PDA

View Full Version : Hey you!

Mikztsu
05-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey you over there! Have you ever drinken your own pee? Because I have...:) Even from a mug...:)

How well do you remember your first ever day in school? What happened? I remember one 4th grader yelling and yelling me that thing about peeing. What a nice way to begin school. :)

Peegee
05-13-2004, 10:44 PM

probably from splashback or when I have that..um..impediment to straight peeing, but that was years ago.

Leeza
05-14-2004, 12:45 AM
My first day of school was very scary and I cried the whole day. That's all I remember...and that my parents followed the bus into school in our truck, waved goodbye and then disappeared.

TheAbominatrix
05-14-2004, 12:48 AM
Ya know Mik, I was thinking about this last night, because I remember the phase the country went through a long time ago (maybe 10 years or more) about the health benefits of drinking your own pee. xD But no, I havent.

I dont remember my first day of school very well... I'm told on my first day of preschool I cried and tried to follow my mom home, because I didnt want her to leave me.

Leeza
05-14-2004, 12:55 AM
Oh yeah, the pee thing. No, but when I was about four or five years old my brother and cousins gave me something to drink that they said was apple juice.

Yamaneko
05-14-2004, 01:14 AM
<i>If it's clear and yella', you've got juice there, fella! If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town.</i>

My first day of elementary sucked because we had just moved to the area, so I got to school late and had to enroll. I was just sitting in the office waiting, then a secretary took me down to my class. When I got there everyone had already started and I was left standing in front of the class.

escobert
05-14-2004, 02:06 AM
No never drank pee and I remember playing in the sand box in kindergarden.

fire_of_avalon
05-14-2004, 04:12 AM
I never drank pee ever.

I remember in my first day of kindergarten we had cubbies. A boy named Justin had the cubby above mine, but his name tag had fallen off. He had his lunch box in his cubby and I thought it was one provided to me by the school because I didn't know how lunch time worked yet. So we get ready to go to lunch and "my" lunchbox was gone and I cried and cried until I saw Justin with it and then I realized what was going on and immediately stopped crying.

Ouch!
05-14-2004, 04:21 AM
How do all you people remember your first day of school? The only memory I have from my early life was being pushed off a tall slide and smacking my head against a rock, stupid kid refused to wait his turn.

About the pee thing, no.

soulICE
05-14-2004, 04:54 AM
i remember falling asleep on the bus (kindergarden) so the bus driver didnt notice i was still on the bus so she drives the bus back to the bus lot and doesnt find me until she does the last round and sees my foot in the aisle. my parents had to drive an hour to the bus lot to get me :cry:

Thunday Man
05-14-2004, 04:57 AM
Can honestly say, I cant remember my first day at school. Guess it was just the starting point to my countdown.

Rainecloud
05-14-2004, 07:32 AM
I) No, I have never consumed my own urine. Mik, you really are a sick freak.

II) I can remember certain "bits" from my first day at school. I recall sitting down at a table and making some sort of glittery fish thing with some glitter glue and a piece of orange card. I also remember having to wear an awful bottle-green sweatshirt for the entire day. I didn't particularly enjoy my first day.

Mikztsu
05-14-2004, 09:20 AM

Wait, did I say I drank it? All I said, was that this 4th grader told me he drank his own pee from a mug and he was very proud of it too. =D?

Mattokenzi
05-14-2004, 11:05 AM
I never drink urine it's kind of sick if you ask me.

Mikztsu
05-14-2004, 01:00 PM
I never drink urine it's kind of sick if you ask me.

But people, I didn't ask <i>that</i>, weirdos. :p

Polaris
05-14-2004, 01:33 PM
My first day of school was horrible!!!!!!!!

I was in a nun college, so I just saty there and I hate those nuns because they joked with me! I didn't know what I do! I just remebered that I stayed there for 3 months, then I went to another school!

Those nuns caused me lots of troubles!

TheAbominatrix
05-14-2004, 01:53 PM
How do all you people remember your first day of school? The only memory I have from my early life was being pushed off a tall slide and smacking my head against a rock, stupid kid refused to wait his turn.

Smacking your head against a rock may be why that's all you remember. :D

HOOTERS
05-14-2004, 03:12 PM
We painted santa clause. :smash: I think I cried too, dunno what over. :cry:

Psychotic
05-15-2004, 01:31 AM
No. And I won't unless someone pays me £6,242.75, or hands over the ownership of Luxembourg.

And all I remember was that the nametag that was on my coatpeg thing had a cat on it, and my mum saying "Look, Paul, your name and a cat!". The cat was grey and black striped and it was on an orange background.

I don't remember anything but that. Pretty weird how I only remember that, and not anything else.

Mr. Graves
05-15-2004, 11:15 PM
I've often wondered if my piss would taste like orange juice after seeing it as yellow from taking Ultra Mega pills.

