PDA

View Full Version : YOUR Ultimate FF Team

Snowman
05-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Your Ultimate FF team -

(setting) With hatred and loathing, the Dark (heratic) Aeons - spirits of unholy power - refuse to go quietly into the night. Seeking out like minded kin worlds away, they begin to claw and bite at the fabric of reality untill the walls between Final Fantasy worlds are torn down for a violent apocalypse.
Now one mystical world remains. A confusing amalgamation of the familular and the as yet unknown where everyone we knew has changed, become reforged into this ultimate FF world ruled between the cruel talons of wild summons and thier King - Nega Bahamut (NegativeBahamut, twenty wings etc).
All may not be lost.
The strings of fate have plucked some heroes and heroines out of their respective worlds to unite and save creation itself, forced to battle once allies and loved-ones they must first understand what makes them who they are if they hope to return everyone, and everything they knew.

Right, that was simply the setting for you to create your ten person ULTIMATE FF TEAM. Any chracters you dont use will be absorbed into EVIL Bahamuts terrible world - Cloud may become his bodygaurd while Aeris and Yuna become the FlowerMaidens of Edens retreat for not so evil summons (they arent all bad). ONLY TEN CHRACTERS, it makes it harder to choose that way, and pick one vehicle, like Ragnarok or the tiny bronco for them to get around in lol. Dont forget your number one character must be who you would play as the hero.

MY ULTIMATE TEAM
1. Auron - leads the heroes as they battle through this new world MAIN CHARACTER.
2.Squall - learns a thing or two about swordplay from Auron and the key to saving the day
3.Tifa - wouldnt be FF without her :)
4. Shadow - representing the old FF's, plus he looks cool
5. Shiva - from FF8, all the good aeons elected her to aid in the battle as a heroine
6. Vincent - it's gonna be a bad bad world
7. Rikku - FFX2 because shes the light hearted member
8. Vivi - They will need magic
9. Lulu - they will need even more magic
10. Sephroth/Freya - the heroic septhroth is turned to the dark side by Bahamut, fortunatly Freya takes his place.

well thats My ULTIMATE team......whats yours and why

Jolts
05-20-2004, 09:51 PM
Cloud and Sephiroth fuse and become Cloth. Those two together is good enough for me :lol:.

Ultima Shadow
05-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Nice story! I whould like to see an Ultimate Final Fantasy like this. :)

Well here's my party:
1: Shadow- he rocks!
2: Squall - want to see him face Evil Rinoa
3: Auron - he rocks too...
4: Tifa - one of my favorite ff girls
5: Garnet - also one of my favorite ff girls
6: Aeris - final favorite ff girl
7: Vincent - another one who rocks...
8: Vivi - Greatest ff black mage
9: Kain - they just need a dragoon
10: hmmm... let's see... Queen Brahne!!!!! :eek:

NEGA BAHAMUT RULES ALL!!!!!!!! :D

cheer
05-21-2004, 09:04 AM
bwahaha fabulous story ;D

"my" "Team Wow" =D

01 Ramza - he'd plan the attacks and formations and stuff, and 'yell' at people to boost their speed or strength or whatever

02 Auron - to be the insanely strong Orlandu-ish "seasoned veteran"-ish mentor-ish swordsman and co-battle-planner of 01.

03 Mustadio - to be the sorta long-ranger bestfriend-cum-sidekick of 01.

04 Vincent - to provide back-up when everyone else is getting Flared.

05 Yuna/Rinoa - to heal people and stuff and whack bad guys with fearful rods/ to cast support magic and shoot with her projectile thingsü

06 Vivi - cuz there's gotta be a black mage

07 Zidane - cuz there's gotta be a thief, and a self-proclaimed 'chick magnet'

08 Cloud - cuz there's gotta be a mad limit-breaker

09 Squall - cuz there's gotta be a mad limit-breaker, and we're hoping he takes some Auras with him, if they're allowedü

10 Beatrix/Agrias/Meliadoul/Beowulf , or Freya/Cid- cuz there's gotta be a knight/dragoon person.ü anyone among them should doü

aeris2001x2
05-21-2004, 11:13 AM
1/ Cloud- nuff said
2/ Aeris- cause i love her and she can make u invinciable
3/ Tifa- because i love her too and shes got big help if needed lol
4/ Garnet- because i love her and shes cute and sweet 16 :)
5/ Yuna- because i love...etc
6/ Squall- because i cant have all girls and lion heart
7- Sephiroth- see Cloud
8- Cecil- cause he is a stronger, more herioc, better looking version of myself
9- Auron- because hes dead and the voice of experience
10- Yojimbo- you never know when Zanmoto will come in handy.

what only ten????? but i have like 20 other 10/10 fav characters!!!!

