PDA

View Full Version : Replace-a-word fun!

Strider
05-15-2004, 09:39 AM
It's quite simple, really. Take any famous quote from reality, the movies or a book, and change one word of it. What word to change it to?

"Muffin".

Ahem, for example.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Let not a man guard his muffin, but let his muffin guard him.

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I gonna carve him up real nice. ~ Tony Montana, Scarface
I kill a communist for fun, but for a muffin, I gonna carve him up real nice.

I did not have sex with that woman. ~ Bill Clinton
I did not have sex with that muffin.

You get the idea. Go find a quote, show us all what you can come up with!

Peegee
05-15-2004, 11:30 AM
omfgaslwtfsars
omfgaslwtfmuffin

"We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we are in love" -- Sigmund Freud

"We are never so defenseless against muffins as when we are in love"

Maxico
05-15-2004, 11:30 AM
The Milk of one man is a tradagy,
The Milk of a million men is a statistic. ~ Joseph stalin

Rye
05-15-2004, 01:27 PM
Fortune Cookies

Life is like a box of Fortune Cookies, you never know which one you're gonna get.

:D

Ryoko Masaki
05-15-2004, 02:34 PM
I will have my cookie in this life or the next

Lehteb
05-16-2004, 05:11 AM
All your melons are belong to us?

DeBlayde
05-16-2004, 07:42 AM
Calrissian: You've gotta get some kinda reading on those underpants , up or down!

skywalker: Biggs, Wedge, let's close it up. We're goin in, we're goin in full throtle. That outta keep those underpants off our backs.

Vader: I find your lack of underpants disturbing.
Tarkin: Enough of this! Vader! Release his underpants !
Vader: As you wish.
Tarkin: These underpants are pointless. Now Lord Underpants will have the location of the Rebel underpants by the time this battle station is operational. We will then crush the Underpants with one swift stroke!

Kenobi: That's good! You've just taken your first step into larger underpants.

I could probably go through most of the entire original trilogy. No, i'm not a geek. I'm a genius. I memorize anything in entirety that I see or hear three or four times. But I love the original starwars movies! lemme make fun of the new ones now.

Amidala: Well then that is why we must not fail to capture the Underpants. Everything depends on it.

Jar Jar: Meesa no tink so. When in trouble, Gungans go to sacred underpants. meesa show you!

Kenobi: I'm sorry for my behavior, Master. It's not my place to argue with you about the underpants.

Jar Jar: They'sa settin yousa up. Goin through the planet underpants, bad bombin. Um, any underpants here would be hot! heeheehee.
Kenobi: Master, we're short on Underpants.
Qui Gon: We'll need a guide to get through the underpants. This Gungan may be of help.

:D I wanted to assassinate Lucas after Episode I came out. this is more fun!

Maxico
05-16-2004, 10:44 AM
The thing you must realise is that there is no turkey the only thing thats bending is you.

The turkeys will breach zions walls by tomorrow.

turkeys need love like everything else

Everybody who has stood up against a turkey has died.

HOOTERS
05-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Frankly my dear, I don't give a Epson Stylus Color 670

Phil
05-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Friends, Muffins, Countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to muffin caesar, not to praise him. The evil men do muffin after them, the muffins often interred with the bone. .... But brutus says he was ambitious, and brutus was a muffin man. :tongue:

Psychotic
05-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Luke, I am your cuddle bunny. ~ Darth Vader

The cuddle bunny must be destroyed. It must be cast back into the fiery cuddle bunny whence it came! ~ Elrond

Goodbye, Mr. Cuddle Bunny ~ IT'S THE SAME GUY! Aka Smith from the Matrix :p

Iceglow
05-17-2004, 01:52 PM
the fate of the boobs is at stake and Nasa asked us to save it. - Bruce willis Armageddon

sephxangel
05-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Susan Sullivan - “Flubber is very difficult for me to express. I have a tremendous amount of flubber, but I like to save it ... for my loved ones.”

eternalshiva
05-17-2004, 02:54 PM
http://wso.williams.edu/~rfoxwell/starwars/SWPants.htm

That's because droids don't pull people's arms out of their pants when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that. --Han, SW

Your pants. They'll have to wait outside, we don't want them here. --Wuher, SW

What's the cargo? Only passengers. Myself, the pants, two droids...and no questions asked. --Han and Ben, SW

You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her pants! --Vader, SW

Sister! So...you have a twin sister. Your pants have now betrayed her too. --Vader, RJ

I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants. --Han, ESB

He says there's a secret entrance on the other side of the pants. --Threepio, RJ.

xD