PDA

View Full Version : The EoFF RPG Team

Loony BoB
05-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Only Loony BoB would believe that this forum's members are considered historical figures.
They are, dammit!

Anyway, inspired by those words from our good enforcer, who would be the characters and/or bosses etc in an EoFF RPG? And while I know there are already EoFF RPG's out there, they didn't know about the then-future members that are now with us today.

So, who would you have? You can make up whatever team-format you like, but I'm going to go with the sort of characters I always envisage with FF RPG's...

Token Leading Male: Cid
Token Leading Female: Cid's Wife
Token Big Strong Guy: Big Ogre Umaro
Token Bubbly Thief Chick: Tiffiekins
Token Wise Man: Dr Unne
Token Intelligent Woman: Asorie
Token Creative/Musical/Artsy-Type: Rydia of Mist
Token Lady's Man: Squally Leonharty
Token Foul-mouthed Guy: Citizen Bleys
Token Robot: crono_logical
Token Talking Creature: Chickencha/Del Snizz

The above would have to include a white mage and black mage. Generally that would mean the leading female and the wise man respectively. Oh, and there would be myself as the Token Chocobo and Roogle as the Token Moogle. Obviously. I was tempted to put down Shlup as the leading female but then I figured that Cid and Shlup would have to have romance, and that would be a bit odd. A way to get around this would possibly be to have Cid's Wife as an NPC.

Bad guys:

Token Almighty Boss: Still not sure about this one.
Token Comedic Value Boss: HOORJ
Token Non-Evil Boss That You Have To Kill Anyway: Still not sure about this one either.
Token Boss You Beat To A Pulp Before He Repents: Sugpo.
Token Obstacle Boss: GameSquad and their popup ads that loaded spyware onto my PC.
Token Traitor Boss: Also unsure.

We don't really have many bad guys or enemies here in EoFF. Makes life a bit difficult. :(

Maxico
05-16-2004, 12:23 PM
hmm,
token guy nobody notices and never joins the team that is left behind/killed at a some random point in the story just to make you hate the evil bad guy chatacter even more: maxico

Erdrick Holmes
05-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Good guys

Head Hancho dragoon type: Cid
Chick that has feelings for the head hancho: Cids Wife
Really horney but really useful martial arts guy: Joel
Gentilemen who has some issues with stuff but knows alot of science stuff: Ansem
Machineist type who can hack into the badguy's computer data and see their plans: Unne

That's all I can think of now.

HOOTERS
05-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Main guy: BoB
Main guy's luv interest: Shlup lolz! :laughing:
Token psycho crazy old cat woman: Leeza
Token black guy: Mikxpztu
Token butt spankerer: Misfit
Token yuffie: Richard Hatch
Token evil bad guy: Mydreamsalready

:smash:

Baloki
05-16-2004, 02:58 PM
So, who would you have? You can make up whatever team-format you like, but I'm going to go with the sort of characters I always envisage with FF RPG's...

Token Leading Male: Cid
Token Leading Female: Cid's Wife
Token Big Strong Guy: Big Ogre Umaro
Token Bubbly Thief Chick: Tiffiekins
Token Wise Man: Dr Unne
Token Intelligent Woman: Asorie
Token Creative/Musical/Artsy-Type: Rydia of Mist
Token Lady's Man: Squally Leonharty
Token Foul-mouthed Guy: Citizen Bleys
Token Robot: crono_logical
Token Talking Creature: <strike>Chickencha/Del Snizz</strike>Loony BoB/Roogle/Moomba Mistriss

<strike>The above would have to include a white mage and black mage. Generally that would mean the leading female and the wise man respectively. Oh, and there would be myself as the Token Chocobo and Roogle as the Token Moogle. Obviously. I was tempted to put down Shlup as the leading female but then I figured that Cid and Shlup would have to have romance, and that would be a bit odd. A way to get around this would possibly be to have Cid's Wife as an NPC.</strike>Well as we all know all of the good guys except the chocobo, moogle and foul mouthed guy die so take that you Moomba-hating freeks!!!

Bad guys:

Token Almighty Boss: <strike>Still not sure about this one.</strike>Xander
Token Comedic Value Boss: <strike>HOORJ</strike>Misfit/Psychotic
Token Non-Evil Boss That You Have To Kill Anyway: <strike>Still not sure about this one either.</strike> Denmark
Token Boss You Beat To A Pulp Before He Repents: <strike>Sugpo.</strike>Joel
Token Obstacle Boss: <strike>GameSquad and their popup ads that loaded spyware onto my PC.</strike>Denmark
Token Traitor Boss: <strike>Also unsure.</strike>Leeza

<strike>We don't really have many bad guys or enemies here in EoFF. Makes life a bit difficult.</strike> The list of EoFF bad guys is endless, endless I say!!!!!