Snowman
05-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Cloth lol

glad you like my story setup Ultima and Cheer. i really wanted a simple reason why hell was loose on FF. the idea is that whoever you dont pick makes up an alternate cast......every region of the world is made up of differnt FF's and ruled by a differnt evil summon....how the characters we know and love fit into this can be soo exciting.

wow Ultima, our cast list was so similar. i rekoned rinoa's sorceress powers, plus the fact she was taken over by past evil sorceress would make her rather immune to the whole mess and useing her powers (after squall makes her come to her sense) would fix the worlds. WHO DOESNT LIKE TIFA.

auron MUST be the main hero......you can see him leading the Ragnarok into battle, facing down cloud and septhroth in a battle and makeing love to Tifa.........:)

i considerd Yojimbo.......but i want him to rule a nation and then come to the heroes aid....and i fancy FF8 shiva more lol.
It has to be ten because at this moment theres only ten FF's not counting the sequals, movies etc. whats more game teams useually consist of around seven/ten characters, same with superhero comic teams except for the early FF's

everybody loves auron, it's like he was made for the ragnarok......same colour scheme as well

Ultima Shadow
05-21-2004, 06:23 PM
I picked Shadow first because he's my favorite character of all time... but after all he doesn't fit as well as main character. Auron whould be a better leader, Shadow is to much a lone wolf to be a leader i think.

About Yojimbo... i whould like to see him Shadow figth (man vs man and dog vs dog). :)

God, it whould be so amazing with such an ultimate ff world!

aeris2001x2
05-21-2004, 06:25 PM
lol i,d luv 2 see your ultimate ff team take on sin, emerald weapon, ruby weapon, ozma, sephiroth, penenance and omega weapon all at once in this ultimate ff world. an encounter to die 4 :eek:

Ultima Shadow
05-21-2004, 06:30 PM
lol i,d luv 2 see your ultimate ff team take on sin, emerald weapon, ruby weapon, ozma, sephiroth, penenance and omega weapon all at once in this ultimate ff world. an encounter to die 4 :eek:
Yea, absolutly! :) And maybe something like... all those bosses fused into one Ultimate creature.

aeris2001x2
05-21-2004, 06:33 PM
man, ultima shadow how would u design such a beast? if you have played devil may cry 2 and since dantes last boss u know how bad a fusion can go. :eek:

i,d luv a battle arena with likE only one character. start with sumthin easy, say omega weapon and make your way up to penenance and win penenance as a summon |(judgement day :D )

Ultima Shadow
05-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Good point, i have no idea how the design should look. And no, i haven't played Devil may cry.

But maybe like Omega weapon (he's cool looking after all) with rubys claws, the ultima weapon sword, and... eh... well, something like that... or maybe not...

aeris2001x2
05-21-2004, 06:45 PM
it DEFINITLY has to have a omega weapon frame. stick rubys head on with emeralds guns on his back, two huge ultima weapons held by penenances arms and within his chest a floating ball.

and together they use judgewhirlbreakmeteorstormslash for 999,999 each hit with 999,999 hits on all your characters. :D

Snowman
05-21-2004, 11:35 PM
GUYS, i do a bit of writing too as well as illustrating......should i do a few 500 word short chapters of this idea and post them online useing my ULTIMATE team.....it's really buzzing ?

ive got teh game with shadow but i never got that far into it.....i sdaw him in the bar and that was enough....he is too much a lone wolf, perhaps from the amalgam Ulitmate world and joins the team. YOJIMBO VS SHADOW in the Lost Temple of Blades :)

thats a GREAT idea Aeris......im writing it and illustrating a cover.

in fact, as the team only just finds it's bearings and senses, Nega-Bahamut is one step ahead, unleashing his powerful Weapons of Mass Destruction to anihalate them....thats gonna be my first ballsmakcing chapter.

Doc Sark
05-22-2004, 12:48 AM
1. Cloud. Because he is the best.
2. Edgar. Because he is resourceful.
3. Irvine. I like his limit break.
4. Terra. She makes Aeris look small!
5. Shadow. Cause there's always room for a ninja.
6. Tifa. 2 big reasons.
7. Squall. Representing the gingers!
8. Anima. Representing the retards. He's a mean mofo.
9. Black Mage. Seriously, without him my world dissolves.
10. Celes. She is one kick ass lil lady!

zacks_clone
05-22-2004, 02:04 AM
coooolll story man.i like much:D

In the midst of all this chaos and insanity caused by the aeons,some of the dead are rose from their graves in an attempt to destroy those that are the cause for their death.

