PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal with.......

Shayo
05-17-2004, 08:52 PM
whats the deal with sora wearing black? can anyone tell me how and what made him change his clothes?

Lander
05-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Maybe his old clothes became soiled with blood and dirt and general adventuring.

zacks_clone
05-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Maybe his old clothes became soiled with blood and dirt and general adventuring.

im sure he grew out of his old clothing.as for wearing black: maybe he wanted to become a shadow to hide fro mthe heartless..course,that makes no sense at all seeing how they can sense the keyblade:P

TasteyPies
05-18-2004, 01:06 AM
Depressed from loosing his buddies?
Maybe he became goth.

SeeDRankLou
05-18-2004, 01:08 AM
The color of his clothing is suppose to somehow be important to the story, so no one knows except the writers. I like the black though, it looks more mature.

TasteyPies
05-18-2004, 01:14 AM
it looks more mature.

Yeah, the kiddish disney yellow clown shoes and the rest of his outfit wasnt a redeeming quality.

Carnage
05-18-2004, 01:29 AM
The color of his clothing is suppose to somehow be important to the story, so no one knows except the writers. I like the black though, it looks more mature.

how do the clothes have anything to do with the story line???

zacks_clone
05-18-2004, 08:10 PM
i have no idea.the clothing reminds me of X's wakka...then again,riku(from kh) too.

SeeDRankLou
05-18-2004, 08:27 PM
how do the clothes have anything to do with the story line???

Not just his clothes, specifically the color of them. And I didn't say it, one of the story writers said it in an interview. Don't shoot the messenger.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-18-2004, 08:29 PM
how do the clothes have anything to do with the story line???Presumably the same way his weapon has something to do with the storyline.

Lord Xehanort
05-18-2004, 09:27 PM
From what I've heard, Sora wears black and Dual Weilder wears white. Not sure of anything else.

zacks_clone
05-18-2004, 10:16 PM
dual weilder...

click. what are the two keyblades he has?oath keeper and oblivion.Wasnt their something in the game that said that those who fight with oathkeeper were pure hearted and good and full of light,while oblivion was darkness and a cold heart?Something along those lines?MAYBE thats the deal with this kid and sora.Sora may have chosen Oblivion...

StarlightAngel
07-30-2004, 11:24 PM
It's probably black because the storyline is darker.

ChaosCalibur
07-31-2004, 12:28 AM
He's wearing Black because he's in the dark world, as you remember Mickey ended up in the "DARK WORLD" (The other side of kingdom hearts) And as we see in KHII Mickey saves Sora and co from some heartless, so this must mean they have found a way to the OTHER SIDE.

Ouch!
07-31-2004, 01:38 AM
What world Sora has ended up in is purely speculation. I'd still think that he is in the present world, as the game begins in Hallow Bastion. Then again, we don't know much about the relationships of the different worlds.

As far as his clothes go, I hadn't heard anything about its plot significance, but I do agree that they make him appear more mature, as he should be do to the elapsed time between the games.

DJZen
07-31-2004, 10:48 PM
It's probably black so they can sell his toys at hot topic for $50, right next to the John Deere tractor co. hats which cost $30.

mr. anderson
08-01-2004, 06:51 AM
he probably grew out of his fruity looking cloths and decided to wear something different for once in his life

GhandiOwnsYou
08-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Sora couldn't ahve chosen oblivion, because the duel wielder..uh...wields it. Sora's signature Key is the Kingdom key, and mickeys is the partner to the kingdom key (the coler is reversed, the sivler is where the gold is on the kingdom, and vice versa) The Duel Wielder hold both Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Though according to deep dive, he also has possesion of the kingdom key so....(is confused)

SeeDRankLou
08-02-2004, 08:00 AM
Sora couldn't ahve chosen oblivion, because the duel wielder..uh...wields it. Sora's signature Key is the Kingdom key, and mickeys is the partner to the kingdom key (the coler is reversed, the sivler is where the gold is on the kingdom, and vice versa) The Duel Wielder hold both Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Though according to deep dive, he also has possesion of the kingdom key so....(is confused)

The Oblivion is not a Keyblade, it's a keychain for the Keyblade, changing the Keyblade's appearance and attributes.

Ouch!
08-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Actually, if you watch Deep Dive carefully, after the dual-wielding Unknown tosses the Oblivion up to the falling Unknown (confirmed to be Riku) he takes out another keyblade, the Kingdom Key.

We know there has to be at least four keyblades, possibly five. Two that the dual-wielding Unknown has, one that Riku has and one that Mickey has. Sora has one, but that might be in the hands of the dual-wielding Unknown/Blonde Haired Kid. As far as there being multiple copies of the keychains, I'm completely stumped.

Once again, most of this is speculation and there's a huge chance that what I think is actually wrong, but I like to think it's a good guess.

SeeDRankLou
08-02-2004, 11:14 PM
*Unmarked spoilers*

one that Riku has
I thought the one that Riku had was made up of the six hearts of the princesses, and when Sora used the key on himself to unlock Kairi's heart, that keyblade was destroyed. And didn't one of the 13 statements in the Deep Dive video only say something about a third keyblade?

Ouch!
08-03-2004, 10:35 PM
You should know there are spoilers below.

Well, I'm talkin' about the keyblades in Deep Dive. Firstly, you see the dual-wielding Unknown with two keyblades with the Oblivion and Oathkeeper keychains. Then he runs up the building, Riku jumps off and he throws the Oblivion to Riku. Then he takes out a Kingdom Key, perhaps Sora's, but I'm not sure. Then you see Mickey doin' all sorts of flips and stuff until he lands on the roof of the buidling holding his inversed Kingdom Key. So there's at least four keyblades, like I said.

I do believe Riku's keyblade was destroyed. I'm not so sure however if it was created by the hearts of the six princesses, as we never see how he got that keyblade or where it came from. After Ansem took over Riku's body, he just had it, and I don't remember any explaination of where it came from.