PDA

View Full Version : Do u believe in..

Megami
05-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Love at first sight?

Polaris
05-14-2004, 02:16 PM
No, cousin you have been seeing to much films!

Think of me!

I'm perfect, I'm beautiful, sexy, nice!!!!!!!

And no man have ever loved me, you know that's true!

Au Contraire, you had many guys behind you! Lucky!

Megami
05-14-2004, 02:25 PM
"behind me?" you mean "after me?" LOL your english needs more practise lol mine too :( Well, thats because I am sexier and nicer and.... JUST KIDDING:::::::::::::::::! Now I am serious... I don't believe in luv at 1st sight but...... Does anybody believe?

P.s. Seeing? YOu mean watching movies.... YEah a lotta them:....

Rusty
05-14-2004, 02:33 PM
You wont no ulntil you feel in love with someone at first sight, thren you will no that you believe in love at first site..because you feel in love at first site :P

eternalshiva
05-14-2004, 02:34 PM
I believe in heavy lust at first sight. You can't truly LOVE someone unless you know them xD It was like that for my husband and I *EternalBahamut* (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=10292) and then we fell in love xD~

Polaris
05-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Yes, I know! I haven't been practising too much since I got in this school!!!!!!!!

But there are another mistakes that are for another reasons!

Ichy
05-14-2004, 02:56 PM
No

TheAbominatrix
05-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Nope. I believe in lust at first sight, though. You have to get to know someone before you love them.

Ichy
05-14-2004, 03:22 PM
I actually am inclined to believe that before you can even love someone you need to learn to hate something about them, too. Everything needs a balance.

m4tt
05-14-2004, 03:40 PM
No, not really.

Mikztsu
05-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Not really. I mean I probably couldn't fall in love like that ( fell in love first time in my life when I was 21), but there could be some people who are more susceptible to such a thing.

Leeza
05-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Love at first sight? No. Infatuation and lust? Yes, but I guess anything is possible so maybe it can happen to one in a million of us.

Dr Unne
05-14-2004, 04:32 PM
If you see someone and decide you love them, you can make it true (sometimes). People can believe anything if they want to believe badly enough. Not saying that that's a good thing either.

Some women believe that a man who comes home from work every day and beats her loves her, and that she loves him. If someone can believe that, then I think that it's entirely possible to love someone who is neutral to you, i.e. whom you don't know.

Kirobaito
05-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Nah. The only love that doesn't take time to form is the love between a woman and her child.

frr_vegeta
05-14-2004, 05:32 PM
I believe love at first site is possible. I've had it before. Maybe I'll have it again.

Rainecloud
05-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Certainly not. :P

Breine
05-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Nope, I don't. Although I do believe in lust, and so, at first sight...

Megami
05-14-2004, 06:48 PM
So that means u dont believe that kinda ppl when they say "i luv him/her so much but he she treats me bad" so if he or she treats u bad Why wud u love her/him? Rite?

Citizen Bleys
05-14-2004, 07:01 PM
I don't believe in love full stop.

Peegee
05-14-2004, 07:39 PM
I was walking around in a club one time and saw this amazing woman. All sorts of biological reactions took place in my body and I felt funny. Was it love? Some sort of indigestion? Gas? Was it....love?

No, it was lust, and I had to get rid of it as soon as possible or it would affect my dancing. The rest of the story is inappropriate for anybody. And I mean anybody.

And that's the story of how PG fell in love at first sight.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-14-2004, 07:40 PM
No, cousin you have been seeing to much films!

Think of me!

I'm perfect, I'm beautiful, sexy, nice!!!!!!!

And no man have ever loved me, you know that's true!

Maybe it's because of your VOMIT-INDUCING ARROGACE.

Peegee
05-14-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm attracted to arrogance. Meaning I like to make fun of girls who think they're actually attractive, or 'that' attractive.

Burtsplurt
05-14-2004, 07:46 PM
Maybe. I think that you can learn an awful lot about a person just by looking at them. Their manner, stance etc. can convey a lot. Maybe not enough to be in love, but I haven't been in love yet, so I wouldn't know.

Lord Xehanort
05-14-2004, 08:11 PM
No. I am also losing belief in love.

Laguna
05-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Wow- what a cheery bunch! Hell, love is never easy. For some strange reason people seem to think that it just happens all of a sudden and its a guaranteed thing. Love is unpredictible, it doesnt follow a certain pattern. Just because it doesnt happen to all of us at once doesnt mean we shouldnt give up, life has more to offer than finding that one special someone.

And anyway, from a christian point of view there are different types of love. Provided we have at least one of them we'll get through just fine.

At the end of the day dont get hung up on it- enjoy life for what its worth.

Lord Xehanort
05-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Loving oneself is vanity. Don't Christians say that vanity is a sin?

Ouch!
05-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Nein.

Love at first sight is rediculous as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I find love to be a fairly rediculous subject on its own.

Shlup
05-14-2004, 09:26 PM
No, but I do believe in love after 5th sight.

Megami
05-14-2004, 09:39 PM
I dont believe in luv at 1st sight neitha but i believe in love. But i dont believe in eternal love because there were ppl i loved too deep and i am sure about what i had felt but later i didnt feel it anymore. So i have many doubts about eternal love

SeeDRankLou
05-14-2004, 10:26 PM
"The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of." - Pascal

I think there are people in the world who want to fall in love at first sight, it's Danielle Steel-esque romantic, so they will push it when it's not really there. I think there are people who believe they fell in love at first sight, then fall in love but not realize it because they believe they are already in love, and then say that they fell in love at first sight when they really didn't. Love makes people do crazy and stupid things. But to actually fall in love takes a level a knowledge and understanding of another person, and however low or high the level is for each person, it can't be attained instantaneously.

War Angel
05-15-2004, 01:43 AM
Eyes on FF was love at first site. :D

Strider
05-15-2004, 02:11 AM
Yeah, I do. It happened to me. :love:

Thunday Man
05-15-2004, 02:20 AM
Not at all. I have to build up a relationship before i ever like some one.

Polaris
05-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Maybe it's because of your VOMIT-INDUCING ARROGACE.

Wow, Thank you for cheer me up!!!!!!!!!!!

You're tht kind of persons that I really love!

Iceglow
05-17-2004, 04:17 PM
The idea of love at first sight is a highly appealing one but my sociology tutors would scowl there faces off at it. I believe in Lust at first sight where a guy for example sees a really hot chick and say "*drools* Oh baby now that is a fine woman" or something you know the routine by now people. however that is not love it is lust he wants her physical appearance he knows sweet FA about her personality yet he'll spend several minutes drooling over her and swear to his mates he's fallen in love but when he talks to her he may not like her. So in short no I do not believe in Love at first sight however if it happens to me I will in which case I guess like with religion I'm agnostic about it

Misfit
05-17-2004, 04:37 PM
No ... but I believe in love at first IM.

... x)

Citizen Bleys
05-17-2004, 04:52 PM
"The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of." - Pascal

"The heart cherishes secrets not worth the telling" ~ Stephen R. Donaldson

Point is, raw emotion is far from infallible. Thinking with your heart may feel good for a while, but in the long run, it'll only hurt you more.