1. Cloud-Called back yet again to save the world from a horrible evil. Is this worse then the metor crisis?Can he manage to save himself from the past yet again,not to mention the world?
2.Tifa-After the metor crisis she has been devoted to cloud,happy to finnaly have her hero. she will follow him to whatever end...but what if it means facing somone that was the cause of her loves personal nightmares?
3. Zack- Back from the dead? Ofcrouse he is(( cause i love him)), and hes trying to bring down Clouds mind. Cloud, un able to kill his one, true, friend trys desperatly to overthrow the evil poisoning Zacks mind. He succeds, and as payment Zack joins the man he died for in an attempt to write a wrong he only dreamed of.
3.Squall-After a tragic event involving the loss of his companions in this new torn universe, Squall is searching for Rinoa.I needs to know shes alright,but he knows he will again be relyed on to help save the world. Warmer now, he decideds to help Cloud, if Cloud helps him find his lost love along the way.
4. Garnet/Dagger- A summoner in her own right, and a princess white mage in controll of an army. If they can make it back to her kingdom, she promises Cloud and company that she will do anything in her power possible to support the attack on the Dark Aeons.
5. Vincent- So he lives to see another sin of his life, but relizes he cannot fix what he has done. Still cold and secretive, he picks up his weapon yet again to follow Cloud into battle. Maybe, just maybe, if he can help save yet another world from an eternaty in pain he can be forgiven for all that he has done.
6. Kuja-I can see many decussions with Vincent...After he escaped from the Iifa trees insanity, he suddenly found himself face to face with the world and its evil. His powers, that of a mixed mage's, were growing weak and he could feel his life fade. He hoped to destroy this evil alone,but it just couldnt be done. He, like vincent, wants to make up for past mistakes. Everyone can now see his lovely tail, too. If he can help with this evil, will he be able to live?
7.Rikku-The spunky Al Behd brings humor to this seriouse scean. She's looking for "yunie", and Brother, for shes scared of this world. Accidently got into the party by pulling Kujas tail and thinking he was a monkey(typical rikku), but after helping Cloud and Zack out of a struggle with some albehd mixing, she was tossed into the party.
8.Quistis-Following Squall in trying to find Garden again.She's a more open and bright voice of entilligence,who seems to have found a companion in Kuja and Vincent, but oddly enough,its a man she spent time with before who she relizes she has affection for.
9.Zell-Perkey,peppery,fiesty and loud. Originally with Squall, but somehow got lost trying to help Quistis. He managed to save her from the insanity which was growing about them, but lost Squall in the mean time. With a little help from Yuffie, Quistis and Zell lived to see another day.
10.Yuffie-The perky females back again,ready to kick some more butt for her crush Cloud. Seperated from the group of Tifa,Cloud,and Vincent at the start, she waundered alone for some time intill she found Zell and Quistis. As if by luck or fate, the next town they approached had news of Cloud and co. being in the inn.

Del Murder
05-22-2004, 06:41 AM
I will attepmt to use one from each game I have played.

Leader/Fighter - Cloud (VII). Natural leader and one of the most powerful and developed characters ever.

Heroine/Black Mage - Terra (VI). Celes is a good heroine too, but she gets beat out because Terra is a half Esper and has cooler hair.

White Mage/Summoner - Yuna (X). This is pre X-2 Yuna, where she could heal or call upon a powerful beast to do her bidding. How can you top that?

Master Swordsman - Orlandu (Tactics). He beats out Auron because his attacks are super powerful combined with his natural strength and the speed added by Excalibur.

Dragoon - Kain (IV). Not much variety, but do not underestimate the Jump. It can easily get you out of a sticky situation.

Blue Mage - Quina (IX). Frog Drop is awesome and Quina is the best character from this game. You have problem?

Annoying girl - Selphie (VIII). Yes she is annoying but her limit is one of the best ever. Full Cure gets you out of a jam quickly and the more elusive The End does it even better.

Ninja - Ninja (I). The Ninja can use haste! That was so cool. Plus he gets good armor and weaponry to go with his high speed making him a valuable speed threat.

Monk - Josef (II). I wish you had him for more than one dungeon. He finaly gets justice being among these elite members.

Thief - Faris (V). Rikku from X-2 seems obvious for this role but I hate Rikku. Faris is the coolest of the V chracters and is right at home in the Thief class.

'Dark' Character - Paine (X-2). Every game needs the mysterious dark character, plus she can be a Dark Knight which makes it work out nicely.

