PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting an XBox soon

Erdrick Holmes
05-14-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm open to suggestions of games I should get, so far I plan on buying the following.

Halo
Capcom Vs SNK 2: EO
Shenmue 2
Unreal Championship
Phantasy Star online

and yes, I'm gonna get XBox Live as well.

metCloud
05-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Crimson Skies and PGR2 are great on xbox live. If your into those type games get them. I havent gotten Ninja Gaiden yet but I here its the thing for xbox right now. If you dont have Splinter Cell for another system go get that too.

Oh yeah...make sure you get a headset for xbox live...When I had the service I didnt have one and it was kinda boring when people would talk **** about me and I couldnt bash them down with cruel words. the live service got boring to me quick because im so use to gameing online on my PC.

edczxcvbnm
05-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Jet Set Radio Future/sega gt 2002(it like $5 so if you like Jet Grind Radio or like racing games check it out).

Rainbow Six is my addiction on Xbox live.
Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic is awesome.
I have DOA volleyball and I find it fun.
I have Gunvalkyre and Panzer Dragoon Orta...both games are a bitch to beat let alone complete.

Halo is fun multiplayer but it has a really disappointing single player game.

Games I am looking forward to.

Fable
Sudeki
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Jade Empire
B.C.

Not much else...maybe Halo 2 but I don't think I would live on that when there is Rainbow Six 3 coming out again.

My gamer tag is edczxcvbnm just like every place on the net.

Erdrick Holmes
05-14-2004, 04:17 PM
ed, do you play Unreal Championship on XBox Live?

EDIT: I'm getting this XBox from a friend of mine because he's getting that Mt. Dew coloured one from DewU.com and he hasn't even played his old one yet so I'm saying for 100 dollars it's a good deal.

Shoeberto
05-14-2004, 05:01 PM
If you'd get it modded and install EvoX on it, you'd be the coolest ever. EvoX looks so badass.

ZeZipster
05-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Capcom Vs SNK 2: EO is great, the controls are kind of pro-newbie, which sucks because newbies abuse the heck out of it. Although that's all optional, you can still use good-ol' arcade style and abuse the hell out of gaurd breaking against newbie-control users. The best aspect of the game would be the characters, just as you might have expected.

My gamer tag is Kugery btwomg.

Erdrick Holmes
05-14-2004, 09:23 PM
I can't wait to smoke all of you in CVSSNK 2 EO on XBox Live.

Mo-Nercy
05-15-2004, 09:29 AM
I hope you can squeeze it through your front door :p

Enjoy your XBox btw.

Erdrick Holmes
05-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Already bought a game for it, Metal Gear Solid 2. I feel stupid having a game but I can't play it till I get my XBox on Monday.

Rainecloud
05-15-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm getting an XBox soon

Your LiveJournal told me so, about 150,000 times. :P

Shoyku
05-15-2004, 03:58 PM
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

Get Mech Assault, tho'. Great fun to be had.

Erdrick Holmes
05-15-2004, 04:00 PM
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

Get Mech Assault, tho'. Great fun to be had.

I love you to, now gimmie a kiss. :love:

EDIT: I'm just tired of being left behind in gaming, ya know? I only currently own a PSX and a Dreamcast. 100 Bucks for a next gen console and I need to actually play some of these games for once.

Bulldog
05-15-2004, 05:10 PM
The newest console I have is a SNES, so you can stop whining already. And friggin' stop flauting ye money up me face.

Fable? Yes please.

Dj Flow
05-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Splinter cell and rain bow six three..........them are two good games

Rase
05-16-2004, 06:39 AM
Dead or Alive 3 is a good fighting game, as is Soul Caliber 2.
Halo is a great FPS with a good story to boot. Worth the 30 bucks it costs now.
Splinter Cell is a hardcore stealth game, so if that's your thing (and since you got Metal Gear Solid 2, I'm guessing it is) give it a go. Pandora Tomorrow also looks good, though I haven't played it.
FUsion Frenzy is good if your into Mario Party-esque games.

There are many others, but these are the only ones I've played I liked. And to think, I doion't even own an Xbox. I just play my friends. :p

DeBlayde
05-16-2004, 07:02 AM
StarWars Knights of the Old Republic is incredibly well done. I couldn't turn off the console when I got that game. Though, there's not a great deal of replay value. couple three times through the game and it starts getting repetitive. but, still very pretty and highly cool.

I got tetris worlds for free, and that's a pretty fun game as well. great after a long day and you just want some mind numbing alpha pattern reaction game so you can sleep. music's good too.

I'm debating whether I wanna get Fable (if it's ever released). It seems cool, but the hype I've seen would be very nearly impossible for the game to actually live up to.

my wife wants me to get Barbie Horse adventures. :) she likes horses. I like swords.

Casey
05-16-2004, 07:34 AM
Unreal Championship, is basically unreal 2k3 for Xbox. I would recommend you getting unreal2k4 for the pc, in which is twice as better. And contains twice as more content. :)

Erdrick Holmes
05-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Unreal Championship, is basically unreal 2k3 for Xbox. I would recommend you getting unreal2k4 for the pc, in which is twice as better. And contains twice as more content. :)

Umm, my computer can't handle a game of that caliber, man.

I'll be adding "Painkiller" for XBox when the version of it comes out.

Carnage
05-16-2004, 02:56 PM
i dont thinks theres a need for me to mention halo but i love beatin that game with my uncle(i dont have x-box he does). Great game.

Lord Chainsaw
05-16-2004, 07:29 PM
No Ninja Gaiden?

omg wtf gg dood?

RSL
05-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Why an xbox? I don't understand the logic behind this decision.

Erdrick Holmes
05-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Ninja Gaiden and DOA Vollyball, DOA 3 and Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO on XBox live.

Mr. Graves
05-16-2004, 09:42 PM
DOA Vollyball,

Prepare for a disappointment, then.