PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here read in fluent Spanih and English?

Erdrick Holmes
05-13-2004, 11:01 PM
If so then I need some help in translating this to english.

<i>
El juego no necesita crack, PERO!!! deben tomar en cuenta las siguientes recomendaciones.

Sangre VERDE a ROJA
------------------------

El juego en sus versiones para Europa y America, está censurado, por lo que la sangre cuando se golpea a un adversario aparece de colo verde... Por el contrario, en Asia si se mantuvo el color correcto.

- Copiar el archivo "efcmnpac.bin" a la carpeta DATA del juego, comunmente localizada en: "C:\Archivos de Programa\CyberFront\GuiltyGearX\DATA"

- Con esto el color será ROJO.

Posibles problemas
----------------------

Ya sea en versión backup (esta) o en la versión de CD original, el juego puede experimentar problemas o salirse simplemente y dejarnos en la pantalla de windows durante la partida, aquí hay algunas posibles soluciones a estos problemas:

1- Se ven marcas de CUADROS

Al momento de iniciar las peleas en Tarjeta de Vídeo ATI se observan marcas de cuadros en toda la pantalla. Esto se debe a la activación del filtro Anti-Aliasing, lo mejor es que esté desactivado para que el juego se ejecuta adecuadamente.

2- El sonido se corta o "brinca"

En caso de que el sonido no se escuche adecuadamente, debemos ir al Panel de Control > Opciones de Sonido/Dispositivos de Sonido y Audio > AUDIO, seleccionamos nuestro dispositivo de sonido, en caso de tener solamente uno, ya estará ese como predeterminado. A continuacion click en Avanzado y por ultimo en DESEMPEÑO, allí debemos deshabilitar la aceleración de hardware para nuestro dispositivo hasta que el ruido o brincos de la musica del juego sea corregido, incluso si es necesario, ponerlo en NINGUNO para deshabilitarlo totalmente. Después se puede volver a su posición normal ;)

3- El juego tiende a salirse durante la partida

Este es un error que cualquier versión de GGX experimenta, ya sea backup o CD original, en mi caso, me sirvió de maravilla activar la función SHORT CUT, que se encuentra en las opciones de juego (OPTIONS / GAME OPTIONS), allí pongo on/enabled la opción de Shortcut, con esto, eliminaremos la linda opción de escoger jugador con imagen de cada luchador, y por el contrario solamente aparecerán los nombres y seleccionaremos el nombre del luchador que queramos.

También se eliminarán las pequeñisimas introducciones antes de comenzar a luchar, es decir, cuando aparece "jugador1 vs jugador2", sin embargo, al tener habilitada esta opción pude jugar el juego de principio a fin.
</i>

Kirobaito
05-13-2004, 11:20 PM
Let's see here...*cough*Some of this may not make sense...:(

The game doesn't need to be cracked, BUT!!! the following recommendations should be taken into account:

GREEN blood to RED---------------

The European and American versions censored the blood, but in the Asian version, they retained the original red color.

- Copy the file "efcmnpac.bin" to the folder DATES of the game, commonly located in: "C:\Program Files\CyberFront\GuiltyGearX\DATES"

- With this the color will be RED.

Possible problems ----------------------.

Whether in version backup (this) or in the original version of CD, the game can experience problems or it could simply leave in the windows screen during the exit, here there are some possible solutions to these problems:

1- PICTURE marks are seen

At the moment to start the fights in ATI video cardsare you may see marks on pictures in the whole screen. This it owes to the activation of the filter Anti-Aliasing; the best is that it be defused so that the game is executed adequately.

2- The sound is cut or "jumps"

In the event that the sound messes up, we should go al Control Panel, Sound Sound/Devices Options and Audio> AUDIO, we select our device of sound, in case you have only one, already will be that as selected. To continue click Advanced and by I finalize in PERFORMANCE, there we disable hardware acceleration for our device until the noise or bounces of the music of the game are corrected, even if is necessary, to put it in NONE to disable it totally. Later you can return to its normal position

3- The play tends exits during the departure

This is an error that any version of GGX experiences, whether backup or original CD, in my case, served me wonders to activate the function SHORT CUT, that is found in the play options (OPTIONS / GAME OPTIONS), there I put on/enabled the Shortcut option, with this, we will eliminate the pretty option to choose player with image of each fighter, and on the contrary only the names will appear and we will select the name of the fighter that we want.

Also the player introductions will not occur, like "player1 vs player2", nevertheless, this must happen to stop the original problem from occuring.

I hope this makes sense to you. *goes off to relearn his Spanish*

Erdrick Holmes
05-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Hmm, this did help make the blood on my GGX game red but the sprites still won't show up. This stupid thing. Ok thats all I needed, thanks.