PDA

View Full Version : The Grand May Fair - Month of the Chocobo Celebrations!

Baloki
05-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Roll up, roll up, come one and all to the grand May fair celebrating this grand month of yon Chocobo. Entrance is free and theres food in there somewhere. Feel free to bring your chocobo, to train, trade or show.

A quick description of the fair. The north segment is the Chocobo training and trading section, go there to see the finest chocobo's compete for sport, strength of just for fun. Along with this you could sell or trade your chocobo.

The south segment contains the games and food stands, feel free to set yourself up there, or have a look round and splash some people :D

The West segment is the show grounds, if you want to enter your chocobo's into the show get there soon.

The central arena and most of the east segment are dedicated to entertainment and shows, including the great one eyed fire eater!

So come one, come all and enjoy the final few weeks of the greatest show on Earth.

So yeah, feel free to post about chocobos, FF games, or if you want to do an event just write about it, ENJOY :D

Flying Mullet
05-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Where's the chocobo cook-off contest?

http://www.food.planetmusicfes.com/fried%20chicken.JPG

Xander
05-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Now that's just mean Flying Mullet. :(

I have an idea for an event, chocobo beauty contest!

My chocobo is called Blinky :) He is only a young chocobo so he's really fluffy and cute and he's yellow with a purple collar.

So, if anyone else would like to enter your chocobos into the beauty contest please bring them to Xander's stand and register them.

*hands out Fair badges*

Flying Mullet
05-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Why is it mean? I love chicken and turkey drumsticks, and a chocobo drumstick would be a huge piece of awesomeness.

Fine, then I'm going to hold a chocobo cook-off across the street. :strut:

Fried chocobo, mmm mmm good. :)

Psychotic
05-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Let's have a rap...port with the chocobo contest.

ForeverZeroUltima
05-20-2004, 12:14 PM
*enters his fluffy, black chocobo in the beauty contest*

This is my black chocobo, Lynx. He's not too shy, he's very friendly and energetic, and he's never lost a race. He can run for days at a time, and he has such clear eyes and shiny beak and claws. *enters Lynx as contestant number 2, next to Blinky*

((yes, i'm too obsessed with Chrono Cross :p. and FFVI. and Chrono Trigger :p I named all of my chocobos after characters in those three))

Mo-Nercy
05-20-2004, 12:28 PM
*takes his Chocobo, 'Ellie', to check out the fire eating cyclops*

Mo: Way cool, ain't it Elle?
Ellie: Wark. :(
Mo: ...

ForeverZeroUltima
05-22-2004, 02:21 AM
*takes his Chocobo, 'Ellie', to check out the fire eating cyclops*

Mo: Way cool, ain't it Elle?
Ellie: Wark. :(
Mo: ...

.........nani?

zacks_clone
05-22-2004, 02:25 AM
Where's the chocobo cook-off contest?

http://www.food.planetmusicfes.com/fried%20chicken.JPG

teehehehehehe....hahahahha....oh gosh...my side...my cheeks...must....breath.....

My chocobos better!....Wait a moment...HEY!MULLET THATS MY CHOCOBO!...

:: munch munch :: mine really IS better...tasting that is

Kirobaito
05-22-2004, 02:53 AM
Didn't you already have this thread, Baloki?

Uh...I guess I'll enter my chocobo in the contest. Isn't she CUTE???

http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v194/kingbahamut/peanut.jpg

No frying her, Mullet.

Baloki
05-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Didn't you already have this thread, Baloki?

Nah, that was the build up thread to this :D

Old Manus
05-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Come to my stand, the Chocobo Gauntlet! Your bravest chocobos fight their way past fiends and traps to face the ultimate boss...um, the fat chocobo.

If your chocobo wins, you get a pack of....um, Choco-biscuits.

*throws some chocobos to the cook-off, oh and his rename cards, finally*

Mo-Nercy
05-22-2004, 02:01 PM
I mosey over to the sideshows/game stands with my one and only Chocobo, Elle. We play Blackjack.

Dealer bust. Check it out guys, we all won!

:greenie:

Rusty
05-22-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm entering my Chocobo in the Chocobo cook-off competition...she's tasty and she's gonna win, she always does :P

ForeverZeroUltima
05-23-2004, 01:13 AM
*quietly moves his Lynx away from all the cook-off contests*

I present my Lynx, who holds the world record for the number of times to beat Joe and Teioh in a row!

zacks_clone
05-23-2004, 02:07 AM
KB...Thats the oddest looking Chocobo i have ever seen.O.o

Rase
05-24-2004, 01:12 AM
*Enters my Chocobo, Rase, in the Chocobo Guantlet*

This is my Chocobo, Rase. He is black, with red eyes. He is about halfway through life, and very strong, as I have been training him since he was young. I am confident he will win the Guantlet.

*Stands by the Guantlet, preparing Rase for the challenge*

SomethingBig
05-24-2004, 03:27 AM
Why is it mean? I love chicken and turkey drumsticks, and a chocobo drumstick would be a huge piece of awesomeness.

