PDA

View Full Version : Name That Tune

sdahlbe
05-12-2004, 04:34 AM
Some of you may say "What the heck is he talking about", but some of you FFX players should understand.

There is a song in FFX that has its tune in many of the other songs in the game, but I can't find the one I'm looking for. To hear the song I'm talking about, take you airship in FFX and fly to Besaid Isle, and it should take you to the beach. The song I'm looking for is the one that plays on Besaid Islands beach.

I've never found this song on any of the sites I've viewed, and thats probably because I don't know the title of the song.

Please, one of you FFX guru's help me!!! :p

HOOTERS
05-12-2004, 04:41 AM
I hate that song. I hate Bette Midler and I laughed when that woman died. The entire movie was a piece of crap.

DocFrance
05-12-2004, 04:52 AM
There are several tunes that are found in different songs throughout the game. The two big ones are "Suteki Da Ne" and "To Zanarkand." A lot of the songs in the game are variations of these two. There are a few others, but they're not quite as prevalent.

And I have no idea what the hell HOOTERS is talking about. I usually never do.

Doomgaze
05-12-2004, 06:20 AM
describe the song, i have the ost handy but not a savefile with an airship...

Dearest Tragedy
05-12-2004, 07:19 AM
The song that plays on Besaid Island's beach is called Besaid Island.

The only other song that plays on Besaid Island is The Sight of Spira, which is a version of Suteki Da Ne that is played in the village.

Doomgaze
05-12-2004, 07:25 AM
Actually, doesn't it play Yuna's Theme or something on the beach? I'm pretty sure he's right and it doesn't have the same song as the rest of the island or the village?

sdahlbe
05-13-2004, 04:04 AM
No, it isnt called Besaid Island, the song entitled Besaid Island plays on all other screens EXCEPT the beach, and when I say the beach, I mean the same area you find the Moon Crest in. It only plays ON the Beach Area.

Just take your airship to Besaid Island, and when you land on the shore, then you'll hear it.

HOOTERS
05-13-2004, 04:08 AM
Oh... you weren't talking about Beaches?

Disregard. :smash:

DocFrance
05-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Is it the track that plays when Tidus first arrives at Besaid? 'Cause that one's called "Blitz Ball Gamblers," and is based on Tidus's theme.

DMKA
05-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Bette Midler died!?!?

Baloki
05-13-2004, 07:38 PM
Wait I hate this game, I'm not helping. Seriously though, wait I was being serious...

Ok, urm differently try http://www.google.com to find a copy of the tracklist of the OST (On Screen Track :D) then maybe use some kind of illigal software to download it...

sdahlbe
05-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Thanks all who replied, but I guess I answered my own question. I was playing random mp3 tracks from this site, and I found it. :tongue:

Its called Yuna's Theme. Now that I know, I feel pretty dumb for not knowing it before.

square_is_the_best
05-27-2004, 09:12 PM
Yuna's theme is a remix of Aeris's theme. Maybe that's why it was familiar?

-N-
05-28-2004, 02:48 AM
Dude, OST stands for Original Sound Track. Because they used to be called OSV (Original Sound Version) for the S/NES games.

I think.

Baloki
05-28-2004, 02:42 PM
I think.

*Wins*

*Victory Pose*

-N-
05-30-2004, 03:52 AM
:mad2:

:chop:

:rock:

Moral of the smilie: Not so fast, hotshot. :D