PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what drops Turtle shell?

Chlis
05-14-2004, 04:35 PM
hey so what it says in topic and also what do i need for the luon heart weapon thingy i am abit of a noob at FF8 lol :) i avent got the luon heart magazine... but i understand can still get without mag if got items

Thank You,

Chlis

lonely
05-14-2004, 04:43 PM
hello I thought I'd reply. I believe Ademantoise drops turtle shells, it also drops adamantines. For the Lion Heart weapon you need 1 adamantine, 12 pulse ammo's and lastly 4 dragon fangs. he, he there you go I hope that helps. :D and Idunno wether you can get the weapon with out the mag, you can get the items with out the mag, but not too sure on whether you can get the weapon with out the mag. So your best off getting the mag. :D

Chlis
05-14-2004, 04:51 PM
ty where do i find adamintos? and where do i find the mag? im at the start of disk3 just training abit i only have moving garden not ragnorak yet

can i ask how to get pulse ammo plz lol :P i know refine but from what? and pulse ammos rock as irvines special

lonely
05-14-2004, 04:58 PM
Ok well ya know Dollet, well as you know there is a beach near it I think north of Dollet, jes wonder around on the beach for a while and an ademantoise should appear. it's a long battle, but well worth the fight. ok and the mag, well have you been in a dream with laguna yet?
ok the dream you heve with himn on disk three, it's the second dream, where you fall asleep in Esthar. and he's in this lab thing working.
you cause a riot with him and he goes up the elevator chasing that Dr Odine guy. ok after he runs back into this lab and goes down the elevator, so you follow him into the lab, the mag is on the floor, you can't miss it, you pic that up and then follow him down on the elevator. :D and if your not there yet then I'm sorry for spoiling it for you, I was jes helping. ok I hope that helps. :D

Chlis
05-14-2004, 05:09 PM
ok thank you im by dollet now i have game paused while im typing :) and i know the dream because this is my second time through but 1st time was abit half assed lol :P

lonely
05-14-2004, 05:12 PM
It's ok, and thanx for saying thanx, coz ya know some people jes don't and well If ya have any more questions on FF8 please ask! :D why was it half assed?

Chlis
05-14-2004, 05:19 PM
np an.d ive found the adamantoise tyvm it was half assed because i missed out alot whixh made the game alot harder i killed 2 adamantoise oden popped up lol :P and ill hunt more because no turtle shell just adamantine tyty

lonely
05-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Oky Day well there are three I tems that you can refine Pulse ammo from. Lasor Cannon, Energy Crystal and Power Generator.
Ok Lasor cannon you can get from an Elastoid.
Enegy Crstal you can get from an Ruby Dragon.
and a Power generator you can get from erm I dunno. damn sorry. erm ya know you said you kept getting adamatines that's good. have you learnt card yet? well if ya have, add it to your abilities and use it on the ademantoise, you'll have to weaken it a little for it to work, but when you do you can refine Turtle shells from it's card. usin Card mod obviously. :mog:

Chlis
05-14-2004, 05:42 PM
ok thank you where can i find rubys n ealistoids? and i do know cards tyvm

can anyone tell me also where i can find star fargments?

Thank You,

Chlis

EDIT: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY LAST 2 QUESTIONS!!! where to find ruby dragons and elstoid and where to get starr fragments! and if there is any other ways to get pulse ammo!!!

Please do not make multiple posts in a row to bump your thread. If someone has the answer to your question, they will post it. Please be patient. In the future, use the edit/delete button to add more to a post. -Murder

Lord Xehanort
05-14-2004, 08:28 PM
To get the Lionheart on Disc Two:

Go to the desert near Edea's house and Mug Blitzes for a Power Generator. You only need one.

Steal an Adamantine from the BGH (insert rest of bull scrotum name) a Fisherman's Horizon.

YOU MUST GET DRAGON FANGS BY MUGGING T-REXAURS ON DISC ONE! DO THIS BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR TIMBER! In case you can't tell, I don't know where else to get Dragon Fangs.

Ruby Dragons can be found in the forest near Edea's House. DO NOT DRAW/CAST METEOR ON THEM! THEY WILL COUNTER WITH BREATH AND YOU WILL DIE!

The Elastoid you want is in a dream sequence as Laguna in the Esthar Prison.

Star Fragments can be obtained by Card Modding 3 Iron Giant cards or mugging from T-Rexaurs.

Ultima Shadow
05-14-2004, 09:25 PM
What items you will get when killing monsters depends on what level the monster has. Low level Ademantoise drops turtle shell while higher level Ademantoise drops adamantine. If you have the tonberry GF you can raise or lower the levels of monsters. Also, you can get energy crystals from Elnoyles too. Star fragment can be obtained from higer level Iron gigants or T-rexaurs.

Laguna
05-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Actually you can get all the neccessary items by playing triple triad- but you're better off doing this from the start or else your cards wont be too hot. Personal best is having a weapon like Punishment or Twin Lance by the end of disc 1 :D Still, you could always get the items by fighting but you'll probably need to be a high level. Hint: for easy energy crystals go to Esthar after the lunar cry. Inside the city will be a man standing in one of the roads. Speak to him and he'll laugh and turn into an Elnoyle (as you do) The easiest way to kill it is to use 100 deaths and status attack or zombie and revive. Try mugging it before it bites the dust!

disapointedchild
05-22-2004, 07:03 AM
look this is simple
go northeast of deling city
look for a horn shaped island
walk along it tips
fight adimantoise
get turtle shell you can also get adimantine which you need pick up two. This is for lionheart weapon. Now head to estar after coming back from space there will be this soldier that if you talk to him a monster will automatically summon. He in brown looking. Put 100 death spells on status attack and kill him. Get nrg crystels. If need more exit screen and go back guy will reappear. Dragon fangs fight blue dragons on island closet to hell.