PDA

View Full Version : Nero and Daemon tools assistance.

Erdrick Holmes
05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
I uploaded a .cdi CD image on a virtual drive with Daemon tools and attempted to burn it on a CD in mode 2 style so I can play it on my dreamcast (I've done this before and had it work) but when I try to burn it I get a "Disc cannot be read" message on the virtual drive Daemon set up. Any help here please?

Anyone know of another virtual image drive program besides daemon?

crono_logical
05-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Maybe the image is corrupt. It's a dreamcast CD, not a PC CD? I wouldn't be surprised if it couldn't read it then. Daemon is the best virtual drive software though. I don't know why people use Alcohol as an alternative, it sucked when I tried it. Why can't you burn the .cdi using whatever program created it instead of having to mount it anyway?

Erdrick Holmes
05-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Neo can't read CDIs, thats all I have.

Endless
05-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Maybe the image is corrupt. It's a dreamcast CD, not a PC CD? I wouldn't be surprised if it couldn't read it then.

Images you download for the DC are PC images. The only particularity is the boot loader they have (to be selfbootable on the DC), and Nero, unless the image is corrupt, shouldn't have any trouble reading it.
.cdi is diskjuggler, so look for that program.

Erdrick Holmes
05-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Is discjuggler free?

Peegee
05-13-2004, 06:32 PM
No it isn't, but you should be able to find a remedy for that, considering you *do* have cable. :p