it Anyway? I have another when I'm in a more serious situation where I maintain more control of myself. it's mostly a chuckle, but I had a friend who called it an evil laugh. It does kind of resemble a maniac's cackle... only quieter! really!

DocFrance
05-11-2004, 04:52 AM
Humor is a... human emotion.

fire_of_avalon
05-11-2004, 06:16 AM
I) I've probably stumbled around a bit, but never hurt myself or anyone else.
II) Sometimes I high pitched giggle, sometimes a cackle, and sometimes the wheezy, red in the face laugh you get when you just can't do anything else.

BatChao
05-11-2004, 06:20 AM
Once at work something my coworker was talking about made me laugh so hard that I fell on the floor laughing... then when I tried to get up, I smashed my head onto a shelf and kept on laughing. Then one of my supervisors walked by and looked at me all crazy, then walked away.

My laugh sounds... normal I guess.

DMKA
05-11-2004, 08:02 AM
1. Once I was driving and a tire flew off a semi in front of us...we found it funny...then it hit some idiot talegater's grill and then cracked his windsheild...we were laughing even harder...then I swevered off the road from lack of attention and almost crashed into a bridge support...we continued to laugh.

2. Its annoying...lets just leave it at that.

Originally posted by Yamaneko
I don't find anything funny, thus I do not laugh.
Now I'm laughing because of that. ^

Iceglow
05-11-2004, 01:23 PM
well I laugh at all my accidents and the things that are not accidents where I have ended up in pain or with a new scar to show, it's part of my way of dealing with stuff if I can laugh at it I cant cry about it, right?

My laughing starts of very quiet just above mute levels but depending on the situation I can laugh like a big deep voiced guy or like a little girl all high pitched and squeeky