PDA

View Full Version : lol i need help again :(

Chlis
05-17-2004, 07:06 PM
does anyone know a good way to defeat this piece of :love: :love: :love: :love: the al bhed attacked with this big thing that makes me not use magic / summon i know to attack that and get rid of it but the actual thing has so much hp and the mana beam is so powerful wipes me out even magic isnt that powerful can u tell me its weakness etc?

Thank You,

Chlis

Someone Please Help this is really bugging me my people arnt exactly good

No double posting please - Use the Edit/Delete button below your post to add more ~ Xan

Dragoon Kain
05-17-2004, 09:40 PM
what i did was just kept attacking the guy until he had about half his health then killed the negator and pulled lulu out and just used thundara until it died

m4tt
05-17-2004, 10:42 PM
When you know the mana beam is coming, have Yuna summon an Aeon (I always do Ixion) and have it use it's shield. Hardly any damage will be done.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Just blast the negator with Wakka whenever it pops out. The aeon thing suggested before this post is also advised.

Trumpet Thief
05-18-2004, 04:08 AM
If you can, once the negator becomes dead meat, use Yuna's Grand Summon Overdrive to get Ixion to use Thor's Hammer, doing major damaga. Besides that, normal attacks with Aeon's, and using Thundara with Lulu will make it easy.

Lord Xehanort
05-18-2004, 10:08 PM
I didn't summon this battle at all. Wakka attacks, Lulu uses Thundaga & Doublecast & Magic+20% & Magic+10% & Magic Booster, Tidus uses Quick Attack, Auron uses Armor Break, Kimahri Mugs, Rikku Defended, Yuna Defended. Mana Beam didn't do much of anything.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-18-2004, 10:54 PM
How the crap did you find enough level 4 Keyspheres to get Doublecast at that point in the game?

Trumpet Thief
05-19-2004, 12:42 AM
I couldn't get Tidus' Quick Attack until after I beat Seymour Natus. Wow, Ansem, you really must be a pro. But I have a question about the level 4 keyspheres as well. Although I have heard a certain monster drops them, it is amazing how you got them this early.

Chlis
05-19-2004, 10:12 AM
lol thank you for all your help i acutally defeated the thing after i posted this lol :( i should stop posting for help when i post i always defeat / do whatever it is before get reply to beat it i just went back to the forest used yuna summoning got all my summons their overdrive then rested in the hotel place got everything full hp then just use wakka and rikku with arctic wind / fish scales to kill negator fast then used all my summons overdrive then thundara with lulu i also nearly posted about seymor but all i done was yuna grand summon shiva kill all seymor etc.. he brings out his aeon then i haste lulu use summon when hes about to do his special i blast mad healin with cura with yuna thindara with lul easy dies then i just used ifrit overdrive on seymor at end :) now i gotta work out this thing to get the floor back lol :P

Lord Xehanort
05-19-2004, 08:19 PM
I used all my Lvl 4 Keyspheres on Lulu. You only need 2. Then you need 2 Lvl 2 Key Spheres.