PDA

View Full Version : "You're too weak, to defeat me."

Jolts
05-12-2004, 10:29 AM
I just like that quote from Bakuryu of the Bloody Roar series.

Anyway, I guess I'm a newbie here. Just sayin' "hey" to everyone. WELCOME ME OR BE SPRAYED BY FISH (just kidding, they'll spray you anyway).

Oh, and here's some advertisement that you don't like Some random location (this place doesn't exist) :tongue:. Just kidding again, it's not really an advertisement at all.

Skogs
05-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Wotcha, new stuff. :D

Strider
05-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Howdy.

Misfit
05-12-2004, 12:02 PM
How dare you fool me with the fish trick and how dare you make me roll my mouse over that link and click it anyways 'cause I'm bored and that's what I do.

HOW DARE YOU!

I'll be taking your left foot's toes now. *amputates toes* Take care now, bye bye then!

Erdrick Holmes
05-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Sweet, a Bloody Roar fan. I won't eat this one.

Breine
05-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Wow, it's been a long time since I've played Bloody Roar... And I freaking own the game!

Oh, welcome to the forums.

Polaris
05-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Welcome!!!!!!! :p :D ;) :)

Logan
05-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Hi. Have fun.

Kirobaito
05-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Greetings, little-bot. Welcome to EoFF. :p

Hey, it's a newbie. Well that's just prime.

Brian The Pink Shark
05-12-2004, 04:44 PM
welcome new person to eoff, watch yourself and you'll be fine

*gives you magic ice cream* :choc:

Jolts
05-12-2004, 05:05 PM
Thanks all (sorry, I just couldn't think of anything witty...I'm a little tired right now).

Rainecloud
05-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Page cannot be displayed.

:(

Misfit
05-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks all (sorry, I just couldn't think of anything witty...I'm a little tired right now).
You're welcome!

I'm assuming you didn't like your toes ...

Jolts
05-12-2004, 05:30 PM
I know the page can't be displayed, that's because the location doesn't exist :D.

No, I didn't really like those toes. They kept keeping me balanced, I could rarely just fall over at random, it always had to be planned and choriagraphed (spelling?) :D.

Peegee
05-12-2004, 05:59 PM
That's it....

*SEXOR* *SEXOR* PIE PIE PIE
*SEXOR* *SEXOR* RAWR RAWR RAWR
*SMASHES NEWBIE WITH A MALLOT*
YAY, *SEXOR*!!!!!!

Baloki
05-12-2004, 07:11 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST MY SON? WHAT KIND OF AIRPORT IS THIS??

Well duh, if you didn't lose your son in an airport I would be complaining to the Government, or even God if he exsists.

Urber-Kai!!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome to this dodgy backstreet of a forum. We will happly provide you with the best mind-warping possible. Over in that corner is the liquidfyingly Droolie SeX0rie PG. In that far corner is Ansem the vampire Slayer, he keeps the underground sewers clean of people who dislike KH, sunlight or Steel Bars. Over there on the sunny side of the boards is Xander, BoB, Leeza, Archie and all the other knights. They won't let us in because they believe that sunlight is a priviledge that we mere mortals and cool people don't deserve....

That really tall building there on the north side of the Boards is BAoTW HQ, its usually inhabited by Misfit, Denmark, Strider and Psychotic. Their a friendly and welcoming bunch, if you go over they'll give you nachos and let you stroke their Walrus.

South side is the Help, Staff and Ideas Forums, they provide all the help with your computer, system, games, sigs and avatars that you may need along with allowing you to give something back to this dear town. These areas are regularly patrolled by Archie and Eternalshiva, if they don't help you they'll take you back to their hideouts for sexy cookies.

The West side of town is quite a busy area incompassing the whole of the Square-Enix Boards, from FF 1 to Chrono Cross its all there. Along with help, tips, spoilers and a little bit of madcapness. Always worth a peak just to see whats going on. Oh just while I remember you'll need to show your member pass to get into the Staff and Eyes On You areas, they have vicious kittens guarding those areas, trust me ;)

The East side is the secret side of town including the musical sector of B-frame and B00B's personal Pron site. Its so hard to get into its like being eaten by a rabbits, you so want it to happen but you know it never will.

The final area is the one you stand in now, ground-zero square in the town center, known to an unspecified few as General Chat. Along with this abismal and sometimes scary place theres the Eyes on You sector and the lounge in this central hub.

Remember, enjoy the libray, follow the rules and for the gods sakes don't drink the water from the River Chocobo!

Xander
05-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Hey Jolts. Have a pandaaar *gives pandar* =D

Lord Xehanort
05-12-2004, 09:26 PM
*bakes a batch of yaoi cookies* Squall, Irvine, Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent! Get 'em while they're sexy!

I am a member of BAoTW, Baloki left that part out. After a hard day of slaying, I go back to HQ, start to take a shower, kick Misfit out of the bathroom, lock the door, finish showering, and plop down on a walrus beanbag chair.

Do you like Kingdom Hearts?

escobert
05-12-2004, 09:56 PM
hi.

Peegee
05-12-2004, 09:58 PM
hi bert! asl?

escobert
05-12-2004, 10:04 PM
4ee67f/g67t07tu/ghjikl7

no.

Jolts
08-08-2004, 11:33 AM
I realize this'll get closed for being old, but I didn't wanna' create a new thread for just one statement.

Soon, (after the 10th), I may not be here for a while. Depends on when we get the net bill payed. I hope ya'll don't miss me too much (no, wait...change that, MISS ME A LOT!).
Again, this is only a maybe, we might get the bill payed in time, so I can keep coming here a wreaking havoc in the FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, and General FF sections (if you've noticed, those're pretty much the only places I post in :lol: ).

Ki Ki
08-08-2004, 11:42 AM
=)

Jus felt like smiling. So there.

Welcome. *gives you a :-) and a :excited:*

Xander
08-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Yeah, since you're not really new anymore this should be closed to avoid confusion and spam. Come back soon though =)