PDA

View Full Version : Candymen

Mikztsu
05-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Has anyone here ever been approached by paedophile? I remember when I was in 7th grade, I was alone at the bus stop and man came to me and offered me 50 Finnish marks ( we didn't have Euros yet) if I would "go with him to his place watch tv". :rolleyes2
I should've kicked him on the nuts.

LH
05-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Should've kicked him but instead you went? ;)

Mikztsu
05-18-2004, 06:59 PM
Should've kicked him but instead you went? ;)

:riiight: :cry:

No, not really. I just said "no thx". :)

Psychotic
05-18-2004, 07:50 PM
This one time when I was like, 11 or 12 and I was in town this old guy came up to me and said "Hello, young man, I was wonder-" "No, go away".

Maybe he just wanted to sell me something, or just ask me the time or directions to some old people's talk-about-World-War-2-and-how-evil-the-youth-of-today-is club, but hah, that showed him.

Misfit
05-18-2004, 09:07 PM
I AM that person. >D

Hey little kids, want some ... *cackles* candy? >D

Mr. Graves
05-18-2004, 09:09 PM
That other topic you made that was closed was hilarious. xD

No, but I've been approuched by a 13-year olf prostitute. I declined.

Lord Xehanort
05-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Pedophiles? Never talked to one. My grandfather was one, but my parents never let me meet him. (for obvious reasons) He got old and died. My Uncle Joe was a pedophile; he hung himself. My Uncle Jimmy was a pedophile; he got brain cancer and died. So... yeah... that's all for pedophiles. Oh, wait... does it count to be lustful toward minors if you are a minor? If so... then I'm a pedophile. Several guys that I'm infatuated with are 16-17.

Mikztsu
05-19-2004, 12:18 AM
Come to sit on uncle Mik's lap, Ansem. :)

Edit: Alright, would anyone ever concider of becoming a pedophile? Cause I wouldn't. :):):):cry: :)

Peegee
05-19-2004, 01:05 AM
I think Rainecloud thought/thinks I'm a pedo :D

Logan
05-19-2004, 01:24 AM
One time a man at the bus stop offered me candy and leered at me, but I was like omg wtf no candy stop. :)

Bandgeek
05-19-2004, 01:57 AM
No, but when i was really little a guy dressed like santa tried to kidnap my brother, but my brother took off on his bike. it's kinda funny because we're jewish.

Evelia
05-19-2004, 02:52 AM
Yeah. He didn't try to abduct me or anything... he just really freaked me out. I was sitting on this big metal train that was in a small playstructure down the hill from my school, and he came up to the fence and started asking me a bunch of questions about my parents. I was scared, and I started crying before he left. He just kept saying "You treat your parents right, okay?" and I found out a few weeks later that he had pulled down his trousers in front of a bunch of my classmates and shown them his privates. ;__; Ugh.

Leeza
05-19-2004, 08:13 AM
One time when I was 6 my brothers and I were waiting in our car while our parents were in the market and some old wino was offering me money to go buy some ice cream. My older brother sure told him where to go. When I was around 11 or 12 there were a few guys in the neighbourhood in their 20's that were constantly bothering me. That's about all of my experiences with pedophiles.

Polaris
05-19-2004, 11:09 AM
No never. But if someone would do it I'll just said "No, thanks!" and move out. :D

If he strated to annoy me I'd got furious :rolleyes2 , or if he tried something else I'd go to the police or kick him! :p

Mattokenzi
05-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Well I remembered a time I acussed Mik as 1 of them when he done this thread about something "err I forgot" so will you forgive me Mik? I never seen or met a pedo in my life because my Mum gets worried that i might get "hurt" I always go on chatroom called "sorry to advertize" habbohotel.com. and there was a protest in my county against a centre for those bad people. :mad:

Mikztsu
05-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Well I remembered a time I acussed Mik as 1 of them when he done this thread about something "err I forgot" so will you forgive me Mik?

Ah, now I remember why you seemed so familiar. :)

That topic was where I posted my phone number, full name and address and asked everyone else to post theirs, so that I could stalk them properlę.

GrimmReaper
05-19-2004, 07:38 PM
lets see...

For starters, My ex music teacher was a pedofile. My next door neighbor is...the person at the corner of my street is....and a little ways down the other way is another one...who's got like 30 accusations of different "fondlings" of the many many children around my neighbor hood.....

they're everywhere I go.

MecaKane
05-19-2004, 07:44 PM
I think I was felt up by a mall Santa, when I was like six.
I thought it was ok, cause Santa's helpers were like doctors, or someone I should trust. xD

Iceglow
05-20-2004, 02:33 PM
a guy once was trying to show me and my sister his groinal region in public but I ran off to my mom in a nearby shop and within two minutes he got arrested and charged with indecent exposure

Polaris
05-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Come to sit on uncle Mik's lap, Ansem. :)

Edit: Alright, would anyone ever concider of becoming a pedophile? Cause I wouldn't. :):):):cry: :)

Never they are disgusting!

Here in Portugal we have a case of pedophile named "Casa Pia", all thge pedophiles are in liberate!

Mattokenzi
05-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Ah, now I remember why you seemed so familiar. :)

That topic was where I posted my phone number, full name and address and asked everyone else to post theirs, so that I could stalk them properlę.

Thats right Mik Baby! :rock: It's Great to be remembered i'm still the same as always :D

pedo's go in chat rooms and ask for addresses I won't even give out my postcode they do there geograghy homework on multimap

BB Perils of Wisdom: watch your step.

eestlinc
05-24-2004, 04:35 PM
some old gay guy was giving me the eye at a concert the other night, but I'm 23 so I don't suppose that counts.