Fine, then I'm going to hold a chocobo cook-off across the street. :strut:

Fried chocobo, mmm mmm good. :)

*Gets out wallet* Hi, uh, kupo... I'd like 5 Chocobo breasts and 4 drumsticks kupo. :moggie:

Rusty
05-24-2004, 09:29 AM
I love chocobo cook off competitions, there are so tasty :P

Mo-Nercy
05-24-2004, 11:25 AM
*sets up a store in the dark, hidden alley behind the Chocobo Racing Stadium which sells steroids and other physical enhancing products for your one and only feather freak.*

Only 15 gil.

ForeverZeroUltima
05-25-2004, 06:39 PM
*checks wallet* i have.....154,734,217 gil, so i'll buy as many steroids i can ^_^''

*sets Lynx next to Rase* Hello, i guess i'm your rival today, Cecil. May the best Chocobo win.

((on exam days, i say to my fellow classmates "May the best metro-sexual win".))

Strider
05-25-2004, 10:11 PM
*sidles over to Mullet*

Step up, my friends! The winner of this cook-off contest will receive my handy dandy 100 Recipes for Chocobos cookbook, First Edition! It's got chocobo skewers, chocobo a la king, chocobo rotisserie, chocobo chili, chocobo Caesar salad, plus many many many more dishes that your friends are guaranteed to love!

*places the cookbook down quietly and walks away*

Kirobaito
05-25-2004, 10:46 PM
KB...Thats the oddest looking Chocobo i have ever seen.O.o

Yes, but by far the cutest.

Baloki
05-25-2004, 10:50 PM
There be many Chocobo Haters here *glares*

Your cook off disappoints me!

Oh and by the way the be a mini circ du Chocobo going on in the Center Ring now, it has people taming fersome moogles, chocobo riding and much, much more, clowns are included free :D

Rase
05-26-2004, 01:07 AM
*checks wallet* i have.....154,734,217 gil, so i'll buy as many steroids i can ^_^''

*sets Lynx next to Rase* Hello, i guess i'm your rival today, Cecil. May the best Chocobo win.

((on exam days, i say to my fellow classmates "May the best metro-sexual win".))

HA, you steriods may make your Chocobo stronger, but all that matters is the one that has the heart to win, and steriods make your heart crap out early...

Rusty
05-26-2004, 10:23 AM
I hope I win the chocobo cook of contest :)

Flying Mullet
05-26-2004, 02:46 PM
My chocobo cookoff is going so well that I'm running low on chocobo meat. So if anyone wants to sell me their chocobo I am making very competitive offers. :choc:

Rusty
05-26-2004, 03:17 PM
How competitivie flying mullet? :P

Mo-Nercy
05-26-2004, 03:58 PM
HA, you steriods may make your Chocobo stronger, but all that matters is the one that has the heart to win, and steriods make your heart crap out early...
Um...new products.

Heart steriods. 20 gil.
Feather dye (colour of your choosing.) 70 gil
Flying Instruction Manual. 150 gil
Chocobo Meat Supplement (even Flying Mullet can't tell the difference!). 700 gil

Baloki
05-26-2004, 05:57 PM
*scowls*

ForeverZeroUltima
05-26-2004, 09:04 PM
Um...new products.

Heart steriods. 20 gil.
Feather dye (colour of your choosing.) 70 gil
Flying Instruction Manual. 150 gil
Chocobo Meat Supplement (even Flying Mullet can't tell the difference!). 700 gil

i'll take some feather dye...i'll take True Black...

new fairground! chocobo eating contest! (no, YOU DONT EAT THE CHOCOBOS! THE CHOCOBOS EAT!). See which Chocobo eats the fastest!

Rase
05-26-2004, 11:47 PM
*converses with Rase*

Nah, I don't think we'll do the food thing. Rase can't eat a lot, but if there's a contest for "Eating the spiciest food", THAT would be fine.

Rusty
05-27-2004, 05:10 AM
*hands chocobo over to the cook off contest*

ForeverZeroUltima
05-27-2004, 08:59 PM
*converses with Rase*

Nah, I don't think we'll do the food thing. Rase can't eat a lot, but if there's a contest for "Eating the spiciest food", THAT would be fine.

*serves up a round of curry*

;) the drinking fountain is over there, in case it's TOO spicy! *points*

Rase
05-28-2004, 02:32 AM
w00t! *chows down with Rase*

*Munch**Munch**Munch**Munch*

........*BURP*

Excuse me. :D

Yum. :love:

ForeverZeroUltima
05-28-2004, 07:46 PM
*hands Cecil and Rase a wintergreen gum stick* :D

Rase
05-29-2004, 12:32 AM
*takes, then chews it while eating more, thus destoying the purpose*

zacks_clone
05-29-2004, 01:29 AM
:: slides away in fear :: uhhh....okay....i'll just...go become a taste tester...in the cookoff....:: runs away ::

ForeverZeroUltima
05-30-2004, 08:23 PM
heheh, bring all your chocobos and let them eat all they want! stuff them up! but not too much if they're gonna race! :bgl: