PDA

View Full Version : A Dumbass' question about the ROM...

I Am Redivivus
05-14-2004, 06:11 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question...I have this irksome penchant for overlooking things. But WHY isn't the first CT rom working (the one listed under FF6...not the Japanese one.) And if this link is for some reason busted, then where can I find an English-translated version of CT?

Bloody hell...I've tried 3 different roms, and they all crash upon unzipping.

EDIT: I figured it out: It was a problem with my copy of WinZip, after all. I reinstalled that, which allowed me to install the one working copy I found. DL'ed it from here: http://talosianfields.org/ccentral/ct/rom/

If anyone has a better rom than that, though, please let me know.

Please don't double-post, use the Edit/Delete button below your post to add more. I fixed this one for you. Thanks :) ~ Xander

mazinkaiser286
05-15-2004, 12:25 AM
I GOT ONE! :moggie: :shoot: :chop: :magus: :save:

Send me your e-mail.
My E-mail Mazinkaiser286@hotmail.com

I Am Redivivus
05-24-2004, 02:55 AM
If you thought that last question was stupid, get a load of this!:

Okay...consider the following scenario: Crono has a heal in his inventory. He has 1 HP left, and therefore needs it badly. But when I go to the inventory menu, and select "Use/Move," I CANNOT use it on Crono...I can only move its position on the list. What's the deal? Can I use "heal" only in battle? Or is this some glitchy contrivance with the ROM? Please respond!

I'm sorry...I'm such a dumbass. But I can't figure this out!

As a final note in my defense: even though it may be hard to believe, I DO have an IQ higher than 100. I swear.

Magil
05-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Okay...consider the following scenario: Crono has a heal in his inventory. He has 1 HP left, and therefore needs it badly. But when I go to the inventory menu, and select "Use/Move," I CANNOT use it on Crono...I can only move its position on the list. What's the deal? Can I use "heal" only in battle? Or is this some glitchy contrivance with the ROM? Please respond!

"Heal" is used for curing Status effects such as "Poison" or "Sleep",
in CT all those effects are gone at the end of a battle :D
You want to use use a, "Tonic", "Mid-Tonic", "Hyper Tonic" and such...

TasteyPies
05-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Ok then how about this one?

Im at the control panel before the robot fight in the factory in 2300AD and it asks me for a code the last one was L&R then A back in the other dome but it wont let me do that this time. Yet when i press L&R and X it makes a "cling" noise like i got it right but nothing happens....help please?

Edit: nvm I figured it out.