PDA

View Full Version : What style you have!!!

sephxangel
05-10-2004, 01:33 PM
What is your style of clothes??? i ask this mainly because people's taste in clothes refelect their personlity. I like alot of things so my style is basically anyhting i see and like. it all depends on my mood for the day...i can go goth one day and ghetto the next...but right now all i'm basically wearing is a nurse uniform(cuz i'm going to school!)

Erdrick Holmes
05-10-2004, 01:35 PM
I don't give a crap what I wear, really. As long as they're clean and comfortable I'll wear it.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-10-2004, 02:06 PM
I wear black band tops, baggy blue jeans and a blue bandana :choc:

TheAbominatrix
05-10-2004, 02:07 PM
I wear beat up clothes... the style would be punk. Not the pop-punk nonsense, the real hardcore stuff. I put a lot of work into my clothing, sewing patches and altering shirts and drawing on stuff... usually plaid bondage pants or plaid/black skirts... black band shirts (though I have all colors), my pinned and patched jean vest, and my jean jacket which is still in production, it only has a few patches on. Oh and my combat boots or Chuck Taylors, and my spiked belt (got a great deal on it at a second-hand store) with my Narcoleptic Youth squatter's flap. I made a saddle-bag sort of purse for my belt, too, since I hate carrying purses (I have a tendency to set them down and forget about them).

I dress for comfort though, always. I'm not concerned about 'how punk' I'll look when I step outside, I just like what I wear. Some of it's for functionality, too... I've worn Chuck's in circle pits only once and I broke my foot. So the boots are a must. xD

Misfit
05-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Hm, my style is ... me!? I have chains here, pins there, plaid here, belts / belt straps there, fishnets here, wristbands there, y'know ... that whole sorta thing. >D

Sephex
05-10-2004, 07:13 PM
I dress basic. I wear lots of black, but it's not a goth thing or whatever. I wear a lot of video game and band related shirts. If it is warm out I wear shorts(duh). If it is cold out I wear pants (also duh). I wear black boots though. Once again, this isn't a goth thing. I just don't like any style of normal shoes.

Iceglow
05-10-2004, 07:48 PM
let me see *opens cuboard hiding all of clothes* I own around 3 pairs of blue jeans all of them baggy and ripped (maybe they shouldn't be used for BMXing so much or just replaced but nah that would take cash), a load of simple plain black T-shirts no bands on them or brands, A pair of Leather Biker trousers that are skin tight, A series of gothic style fishnet tops or leather and webbing tops (all are skin tight), a load of black suit shirts always useful for when its too hot for a jacket but theres a cold breeze or more formal occasions, My suit (for interviews ect plain black), 7 Pairs of tight black Jeans with a mixture of 501 design button fly's and zip fly, a few roll necks again in black, my New Rock knee high boots and my flight jacket also my trench coat. Other than that I have the basics like underwear and a denim jacket with a few pin badges and patches on it, it is very beat up it was originally a lee cooper jacket that got brought back from the states for me 3 years ago it now looks about 11 years old.

Rainecloud
05-10-2004, 07:56 PM
I have a vast array of clothes. Sometimes, I'll be happy in plain clothes - jogging pants, a tee shirt (and a sweatshirt if it's cold) will be perfectly adequate. If it's warm, then I'll probably wear some jeans and just a tee shirt. I have some expensive clothes, but I don't wear them unless I'm attending a special social event of some sort. My favourites include a nice black tee with a white dragon on the back, and a black shirt with some aztec inscriptions on the front.

I'm not normally one to follow fashion, though.

TheAbominatrix
05-11-2004, 12:01 AM
My favorite shirts are thrift-store hand-me-downs from my sister, like "Celebrate life, donate blood *rainbow*", "Best father in world", "think globally, act locally", "stop smoking now."

Thrift store shirts are the best! I almost picked up a long sleeved men's shirt which was decorated like the American flag. I was gonna do all sorts of stuff to it but I didnt have the money. Hopefully it'll be there next time I go ;_;

Peegee
05-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Randy river is um...Skater clothes? I wear those. Though they don't only sell Skater gear (like West 49, the worst store in the universe), so you'll see me with R<sup>2</sup> sweaters, dress pants (wearing them now), and other such stuff. Usually I wear t-shirts. So it's t-shirts and dress pants. Yes, you heard right.

When I want to look 'special' I put on my shirts, put on an Italian tie, and look acceptable in 95% of typical social situations. When I want to look 'ultra casual' I'll break out my baggy jeans which are torn up to shreds at the bottom. If I want to really really stand out I'll pull out this pair of (I think) cargo pants. They were torn down the seams (on the sides of the legs), so I installed four zippers on them. So they are pants with zippers on the calves.

As for belts I have a dress pants belt (black leather), or a safety belt belt (climbing gear strap material with a safety belt buckle). I love my clothes :D

TasteyPies
05-11-2004, 12:11 AM
I don't give a crap what I wear, really. As long as they're clean and comfortable I'll wear it.

ditto

Skogs
05-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Jeans, cords, khakis. T-shirts and sweaters. Not particularly exciting, really.

