PDA

View Full Version : If you could live on any world, which one would it be and why...

Brownjames07
05-17-2004, 09:07 AM
I just thought of this topic out of nowhere, where would you live?

I would live in Halloween Town. Halloween everyday, that's 24 hours a day, 7 days a week of trick-or-treating. A whole lot of free candy. Not to mention that fact that you get to dress up in weird costumes. There are smart people in this world, like the doctor. Also, I'm thin like Jack Skelington, so we could end up being friends or something like that, since we'd be at the same eye level.

Xander
05-17-2004, 11:32 AM
Atlantica! It would be fun to be a mermaid and swim about undersea, hehe. Although maybe kinda scary with the sharks and stuff. In which case, Traverse Town maybe, it has a moogle, that's reason enough :D

Jalbrean
05-17-2004, 12:00 PM
Destiny Island.

That place looks so relaxing. I'd spend the day lounging under a palm tree and taking a dip in the ocean as the sun began to set. Ahhh that would be the life.

eternalshiva
05-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Atlantica xD but I have a fear of sharks and deep water so I wouldn't be really relaxed so I would go with Destiny Island and lounge around with Jalbrean and be lazy xD

zacks_clone
05-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Vist halloween town-the costumes are crazy and i always woundered what i'd turn into...Atlantica-i wana be able to swim...besides,i always loved the little mermaid:P Travers town cause its just neato...But i think mostly cause leons there...or hollow baston...Destiny island sounds nice...

Traverse Town,more my scean.

Shayo
05-17-2004, 08:35 PM
id say destiny island, it looks like a cool place

Kirobaito
05-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Destiny Island. But I'd stay in the shack and cave the whole time.

TasteyPies
05-18-2004, 01:20 AM
NEVER NEVER LAND! :rolleyes2

Ok, how about.....all the places sucked besides traverse town and destiny island :D I wouldnt be caught dead in....mermaid suit, desert, jungle,whale (eww?), collusium, wonderland, or (omg no) london.

Halloween place isn't realy relaxing either. Having to look over my shoulder doesn't sound like a vacation.

Carnage
05-18-2004, 01:26 AM
NeverLand how cool would it be to fly

zacks_clone
05-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Peter: Believe!
Me: No.
Peter: Come on Zack, believe!
Me: I told you, dang it, no.
peter: you'll never fly that way.
Me: you ignorant child, you cant fly!dont you get it!your wraped up in illusion and that thing you call a pixi is a glow in the dark pom pom cut off from a moogle thats attached to wire and you think it can fly
peter: ...
me: ...

it'd be great;)

Del Murder
05-18-2004, 02:29 AM
Neverland. You never age and can fly? Paradise! If I got bored I'd visit London every hour to retrieve various items.

Brownjames07
05-18-2004, 05:00 AM
I couldn't live on Alantica because I can't swim and would... you know... drown. I would be a little upset about that.

Lord Xehanort
05-18-2004, 09:33 PM
I'd live in the Destiny Islands with Riku. :love: Then I'd leave that world with him and actually go inside Disney Castle!

zacks_clone
05-18-2004, 10:20 PM
I'd live in the Destiny Islands with Riku. :love: Then I'd leave that world with him and actually go inside Disney Castle!

WHAT?!Why do you get Riku!?!?!?!?!

:: steals leon and Cloud :: hahahaha....ahhahahahahha....:D

anywho,disney castle would be pretty cool...I wana sit in the chair!/thrown!

Lord Xehanort
05-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Riku's my bay-beh! Just search for a story called 'Legend of the Paopu' on Google to see what I mean. (It's a yaoi fic FYI)

The_Fallen_Angel
05-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Well I'd live in Traverse Town. It seems like a cool place and then I could poke the moogles all day long lol :moggie:

Plus I could talk to Leon , Leon is cool ^.^ So's Aeris :love:

DM Rivula
05-22-2004, 04:30 PM
I'd probably live in End of the world. Darkness rules all!!!!!!!!!

Phil
05-23-2004, 03:05 PM
I'd live on Destiny islands- tropical breeze all day :D

Chibi Youkai
05-23-2004, 04:39 PM
I'd probably live in Hollow Bastion, just for the library. It'd also be fun to explore that place.

Bomber
06-20-2004, 05:07 AM
It's a toss up between King Mickey's castle and Destiny Islands. I love all of the original Disney characters. But at the same time, I'd love to live in paradise, running around on the beaches all day, sleeping in thatched huts at night... *sigh*

SpiritWolf
06-20-2004, 06:57 AM
Hm I think it would be cool to live in either Traverse Town or Olympus Collisium.

Brownjames07
06-21-2004, 06:11 AM
The Collosuem was too boring for me. Sure you get to see great entertainment, but what about a place to sleep. And you have to worry about all the great gods and goddess. That's just too much for me.

Ouch!
06-21-2004, 07:37 PM
I'd live on Destiny Island. The expansion of it in Kingdom Hearts II, the city looks like a pretty nice place to live, and being able to go over to that island with the rest of the gang would be freakin' awesome. I wouldn't mind giving a go against Tidus, Wakka or Selphie either, as I have a little bit of fencing under my belt. Good stuff.

K-chan
06-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Destiney Island, definitly. Then I could go around chasing and annoying Tidus and Selphie! ^_^ Or Hallow Bastion cos its so darned pretty

Carnage
06-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Id invade mickeys castle while he was trapped in kingdom hearts.

Chibi Youkai
06-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Destiney Island, definitly. Then I could go around chasing and annoying Tidus and Selphie! ^_^ Or Hallow Bastion cos its so darned pretty

Yeah, that sounds like something you'd take pleasure in.
I wouldn't like Destiny islands because I'd be annoyed by Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka, for that matter. Just give me Hollow Bastion's nice, quiet library anyday.

Sora is so awesome
06-22-2004, 04:14 AM
i wanna live in never land so that i could fly and play hide and seek with the indians and the lost boys

Bahumat
06-22-2004, 08:47 AM
The Hollow Bastion and/or Traverse Town. the former because i like the library, and traverse town because it is sorta normal

Brownjames07
06-22-2004, 08:48 AM
I can't stand the normal. I like things being odd, and I like never knowing what to expect. hahahaha

MoonZapdos
06-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Hollow Bastion - House (Lots of space)
Destiny Islands - Holiday House (Sun and beach)

K-chan
06-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah, that sounds like something you'd take pleasure in.I wouldn't like Destiny islands because I'd be annoyed by Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka, for that matter. Just give me Hollow Bastion's nice, quiet library anyday.

Oh, but think of all the fun you'd miss out on! *whacks Tidius with a handful of M&Ms*

MateriaBladeVII
06-22-2004, 06:45 PM
I'd definitely choose Destiny Islands- it's very relaxing place with beautiful scenery. I'd spend my days goofing off on the sunny beach with my good buddies Sora, Kairi, and Riku and my nights sleeping in my own personal treehouse. :skull3:

Just think... swimming in those crystal blue waters under the sunny azure sky with a cool sea breeze blowing through my hair... Ahhhh- that is the life... :skull7:

Of course, Donald and Goofy would definitely have to visit often cuz I'd need my other buddies there to make the place even more fun. :skull8:

Halloween Town is definitely close behind it in rating. Think about it- Halloween year round. That's awesome. Not to mention everybody looks cool there. I wonder what my costume would look like... I'd spend my day there hanging out with Jack and playing fetch with Zero. Come to think of it though, there's not much to do there if you're not a monster who enjoys scaring people or the Keyblade master searching for the keyhole to lock... :skull4:

Lord Xehanort
06-22-2004, 08:45 PM
You need more friends!? So... Kairi, Riku, Sora and I aren't good enough for you!? And why do you get your own treehouse!? Riku and I have to share the shack near the bridge! (not that I'm complaining, though)

Michiru
06-22-2004, 11:43 PM
Atalantica. Just because I like the ocean.

Trumpet Thief
07-03-2004, 06:49 AM
I would live on Never Land. My dream had always been to have my hand eaten by a crocodile. :)

StarlightAngel
07-24-2004, 03:07 AM
Destiny Islands. I can imagine it now... Blue sky, Crystaline water, A small breeze. Me lying on a towel, enjoying it all. :cool: 'Sides, it would be great to meet Sora, Kairi, Rikku, Tidus, Sefie, and Wakka. :)

Ravin
07-24-2004, 10:58 PM
I'd like Hallow Bastion or Halloween town.