Rye
05-15-2004, 11:18 PM
No, and yes I remember a lot about kindergarten. I remember I had a pink backpack and my friend, Tina, was with me. Mom took a photo, I think. :)

Silmaril
05-16-2004, 01:51 PM
i think i kept calling the teacher "mom" coz my mom told me she would be a second momlike person. i also gave a test and i think i got s good score. maybe it was the "mom" thing :rolleyes2

Loony BoB
05-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Wait, did I say I drank it?
Yes.

All I said, was that this 4th grader told me he drank his own pee from a mug and he was very proud of it too. =D?
No, you didn't say that.

No, I have never consumed my own urine. Mik, you really are a sick freak.
Amen.

I've never drunk urine and I don't remember my first day of school.

Mikztsu
05-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Yes, yes, but I was speaking with that freak <i>4th grader's</i> mouth! :smash:

Squires
05-16-2004, 08:17 PM
That's what quotation marks are for.

Jebus
05-16-2004, 08:21 PM
I can't even remember yesterday, let alone my first day.

Athough I do recall going to a nearby pizza place and getting to make our own pizza, but that's pretty much it.

Mikztsu
05-16-2004, 08:25 PM
That's what quotation marks are for.

...not, if someone decides to speak with my mouth. Or vice versa.

Squires
05-16-2004, 08:27 PM
That doesn't make any sense. :(

Loony BoB
05-16-2004, 08:33 PM
...not, if someone decides to speak with my mouth. Or vice versa.
Using your logic, I could say that the 4th grade drank it with YOUR mouth, you filthy doongerhead. :( *runs away*

Lord Xehanort
05-16-2004, 08:39 PM
I would never drink urine unless I were offered a kiss from the hottest person in existence. But since Breine and Leonardo DiCaprio are both heterosexual, it's not happening.

As for my first day of school that I remember... some guy made fun of me (I don't remember what he said, though) so I kicked him in the testicles, then the temples, then the temples again. The principal took away my recess for 2 days.

Mikztsu
05-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Using your logic, I could say that the 4th grade drank it with YOUR mouth, you filthy doongerhead. :( *runs away*

Thank goodness no, But yeah, it's possible among all the other horrible things. :\ I just hope these people have left my mouth alone.

DMKA
05-17-2004, 01:31 AM
I vaugely remember my first day of school (I started with Kindergarden), all I remember is getting some book that my teacher handed to my mom, and then I was playing outside with some girl named April, and she got mad at me cause I called her April O'Neal (I was a big TMNT fan as a kid), and then she went to go tell on my whining but we left before I heard from the teacher she went and told (not sure if I would of got told anything for it).

Yeah, thats all I recall. And no...thats just gross.

Iceglow
05-17-2004, 04:28 PM
No never drank urine never will unless I have offers of marriage from the hottest people on the planet and bigotry suddenly becomes legal :smash: although if you perform oral on a woman then technically you have *grosses self out* lets leave that train of thought alone well alone...

as for my first day of school, I remember that I did nothing for a year cause my teacher started picking on me calling me dumb cause I had a hearing problem and couldnt hear her, however when she told my mom she was keeping me back a year my mom asked me what I had learnt and I showed an entire years learning in one morning that was reception oh and it was where i met several people including a guy who I beat up in the year above that day for punching my sister...I think I was around 6 at the time or so

Misfit
05-17-2004, 04:35 PM
xD

And ... I remember in kindergarten ... I think I just went around to everybody and kept asking their names, or something. :D

Citizen Bleys
05-17-2004, 04:56 PM
All I remember from kindergarten was deciding that I hated everybody

Mattokenzi
05-18-2004, 01:04 PM
But people, I didn't ask <i>that</i>, weirdos. :p

OCC:I'm made to be weird my mum married a weirdo my Mum gave birth to a weirdo :D in pre-school nobody wanted to play with me and with quotes "You're not playing"

Evelia
05-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Does preschool count? I remember we were eating cake in preschool and I got it all over my face. This guy in the class that I really didn't like called me "Missy Face" and I remember being SO, SO ANGRY. My parents still tease me about it. I think his name was... James. *eyes Joaquin*

First Kindergarten memory I have is my classmate Chloe having to open my milk every day because I just couldn't get it. She was really good at opening those cartons. xD I also remember that I wore The Little Mermaid dresses every single day and other girls were always asking me why. Then one day, I branched out and wore this pretty blue dress. I went on the play structure and hung upside down from a bar, and my undies showed. :(

And no, I have never imbibed my own pee. Or anyone else's pee, for that matter.

Lord Xehanort
05-18-2004, 09:12 PM
No never drank urine never will unless bigotry suddenly becomes legal :smash:

Bigotry is legal. Unfortunately for me.

Dragonflame
05-18-2004, 09:39 PM
All you people are stupid. Of course you shouldn't drink pee. At least, not without adding some kind of flavoring. I like mine with sugar and a little lemon juice mixed in.