PDA

View Full Version : shadow question (spoilers) oh and question

aeris2001x2
05-10-2004, 08:50 PM
ok obviously on your ff6 master save u keep shadow alive. but does anyone prefer him to die fighting kefka to add an extra level of tragedy to the story?

i like the thought of this mysterious self-centered mercenery revealing his true colours and dying saving the world. at the end you get that cool picture of shadow, a sort of memorial or tribute to his sacrifice as well.

i guess the down side is you dont find out he is relms father and other stuff.

p.s- where can i find all of the flashbacks involving shadow? i was just writing this and i remembered i never got them all(i was ff6ed out after training 4 12 straight hours to master it, and even then i forget to give everyone raidens magic). i knew where they were but a year later i forget...

Ultima Shadow
05-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Let him die figthing Kefka? no, why?

I don't remember all the places you can find Shadows flachbacks but two of them is when you sleep at Colloseum and in Doman castle.

aeris2001x2
05-10-2004, 09:23 PM
i,d knew you would say that ultima shadow since u love him so much. :D but the more u like sumone, the more tragic there death would be.

e.g aeris is my fav character ever but if i could keep her alive i would not. that would make the story less genius. i feel the same may be with shadow.

Edit by Kishi: Mark your spoilers. A warning in the thread title only covers spoilers for the game whose forum you're posting the thread in.

Ultima Shadow
05-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Yes, I nearly cried in the end when shadow... :cry: you know...
The sceen in ff7 when Aeris died was very toching too (that music!).

Edit by Kishi: Spoilers.

aeris2001x2
05-10-2004, 09:34 PM
very true. that shadow tribute picture was so simple, and yet so touching.

and only the anime gunbuster makes me cry more then ff7 death scene.

Outsider
05-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Actually I only found out that Shadow is Relm's father when he died. That way I was able to see Relm's dream, so I understood what was going on.

Itzpopalotl
07-11-2004, 08:40 AM
You know you can also play the game so that Shadow lives at the end of the game... which I infitely prefer :).