PDA

View Full Version : Any tips on defeating this thing?

Chlis
05-16-2004, 12:32 PM
yo all im at like No.3 sin spawn or summut its big with hands that block the mercs n al behd tryin to kill sin then this sin spawn attacked and im in a fight with it if u know the 1 i mean please help it has 12k hp i used both my aeons they die i can get it down to like 10k hp zzz then i die the hands are so annying block most attacks and it hits so hard help please and is there a way to change what options my people have when in battle like attack special ability etc? because if i could get them with item that would help alot

Thank You,

Chlis

metCloud
05-16-2004, 12:50 PM
When his head starts to move attack it so he wont use the Venom attack thing...kill his head with wakka and lulu...then kill the arms...then go for the body. Its arm will regenerate though...I suggest that you go have lulu at here second lvl. magics like fira, blizzara ect., thius will make him much easier.

Chlis
05-16-2004, 12:56 PM
ok thank you lulu aint at them dam its saved just before fight to how do i get lulu like that this is only my second day of playing lol

Big D
05-17-2004, 02:15 AM
Press L1 (or is it R1?) and you can switch a character out of your party during battle, and replace him/her with a different one. It's a great way of 'cycling' a near-KO character away from the scene, and getting a better, stronger, fresher replacement.

angel
05-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Try casting haste on all your characters... it helps...

then let tidus and auron slash away at the arms and
interchange lulu and wakka with l1
let lulu cast magic on the head of the beasty
and let waka do his dark attacks on the beasty