PDA

View Full Version : I got a question

Chlis
05-20-2004, 11:47 AM
as i understand there is a secret Aeon in calm lands am i right? if so can anyone tell me where / how to get it?

NM
05-20-2004, 01:16 PM
If you wanna be picky, theres two secret Aeons in the Calm Lands area.

Yojimbo is in the cave at the bottom of the vally. Then theres The Magus Sisters in the temple which you can gain access to when you have a Chocobo.

Yojimbo is fairly easy to obtain as long as you have enough money. But The Magus Sister are abit harder to get hold of.

Check www.gamefaqs.com. There'll be plenty of guides to tell you exactly how to obtain them.

Chlis
05-20-2004, 01:21 PM
Thank you it says i need 300k wow i have like 20k omg :O!!! and ill get magus sisters when i got air ship and im better lol my characters sux only auron has over 3000 hp lol i have to train alot shall i train in calm lands for awhile? i have a boss to fight yes? with like 64k hp eep i found seymor in via purifico solid i got game over like 6 times before beatin him ill train abit 1st lol

Ultima Shadow
05-20-2004, 01:25 PM
as i understand there is a secret Aeon in calm lands am i right? if so can anyone tell me where / how to get it?
First, go get a chocobo. Near the place were you first enter the Calm lands you will find a chocobo feather. Step close to it and press X and the chocobo will fly to a place in Calm lands you can't reach by foot. You will enter a hidden area with a tempel. However you will need two keyitems. I can't remember the name of them but i think you get one of them by the defeating the other summoner in the tempel in an aeon battle. There's no trial in this tempel. Also... I'm not sure but... i think you will need all the other aeons to get this one.

Rostum
05-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Thank you it says i need 300k wow i have like 20k omg :O!!! and ill get magus sisters when i got air ship and im better lol my characters sux only auron has over 3000 hp lol i have to train alot shall i train in calm lands for awhile? i have a boss to fight yes? with like 64k hp eep i found seymor in via purifico solid i got game over like 6 times before beatin him ill train abit 1st lol

English please.

Chlis
05-20-2004, 03:05 PM
thank you all and wtf do u mean english? that is english u moron i was born in england and lived here all my life.. nob head its called using slang or shortened words..?

lol and now im pissed i just trained in calm lands for 2 hrs and i got lvl 3 spells and stuff like that all good skills then i came across a malboro i got it under 1000 hp no one on yellow hp then suddenly it bad breath everyone confused attacking each other and malboro attacking then i die without saving 2 hrs of training gone pisses me off lol (lulu special demi is funny :D)

Ultima Shadow
05-20-2004, 09:44 PM
lol and now im pissed i just trained in calm lands for 2 hrs and i got lvl 3 spells and stuff like that all good skills then i came across a malboro i got it under 1000 hp no one on yellow hp then suddenly it bad breath everyone confused attacking each other and malboro attacking then i die without saving 2 hrs of training gone pisses me off lol (lulu special demi is funny :D)
That's bad luck! Try to save more often.

Chlis
05-21-2004, 07:45 AM
yeah lol anyways can anyone manage to get lulu's overdrive over 6 times? its quite hard lol...

NM
05-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Depends on what fury you do.

I can get basic spells like fire, ice etc upto 8. But things like Ultima are harder to get to higher levels.

Chlis
05-21-2004, 11:21 AM
o i c thank you for that

phoenix flame
05-21-2004, 12:11 PM
why r u all dikheads
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!CArn's BACK BABY!!!!

FallenSilence
05-21-2004, 01:31 PM
You are so screwed....

Chlis
05-21-2004, 02:33 PM
haha such a moron.. now i see that now im better malboro's suck and i can kill them so easy lol :D

Lord Xehanort
05-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Wow... newbie speak from Hell.

About that boss with 64,000 Hp... just have Tidus use Provoke. The Defender X will just use Blast Punch and continuously cut Tidus' Hp in half; never killing him.

Chlis
05-22-2004, 01:47 PM
is that all the blast punch does is take half hp? well no matter what i will need higher hp first because at the moment all my characters except auron are below 2200 hp.. auron has 3400 or summut....

Lord Xehanort
05-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Did you not hear me? It will never kill Tidus, NO MATTER WHAT!

Chlis
05-24-2004, 06:12 PM
YES BUT AS I UNDERSTAND U HAVE TO FIGHT SEYMORE ON MT GAGZET TO WHICH IS WHY I NEED MORE HP!

babybahamut
05-27-2004, 01:52 PM
thank you all and wtf do u mean english? that is english u moron i was born in england and lived here all my life.. nob head its called using slang or shortened words..?

No, THIS is english. Y'know, readable and understandable? That was n00b talk, and isnt tolerated by anyone.

Phoenix flame, quit coming back, stay gone ok?