Jebus
05-11-2004, 12:43 AM

I don't even really care if they're clean though.

escobert
05-11-2004, 01:06 AM
Usually carhartt pants adn a t-shirt of somesort with a sweathshirt of somesort or my carharrt coat. Chipawa steel toe work boots and my Howe electric hat (my dads company). When I drink I wear my Corona time shirt :)

Shlup
05-11-2004, 01:37 AM
I wear jeans and shirts. That's about it. Its what's comfortable. Right now I'm wearing jeans and a plain black tank top. Tomorrow I'll probably wear jeans and a t-shirt with a bunny on it or something.

Peegee
05-11-2004, 01:40 AM
Bunny? Can I have one? I want dinner

Kirobaito
05-11-2004, 01:43 AM
I don't dress like any sort of social class. I think that it's just flat out stupid to do. I'll wear what's comfortable and cheap, that doesn't require me going out of the way for. Sure, I'll buy a shirt at a store that I like, but I won't go to a store to buy a shirt. What am I wearing right now, you ask? A gray Dallas Mavericks shirt with the team name in blue block letters with the logo in between 'Dallas' and 'Mavericks'. I also have on knee-length denim shorts, that are fit where they should be, not at my knees. I wear Nike tennis shoes.

Del Murder
05-11-2004, 02:58 AM
Short sleeve button up plaid shirt and either jeans, dockers, or cargo shorts. And high tops, always high tops.

Yamaneko
05-11-2004, 03:20 AM
Potatoe sack.

Dragonflame
05-11-2004, 03:25 AM
I wear whatever happens to be at the top of my drawer. I'm not going to worry about what I look like. There are things that are much more important than that, like sleeping and playing video games.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-11-2004, 09:55 AM
i wear what im comfy in......sometimes a long sleeve tshirt under a shirt with jeans and a hat..... or a colar button up shirt with jacket and jeans....if i feel like wearing something baggy i wear something baggy....just whatever i feel i just wear...just not metro-ly overboard... i wear the same pair of shoes usually.....my favorite and only pair....

Strider
05-11-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm most comfortable in a t-shirt, cargo shorts and sandals. Oh, and can't forget the baseball cap and sunglasses. ;)

sephxangel
05-11-2004, 11:13 AM
I don't know who like wearing raver and pathwork pants but you can check this site out

www.enlightenedlibracreations.com

Enjoy!!!

Xander
05-11-2004, 11:24 AM
I wear jeans and shirts. That's about it. Its what's comfortable. Right now I'm wearing jeans and a plain black tank top. Tomorrow I'll probably wear jeans and a t-shirt with a bunny on it or something.

Same here, pretty much. I like my clothes to be comfortable, but also fun and to reflect what I like or what I'm into, so I like T-shirts with pictures on and stuff like that. I like my jeans to be quite baggy, tight trousers bug me, and I like to wear trainers or just bascially comfortable shoes.

I'm not bothered about fashion or belonging to a certain label or style.

Andex
05-11-2004, 11:53 AM
I wear whatever's confortable.
I show my band side, and i show my video game side.. I also show my geek side when i wear my shirt that says, "F the RIAA" and "I steal music off the internet"

:-p

For pants i just wear jeans or khakis

fire_of_avalon
05-12-2004, 06:17 AM
Flared leg blue jeans, random t shirts/tank tops depending on the weather and either big black boots or flip flops. I have some summer dresses and skirts for when I have to dress up. In the winter I have my suede coat, leather gloves, scarf and ear muffs. I'm hot in the winter.

Meat Puppet
05-12-2004, 06:28 AM
I haven't got much style. I just wear clothes that I find comfortable. At the time I wrote this post I wore reading glasses for some reason. That's about all that has changed in the period between posting and editing.

Calliope
05-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Op Shop Queen.

DocFrance
05-12-2004, 03:00 PM
I wear the same thing almost every day ;)

Crimson II
05-12-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm not a person who's clothes define me.
Yet I wear everything. Sometimes dress pants with a button shirt, and sometimes lots of dark clothing. Yet I'm a big fan of my chainmail shirt.
I don't spend more than 50 seconds on clothing a day, Actually, finding a comfortable pair of socks is more important to me XD

White Raven
05-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Meh, I don't care what I wear except for my boxers...they must be silk... :)

Todie
05-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Jeans and a t-shirt. That's about it. Comfort is key to me. I hardly ever wear anything else, unless I have to dress up for a concert (and that's all black! :p)

HOOTERS
05-13-2004, 04:05 AM

Everything except the tank top bit.

edit: oh yeah and the bunny :shifty:

Jewels
05-13-2004, 06:20 AM
I'm mostly a jeans with a belt and t-shirt girl.

Leeza
05-13-2004, 07:11 AM
My style is a bunch of different styles. What I wear to work is totally different from what I wear when I'm not at work. Work is skirts, dresses and heels, but when I'm at home I go for total comfort and mostly wear only my baggy jeans and T-shirts. Denim overalls are one of my favourite things.

Polaris
05-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Shirts, tops, ties, jeans, skirts, beach dresses, mini-shimstocks, sandals.... the normal........