PDA

View Full Version : Ring Tones~

m4tt
05-13-2004, 07:05 PM
Do you have a cellphone? If you do, what is your ringtone?

Mine is Blink 182 - I miss you ( :love: that song)

I really want the Star Wars - Imperial March, but I guess no one has made it for my phone model.

Baloki
05-13-2004, 07:16 PM
If you can use polyphonic ringtones I can tell you how to get a copy :D

Peegee
05-13-2004, 07:18 PM
I wish they would just let you program your own ring tone in. I would program a inccoherent excuse for a melody.

I remember when the Titanic song was a 'popular' ring tone. Oh how I hate ring tones now. Why can't you guys just stick to the 'ring ring ring' tone?

*goes all off topic*

Flying Mullet
05-13-2004, 07:24 PM
My ring sounds like one of the old-fashioned phones that sounds like someone hammering a bell inside, much like an alarm clock.

I'm, not too keen on most of the ringtones out there right now because everyone has the same one and they are very annoying.

Leeza
05-13-2004, 08:00 PM
I can't download any fancy ringtones onto my cellphone so I just have a regular ring. It does have about 10 options of different songs and stuff to choose from, but I prefer to have just the regular ring. That way I know that it's my cellphone that's ringing because everyone else's cell will be ringing with some weird song. :)

Yamaneko
05-13-2004, 08:02 PM
I don't have a cellphone. The regular phone in the house though, has the default ringer on and yet I still don't ever answer the phone. :)

Maxico
05-13-2004, 08:10 PM
It dosn't matter what ringtone you have. They all end up sounding the same in the end.

Baloki
05-13-2004, 09:01 PM
I have many cool ringtones but I don't use any, I use vibrate. Its much easier to then tell if its my phone ringing. The ringtones are for my own personal amusement and to play during boring lessons :D

SeeDRankLou
05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
I like Flight of the Bumblebee. It's funny to see my phone attempt to beep that quickly. I use vibrate though, so I never hear unless someone calls when I'm charging it, which is a rarity.

Erdrick Holmes
05-13-2004, 09:23 PM
My friend's phone has the Megaman 2 theme song for his ringtone.

Kirobaito
05-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Once I get a cellphone, I'll totally use The Chocobo Theme. Or Zelda, perhaps.

Big D
05-14-2004, 12:10 AM
I wish they would just let you program your own ring tone in. I would program a inccoherent excuse for a melody.My phone allows that! It's monophonic, but you can write your own ringtones.

So I added a few favourites, based on sheet music in my collection, or ringtone guides off websites... the Gold Saucer theme and Brave Warrior from FFVII, Eyes on Me from FFVIII; but my current ringtone is Terra's Theme from FFVI.

Yes, signs of dangerous obsession there, but meh.

escobert
05-14-2004, 02:09 AM
mine is that fuga one.

Agent Proto
05-14-2004, 02:36 AM
I have it playing La la la (Excuse me) by Jay-Z as the ring tone.

I used to have it as P.I.M.P. by 50 Cent but that got annoying.

Shlup
05-14-2004, 02:43 AM
My default is "Kick."

When BJ calls its "Discreet."

When my mom calls its the "Emperial March."

fire_of_avalon
05-14-2004, 04:03 AM
I don't have a cell phone. :(

Thunday Man
05-14-2004, 04:33 AM
I dont want cellphone. I dont want people contacting me, I.E. adults when im out doing bad things.

And if i did, i wouldnt want band playing from my pants, id want it on vibrate. Not for that reason sicko. id never put a ringer on.

Rainecloud
05-14-2004, 07:40 AM
A friend of mine composed my ringtone a couple of years ago.

I've kept it to this very day, which is amazingly sweet of me, don't you think?

Xander
05-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Mine is Blink 182 - I miss you ( :love: that song)

:love:

I have a few ringtones programmed in, the one I'm using at the moment is Real Emotion, I also have the chocobo theme, FFVII battle theme, Muse's Plug in Baby and Newborn and a couple of others.

Mattokenzi
05-17-2004, 01:03 PM
I done hymn of fayth on my moblie

Iceglow
05-17-2004, 02:29 PM
my 3210 nokia (gee its old now) with it's Eeyore fascia (no kidding I will see if I can get a camera and take photos if you want) is not something you'd expect to find on a 18 year old male alternative who is happily straight but the ringtone I have is Guns And Roses ~ Sweet Child O' Mine. I have a space free but no-one sends me any ringtones not even the nice people with my number *looks suspiciously at Xander* but then I don't really care if it gets filled or not and as for my list of ones i can type in on my phone I have an alphabetically ordered list of around 100 ringtones, that have either been coded by friends of mine or ones I have found or used on my 3410 before that broke

Squires
05-17-2004, 06:35 PM
A friend of mine composed my ringtone a couple of years ago.

I've kept it to this very day, which is amazingly sweet of me, don't you think?

Yes, sweet.

Or lazy. :D

BatChao
05-17-2004, 06:40 PM
My ringtone is "Where the Wind Blows" froul Soul Calibur. Composing your own ringtones is a pain sometimes, but the end result is cool.

White Raven
05-17-2004, 08:12 PM
I have the opening theme to Hockey Night in Canada. ^^

Evelia
05-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Mine is Peer Gynt. I want another one of a song I really like, but I can't figure out how to get a ringtone without paying like six dollars. Those people from Verizon are crooks.

Del Murder
05-18-2004, 02:05 AM
Officially I do not own a cellphone. Unofficially, there is a device in the glove box of my car that can be used to call people. I do not know what the ringtone on it is because I have never received a call.

Sephex
05-18-2004, 03:46 PM
There is this guy I know at school who can record things for his ring tone. His ring tone is possibly one of the funniest things I have ever heard. It may sound dumb here, but here I go.

In a nasily voice he goes "I HAVE RINGY, NA NA NA NA NAAAA. YOU HAVE RINGY, NA NA NA NA NAAAA. NAA NA NAA NA NAAA NA NAAA NA NA, I'VE GOT WOO WOO, NA NA NA NA NAAA. NOW YOU SEE I RINNNNNNNNGYYYYYY--"

Loops from there.

He also has me screaming "SHUT UP!" as an alternate ring tone.