PDA

View Full Version : [A] Quistis illustration

Snowman
05-17-2004, 08:03 PM
those of you who have seen my work and like it, feast your eager eyes on my latest quistis

Buffy
05-17-2004, 08:59 PM
:eek: WOAH!! :eek: ..See's got some big boobs..but its really good..just shrink them :p

Rye
05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Yeah, huge knockers. But I like how you draw, you have a nice style. Great job :D

*angel tears*
05-17-2004, 09:48 PM
wowies!!this is awsome!!you do inks really well great job ^_^

Kami
05-18-2004, 12:33 AM
Your style is very unique. I like it. Some things that bother me are the eyebrows and the missing nose. Well, I know you intentionally didn't put a nose in... ah i'll shutup.

Snowman
05-18-2004, 04:48 PM
sorry buffy, no shrinkige, quistis has always had a larger chest like Tifa, i wouldnt dream of doing a flat chested illustration like buffy the vampire slayer :)

cheers Rye (nice lenn) angel tears and Kami.
yeah i didnt do a nose, it's something you get used to in my style, i can draw them....i just dont enjoy them lol. besides i draw girls two ways, normal head shape and "doll" head which is much more rounded, based on a serise i invented called unpleasant dreams. teh nose really wouldnt work as well on the rounded face. WHATS WRONG WITH THE EYE brows, they are there, quite full actually. i looked at alot of other artists attempts and she comes across as having thick denise richards eyebrows unlike tifa's which are more slimmer. lol

im currently finishing a nice Tifa illustration and a grand massive Yuna FFX2 one, ill post them here later.

Ouch!
05-18-2004, 08:37 PM
I am very impressed. Very stylized, as everyone mentioned. The lack of nose doesn't bother me at all. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see Tifa and Yuna.

Rye
05-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks, and I always liked the lack of nose:D

Snowman
05-20-2004, 01:44 PM
thanxx all, i just compleated that Tifa yesterday, i was showing my portfolio off to my broadsword studants and they were stunned, i mostly draw fantasy females and my own projects so the men were of course the most interested.

my inspiriation comes from my dislike of mankind, so my illustrations and chracters al always becomeing ever more inhuman.....the more that happens the more i seem to capture the simpler features that are regognisably human lol.

check out my new tifa illustration thread, i just couldnt avoid the panties