PDA

View Full Version : Worst way to die from a movie?

White Raven
05-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Usually when I watch a movie and watch someone get shot or whatever, and die, it doesn't affect me in any way. But then there are some deaths that make me cringe at the thought of dying that way.

Seven, has excellent examples of terrible deaths.
The deaths of being forced to eat to death, and the guy in the bed (barely alive)...those would be the worst,most painful deaths IMO.

What ones from a movie have made you shiver at the thought of dying that way?

Polaris
05-13-2004, 04:26 PM
I don't get schocked with death scenes! But in Pasion of Chris when the fleash whip sticks over Chris meat and you saw her fleash jumping out of him, it was horrible. I cried a lot!

Mikztsu
05-13-2004, 04:30 PM
I can't remember names of these movies, but for some reason it gave me creeps when this person woke up in a coffin buried under the ground and died there, buried alive. That would be an awful way to die.

Also this weird, sick Japanese movie which name I can't remember, where this weird girl was sawing males legs, tongues etc off.

Polaris
05-13-2004, 04:35 PM
In tye movie "Galileo" in the begining there is a men that has a heart in his hand and you see the person that is dead with her chest all opened!
That sucked, also in Resident Evil almost in the beginig, when a girl it's in the lift, she has her head outside the lift and the computer pull it up and you saw her screaming and going up and instead of seeing her head jump out you saw nothing!

Also in Resident evil, when the black guy is cutted in peaces, it's disgusting!

I almost got sick!

Peegee
05-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Mik just reminded me to get 'Audition'.

Getting eaten by a shark is pretty bad imho.

Misfit
05-13-2004, 07:04 PM
That sucked, also in Resident Evil almost in the beginig, when a girl it's in the lift, she has her head outside the lift and the computer pull it up and you saw her screaming and going up and instead of seeing her head jump out you saw nothing!

Also in Resident evil, when the black guy is cutted in peaces, it's disgusting!
xD That was the best.

Hm, how about get tongued by some dead beast? I mean, as in... getting your tongue RIPPED/EATEN OFF YOUR FACE... While your HEAD IS OFF OF YOUR BODY! ... Yeah. That was pretty cool.

Mikztsu
05-13-2004, 07:17 PM
Mik just reminded me to get 'Audition'.

Getting eaten by a shark is pretty bad imho.

Yeah, movie was Audition. :) And it was showed in Finnish tv at best time. I liked that movie.

Baloki
05-13-2004, 07:18 PM
I have to admit I found Resident Evil the movie a little tame...

Kill Bill volume one had every mums (I guess) worst nightmare in it, being killed in front of your own child :D

SeeDRankLou
05-13-2004, 07:23 PM
It was really bad in the latest Chainsaw Massacre when the blonde guy got his leg sliced off, then he was hung from a meat hook, and he still wasn't dead, and his friend had to kill him by stabbing him in the chest. That was pretty aweful.

Kill Bill 2
When Beatrix killed Bill with the 5-Point Exploding Heart technique. The would be really really aweful, to know that after the next five steps you take your heart is going to explode and you will die. Just to have that thought in your head when you walk, I can't even imagine that. Not gross or grewsome, but creepy still.

Baloki
05-13-2004, 07:27 PM
Oh thank you very much. You could have made the effort to hide that spoiler. I'm gonna warn you to get that removed. I was gonna see that on Saterday, and now not only do I know the end but I know the brides name!!!!

Maxico
05-13-2004, 08:14 PM
fargo, woodchipper.

Winces

SeeDRankLou
05-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Oh thank you very much. You could have made the effort to hide that spoiler. I'm gonna warn you to get that removed. I was gonna see that on Saterday, and now not only do I know the end but I know the brides name!!!!

Sorry and everything, but OMG chill. You saw the spoiler warning, why did you read the rest of it??? And thanks for whoever fixed that.

I thought of others. A lot of psychological thrillers have grewsome deaths too. Cell and Silence of the Lambs are just disturbing at times.

stuffing
05-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Kill Bill, the asian assassin in the sword fight, her head choped off and you can see her brain :P

Big D
05-14-2004, 12:14 AM
This thread seems to be turning into little more than "post the most disturbing and violent imagery you can think of". It's making me queasy, so I'll close it. Another mod might decide to re-open it, though.