StarlightAngel
07-29-2004, 06:13 AM
I'd hate Halloween Town. I'd get a crick in the neck from constantly looking behind me for pranks. Not to mention I get spooked pretty easily. :eep:

Kilika
08-12-2004, 06:11 AM
Neverland. You never age and can fly? Paradise! If I got bored I'd visit London every hour to retrieve various items.

Man, I couldn't think of one until I read your response! Nice! I choose Neverland....minus Michael Jackson. Lol. :D

Stoneman
08-12-2004, 06:38 AM
i would probably live in Agrabah as long as i get Jasmine :love: if not i would probably stay in the Coliseum so i could talk to and learn from Cloud..... that would be cool

Pheesh
08-12-2004, 06:50 AM
it'd be off to hallow bastion with me. Sliding down that banister in the library. fighting cloud and leon. There'd also be PLENTY to read if you get bored. If i didn't like someone i'd just be able to take them to the waterway and get them lost.

Ahhhh. that'd be the life.

Unknown_Soldier
08-12-2004, 09:49 AM
MONSTRO!! lol just kiddin...

i choose...Either Destiny Islands, Neverland, or Hallow Bastion...

DI because i <3 the beach, and i could use the friends and the exersize(sp?) and it just looks like so much fun.

Neverland because i always wanted to be ab;e to fly, and well... if Peter Pan is Jeremy Sumpter, i wouldn't mind that either ^.~*... and also, the never growing up thing rocks. i hate responsibilities.

Hallow Bastion because it is so huge, and i love having lots of space and privacy, probably cuz i live with 4 sisters and my mom in a 2 bedroom house...and i would love walking and exploring the castle...

FoxFire2
09-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Call me crazy, I'd like to live in End of the World, dark, creepy, and no one to bother me. I would also have the little portal thingys so I could visit just about any world whenever I wanted to.

~Fox

Giga Guess
09-09-2004, 04:48 AM
Destiny Islands...it's paradise, even if I'd have to deal with Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. A beach, sun....mmmmm....

At least until the darkness swallows it up. Then...not so nice.

Dark Matter
09-25-2004, 05:00 AM
i would probably live in Agrabah as long as i get Jasmine :love: if not i would probably stay in the Coliseum so i could talk to and learn from Cloud..... that would be cool
Then, I'd live in Atlantica, just to get Ariel. :joey: Good idea !!!
Tinker Bell sounds good to me too. :love:
I don't like Monstro, Hallooween Town, and End of the World.
I have no problem with the other worlds.

chocomog33
09-25-2004, 05:17 AM
i would definately say halloweentown, because halloween is the coolest holiday ever. that automatically makes a world that celebrates this holiday all the time, very appealing to me.

StarlightAngel
09-26-2004, 06:22 PM
Hollow Bastion wouldn't be too bad. I like to read anyways.

kiliquagod
09-27-2004, 12:57 AM
me i choses the gummi ship so i can go where i whant lol so i can go where i whant and do change some time yes it whould be fun be whit leon but ... i whoud get my self say .... boring
so i say if there whound be a zenosage world whit the fun part not the hard part il be there most of the time
lol
in fact i prefert not to live in a world but to go in world some time and left it and after to get to see whats new

in the face that the real anser
im the best

Pheesh
09-27-2004, 03:08 AM
no offence but i didn't understand a thing you just wrote :D I went through a faze like that when i wrote in slang but accidently put wit instead of with in an english assignment. That put a stop to that.

Chibi Youkai
10-01-2004, 04:02 AM
I don't think the gummy ship's a world anyways.

Trinity
10-01-2004, 04:56 PM
I like the jungle from tarzan, but I think I would live in ..bagdad from aladdin.. which is offcourse a great movie and level..
I just to dream about getting in a disney world and then kh showed up thats just amazing right?

m4tt
10-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Destiny Islands. It looks nice.

Sephiroth2088
10-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Either destiny Islands or Neverland.... Probably neverland because you would never age and you could fly.

Ashton
10-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Destiny Islands!!
kick wakka's ass look at Selphie's underwear ;)
sweam at the beach
fight with Riku
Share a paopu fruit with Kairi!! :love:

Craig
10-02-2004, 10:05 PM
Neverland, then i'd fly to London and catch a train back to Bristol, couldn't imagine myself anywhere else.

But if I had to then it'd be Destiny Island.