PDA

View Full Version : FF12 Music

golden_queen_mercury
05-11-2004, 12:24 AM
I've just heard a music sample of FF12 and the music is great. The music is going to be done by Nobuo Uematsu, and FFTactics' Hitoshi Sakimoto. The music sounds related to FFTactics.

Big D
05-15-2004, 02:00 PM
The resemblences to Tactics are understandable, what with both games being set in the same world. I'm glad Nobuo Uematsu's taking centre stage... I just hope he'll be the only composer for the game - better that way, in my opinion.

Dune
05-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Hey, where did you get the music sample? You got it from an official site or you did the "illegal" thing? The music will probaly be great, just like, in my opinion, in every other FF. As long as the music doesn't annoy me, i think it's good music. Now let's hope for some tracks that'll really stand out..

Seifer
05-19-2004, 01:38 AM
I hated the music in FFT and Vagrant Story. It was so freaking banal.

Hopefully Nobuo can keep the music up to REAL FF standards.

Big D
05-19-2004, 05:20 AM
I hated the music in FFT and Vagrant Story. It was so freaking banal.

Hopefully Nobuo can keep the music up to REAL FF standards.Since Uematsu didn't work on Vagrant Story, I'd say the odds of success are pretty good.

Sefie1999AD
05-19-2004, 04:21 PM
I really hope Uematsu will be composing most of FF12's soundtrack. From what I read in Gamespot's E3 coverage, I'm worried that Uematsu might do the same thing which he did in FF11, and create just the theme song while other composers do the rest of the soundtrack.

Source: GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasy12/preview_6097934.html)
On the game's music, Matsuno said he has asked composer Hitoshi Sakimoto to create a slightly more up-tempo and optimistic score than the characteristically moody fare he's provided for previous games such as Vagrant Story. Series composer Nobuo Uematsu will be creating the game's theme song, which has a theme of love. Matsuno noted that Uematsu's love song has even influenced a slight change in the game's storyline.

Hitoshi Sakimoto does make very good music, but I still think that Final Fantasy music = Nobuo Uematsu.

Silent Warrior
05-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Hopefully Nobuo can keep the music up to REAL FF standards.
I kind of hope they/he can do a bit better, actually. :p

Dark Queen Kyra
05-23-2004, 07:42 PM
Enough about writtin' the music...WHERE CAN I FINDIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DocFrance
05-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Probably nowhere, since the game's not even out yet.

Dark Queen Kyra
05-31-2004, 05:04 AM
Thanks for your help...*grumble*