Citizen Bleys
05-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Umm...I'd have to be a white mage, you know. I was a cleric (same idea, healer-type) in Magestar, my primary character (Leon Alcibiates) in tGA was a healer/bard, I had a mage (also offensive, but I played him as a healer) in Sick Irony, I play clerics and bards in Neverwinter Nights, and I play a white mage in FFXI.

Healer and Bard are my RPG forte. I can still be foul-mouthed, though.

Loony BoB
05-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Umm...I'd have to be a white mage, you know. I was a cleric (same idea, healer-type) in Magestar, my primary character (Leon Alcibiates) in tGA was a healer/bard, I had a mage (also offensive, but I played him as a healer) in Sick Irony, I play clerics and bards in Neverwinter Nights, and I play a white mage in FFXI.

Healer and Bard are my RPG forte. I can still be foul-mouthed, though.
This is all just personal opinion, it's not like anyone's making a game (er, that I know of). xD It's how people see other people. :) Don't take it too seriously.

I'd probably have you as a cleric-ish kind of guy, myself, purely due to your Buddhist side.

Del Murder
05-16-2004, 05:17 PM
I wonder if most of BoB's party <i>is</i> off fighting evil, since they don't even post here anymore.

Loony BoB
05-16-2004, 05:57 PM
I wonder if most of BoB's party <i>is</i> off fighting evil, since they don't even post here anymore.
I was thinking "historic" EoFF members. :D

White Raven
05-16-2004, 06:12 PM
I'd probably be some NPC, since I ain't really significant here to begin with. :p

Phil
05-16-2004, 06:20 PM
I'd probably be some NPC, since I ain't really significant here to begin with. - white raven

Yeah me too. I'd be the guy on the corner selling EoFF t-shirts and gyshal greens.

Baloki
05-16-2004, 06:26 PM
How about I recruit you into some kind of gang that stalks the boards eating posts and hiding in the more darkended corners?

Phil
05-16-2004, 06:33 PM
fine by me, as long as I get to keep my t-shirts. :D

Lindy
05-16-2004, 08:18 PM
I think it'd have to have Roogle in it, fighting off...uhh...

I don't know, or really care, as long as it has Roogle in it I'll buy it.

*goes to buy Dancing Stage : Roogle Mix, Roogle Six 3 and SNK Vs Roogle : SVR Roogle*

Strider
05-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Token lead male: RSL

That's all that really matters.

Peegee
05-16-2004, 08:23 PM
This is why I'm happy that I've always been a loner. I don't think I would fit in a PRG very well at all. When my brother asked me what sort of person I would be I just told him I had no idea. Further prompting revealed I would be 'a mysterious guy', because frankly I don't have any excess character flaws or social maladies to abuse into a stereotype (I don't).

You would have to use my online persona, and make me into a noisy person. That's about the best I could come up with :p Since there's no room for a noisy guy, PG's sitting this one out :D

Lord Xehanort
05-16-2004, 08:24 PM
I would be a Dark Knight/Alchemist! Also, I'd be the classic 'Man with the Plan'.

Strider
05-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Cait Sith type = PG

And, oh yeah, the token Kain type would have to be someone like Psychotic. I mean, hey, it makes sense, right?

Squires
05-16-2004, 08:26 PM
I'd be the guy the party asks for directions, but instead of telling them the correct location, I'd guide them into some sort of magical cave where they find Excalibur or Ragnarok or something. I'm a sidequest guy.

Peegee
05-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Cait Sith type = PG

I have never played FF7 through. Explain. I mean, a weirdo on a giant plushie yes, but other than that.

Lord Xehanort
05-16-2004, 08:28 PM
He sexors that plushie.

crono_logical
05-16-2004, 10:31 PM
Why am I cast as a robot? :p

Kirobaito
05-16-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm the guy you get the Ultimate Weapon from. I'm erratic and talk a lot, but by collecting items and giving them to me, I can construct some sort of weapon.

Shlup
05-17-2004, 12:13 AM
At this rate I'm gonna end up the token traitor boss. Sell ya'll to HOOTERS for the price of a small country.

Agent Proto
05-17-2004, 12:44 AM
There ought to be a bar called Fool's Gold in the game. The Man and I will be the owners, and we'll have members of FG be the bar regulars.

Kirobaito
05-17-2004, 12:45 AM
Someone with programming skillz should really make this game.

Erdrick Holmes
05-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Seriously if I were in <i>any</i> RPG I would so be either a monk or a blackbelt.

DocFrance
05-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Seriously if I were in <i>any</i> RPG I would so be either a monk or a blackbelt.
How 'bout a sumo wrestler?

Phil
05-17-2004, 03:10 AM
How 'bout a sumo wrestler?

ouch- that hurt
I think joel would be a boss like hilgigars from ffix- the spiffy looking one with the cool disc blade on his left hand that towers above all! muhahaha

Agent Proto
05-17-2004, 03:18 AM
Joel would be like Mike Hagger from Final Fight.

Yamaneko
05-17-2004, 03:22 AM
The mayor of NYC?

