PDA

View Full Version : is there anything I should do?

omnislasher
05-16-2004, 08:32 PM
I'm playing this my first time through, and I'm pretty sure the world is about to change into the world of ruin. is there anything like optional bosses or stuff like that that I should do now that I wont be able to do later?

Strider
05-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Well, you might try going to Triangle Island and fighting the Intangir, though it's a heck of a battle. At least you can get the Rage for Gau later on. You also get 10 Magic Points from a victory, too.

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to hit up the Imperial Base at the edge of the former Esper World if you earned that right from the banquet with Gestahl. And remember to check the fireplace for a Flame Sabre.

Thirdly, there's a lone house to the north of Kohlingen. Go there and check one of the pots for a Hero Ring. I just like 'em myself.

Fourthly, go to Tzen and find the guy among the trees selling the Sraphim Esper for 3000 GP. If you're heading to the Floating Continent, it's well worth the money spent. You can also get it later for 10 GP in the WOR.

Fifthly, get all of Mog's Dances, if you haven't already. You won't be able to get Water Rondo in the WOR, and it's simple to get around to the other areas to get the other dances. To get the Water Rondo, land the airship in the Veldt and take the Serpent Trench back to Nikeah. From there, head north and then east across the continent. After a little while, you should recognize the isolated house from Sabin's scenario, so just follow the same path through the Phantom Forest that you did before and make your way back to the Veldt and your airship.

That's all I can think of for now.

Dignified Pauper
05-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Don't forget to get Mog either. The first time I played the game, i never got mog.

The girl in Miranda and the guy in the town with the Veld, talk to them and keep sending their letters, you get a good relic. It takes time, but it's worth it.

omnislasher
05-17-2004, 03:57 AM
I havent gotten mog. where do you find him?

Outsider
05-17-2004, 04:24 AM
Narshe. Go to the house full of treasures and see Lonewolf stealing the one that was in a locked chest. Then follow him until you reach him. Don't let him kill Mog, and Mog will join you.

DocFrance
05-17-2004, 06:20 AM
Well, you might try going to Triangle Island and fighting the Intangir, though it's a heck of a battle. At least you can get the Rage for Gau later on. You also get 10 Magic Points from a victory, too.
Fighting the Intangir (I don't see why this is a spoiler) is easy. The beast starts the battle Vanished, so all you have to do is cast Doom, and it dies instantly. Although, upon dying it will cast Meteo on the caster. Meteo isn't very accurate, and it usually does max damage of about 1000. So all you need is someone with HP above 1000 and decent MBlock (Terra) who knows Doom, and you have an easy battle.

Flashback007
05-17-2004, 07:24 PM
You must get Mog, Mog rocks and he does some good damage with his Dance-skills, plus he had (at least with me) some very nice HP, when he joined me.

omnislasher
05-17-2004, 07:29 PM
thanks