Erdrick Holmes
05-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Joel would be like Mike Hagger from Final Fight.

I never thought of that, Mike Haggar rules.

Loony BoB
05-17-2004, 12:39 PM
There ought to be a bar called Fool's Gold in the game. The Man and I will be the owners, and we'll have members of FG be the bar regulars.
And an entire planet called Aiyon. Where I would be GOD.

DocFrance
05-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, no one would live on that planet, so you'd be a pretty bored god.

Iceglow
05-17-2004, 04:08 PM
lol I guess I would be some kind of anti hero cause I would be from a dark past and not too sure of myself but I would probably end up doing the right thing at any cost. however I don't have the looks or the body muscle to be the hero - unless we talk pilots or mecha pilots... or silly little scrawny guys with swords bigger than they are. What can I say I was a ice skater as a kid not a jock (and even then I was a figure skater more than a ice hockey player) kept me in shape but my upper body is seriously weak.

Citizen Bleys
05-17-2004, 04:58 PM
I'd probably have you as a cleric-ish kind of guy, myself, purely due to your Buddhist side.

I'm not a Buddhist.

Agent Proto
05-17-2004, 05:05 PM
He probably meant Taoist.

Loony BoB
05-17-2004, 05:50 PM
That too. But now I'd have him be a Taoist that everyone calls a Buddhist so naturally he swears at them in response. Yes.

Psychotic
05-17-2004, 07:45 PM
And, oh yeah, the token Kain type would have to be someone like Psychotic. I mean, hey, it makes sense, right?

Not especially, no. Unless you mean my non-existant long blonde hair. In which case, yeah, I suppose it does.

Yamaneko
05-18-2004, 12:35 AM
And an entire planet called Aiyon.
:(

stuffing
05-18-2004, 12:44 AM
I'd be the common enemy

zacks_clone
05-18-2004, 01:17 AM
a NPC which, without me, the story could never excist. But,sadly, i die right before our story takes place saving some big hot shot and i dont get any attention enless i am suddenl found makin out with this big hot shot on a fansite.

:: coguh :: sorry.

Del Murder
05-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Unfortunately, no one would live on that planet, so you'd be a pretty bored god.
Actually he'd have his trusty right hand man, Led Redrum, as well as evil dictator Joseph Stalin, the master of Past and Even Further Past Raistlin, and a mysterious Buddhist named Lyle.

escobert
05-18-2004, 02:44 AM
I would be the dumb guy who goes into the cave first and gets killed.

Denmark
05-18-2004, 03:13 AM
Token Leading Male: Psychotic
Token Leading Females: Rye and Misfit
Token Big Strong Guy: muchacho
Token Bubbly Thief Chick: valetine4ever
Token Wise Man: Denmark
Token Intelligent Woman: um...Xander.
Token Creative/Musical/Artsy-Type: Baloki
Token Lady's Man: Levian
Token Foul-mouthed Guy: Pure Strife
Token Robot: SmarterChild (:D!)
Token Talking Creature: Winged Sorceress

Token Almighty Boss: MecaKane
Token Comedic Value Boss: Loony BoB
Token Non-Evil Boss That You Have To Kill Anyway: Protozoa
Token Boss You Beat To A Pulp Before He Repents: Mikztsu/Naitsirk(THAT'S RIGHT, KRISTIAN RAFAEL LARS JÄRVENTAUS!)/Lindz
Token Obstacle Boss: Heath
Token Traitor Boss: if, by "Traitor Boss", you mean someone who defects from the good side to the bad, then Strider. if you mean someone who defects from the bad side to the good, then Moo Moo the Ner Cow.

Citizen Bleys
05-18-2004, 10:51 AM
My high school Info Pro teacher was named Lyle.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't a buddhist, though.

Rostum
05-18-2004, 11:09 AM
I will be the chocobo that everyone cuddles upto! But you cannot ride me... no no no...

Loony BoB
05-18-2004, 12:29 PM
:(
:) Not too long now. :)

I came up with another team, although it is mage-heavy.

Black Mage: Black Mage
Red Wizard: Red Wizard
Winged Sorceress: Winged Sorceress
Fighter: Fighter
Chocobo: Chocobo

Death Sign
05-18-2004, 12:54 PM
My team:
Blackmage: Ti (Main character, Human).
Dragon slayer: Gyu (Human).
Enchanter: Furtin (Human).
Warriors x2: Deloz(Dezolian CYBORG) & Motav(Motavian).

That's all of it! They'll kick ass!

Maxico
05-18-2004, 05:03 PM
I have not heard of ANY of those people.

Baloki
05-18-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm sure you've heard of me maxico :D

Token Creative/Musical/Artsy-Type: Baloki
I hope you don't mean the intelligent type but the one that minces around in a frock as else I would be worried...

Psychotic
05-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Denmark's idea is awesome. Let's all go get RPG Maker and do it! :D!

sora
05-18-2004, 08:10 PM
i'll be the little elf