Rase
05-22-2004, 07:22 AM
1. Cecil (FFIV) - Leader
2. Edge (FFIV) - Ninja
3. Kain (FFIV) - Dragoon
4. Cloud (FFVII) -Scondary Leader
5. Rydia (FFIV) - Summoner
6. Rosa (FFIV) - White Mage
7. Vincent (FFVII) - Mysterious/Dark Character
8. Yuna (FFX) - Strong Female Role
9. Sabin (FFVI) - Fist-Fighter
10. Fighter (FFI) - Fighter :D

Ultima Shadow
05-22-2004, 09:52 AM
GUYS, i do a bit of writing too as well as illustrating......should i do a few 500 word short chapters of this idea and post them online useing my ULTIMATE team.....it's really buzzing ?

That whould be great! :)

And you should relly play trough FFVI. It's an amazing game. And you will find out that Shadow is an extremly well developed character.

listentomystory
05-22-2004, 12:15 PM
auron ffx
tidus ffx
red13 ffvii
squall ffviii
yuna ffx not x2
cecil ffiv
lulu ffx

Snowman
05-22-2004, 06:31 PM
Ultima....i was up late last night and well into today writing and writing, ive now got several short fun and frantic action packed chapters that astonished even me....and i wrote them lol. ive just gotta type them up for all to read and the cover is coming along great

some nice ideas guys.....it's just such a creative idea.....but please anyone wanting to write their own little fan story......let me get my chapters up first lol :).

i insist on cloud being a badguy (he's simply brainwashed dont worry) because he has to be a big threat and body gaurd to the MEGA evil King Bahamut whos dwelling in the perverted sunken city of midgar (the guy does have 12 wings). this makes it more powerful when aeris helps out and cloud is orderd to SLAY HER, with a long buster sword to her pink little throat.......will he do it. whos knows in my dark and disturbing world (wiat to you read Vivi's introduction)

Snowman
05-27-2004, 03:08 PM
ive finally compleated teh first arc of Ultimate Final Fantasy Requiem, a 3000 word explosive introduction to the possibilities of amagamating all the FF worlds as well as covers and interior illustrations. Check out teh art's and writing threads

Ultima Shadow
05-27-2004, 06:02 PM
WOW :eek:

Snowman
05-28-2004, 04:52 PM
when writing it i really found Auron made a strong leader...but i couldnt help feeling there was some chemistry between tifa and auron while sephiroth really stood out from the crowd. what about shadow and lulu.....and dark gorgorion

Az Lionheart
05-28-2004, 06:54 PM
1:squall
2:zell
3:auron
4:lulu
5:cloud
6:selfier
7:vivi
8:vincent
9:edea
10:irvine
:D

Snowman
05-29-2004, 07:49 PM
you like the FF8 roster dont you lol, i think cloud and squall might clash, but it's your team :)

§håd0w
05-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Let's see...

Auron - Legendary guardian to lead; hard hitting monk w/ wisdom
Sephiroth - Legendary SOLDIER with unreal strength for slaying the strongest of enemies
Celes - Infused with magic and strength; jack of all trades
Shadow - Fast, strong, lethal; Take out any security or anything blocking the path
Selphie - Long range, charismatic, vixen :p ; She'd keep the party up and going at all times.
Aeris - Healer, caring, fox ;) ; She'd help one who felt as if they couldn't carry on.
Garnet - Healer, summoner, third lady :confused: ; What the hell, might as well have the hot chicks from the PSX versions in one setting, why not? Plus her magic pwns.
Rikku - Theif, fast, hehee... alright :love: ; What more need I say?
Locke - Treasure hunter!! Not a theif...
Umm... Me - Couldn't think of anyone else :mog:

Yeah buddy :D

Seryn Kai
06-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Here's my Bahamut whacking team:-

1. Yuna- One of my favourite main characters from FF, plus the only female MAIN character.

2. Kaze, from FF Unlimited "The soil charge triad to use on you has been decided! The force of someone punching Chris Tarrant in the face, 15 Ton Black! The frustration of the 20th "Is that you final answer?" Fury Red! And finally, the anguish of the one million Gil question, Gillionaire Green! Come out, I summon you! Ragtime Mouse!"

3. Pist, also from FF Unlimited, after Sephiroth and Shuyin, my favourite FF villain ever.

4. Vegnagun, piloted by Pist (as a special dresssphere).

5. Paine, I just love that sarcasm.

6. Ultimecia's Tiamat, if Bahamut's gone bad, who better to side against him, besides, I gotta have a dragon on the team.

7. Rinoa, another of my all time favourite FF main characters.

8. Yojimbo, I love Samurai's, plus his Zanmato attack's the best.

9. Cid (FF7), who better to inspire hope in the team, and to fix up Vegnagun when it gets busted up?

10. Whoever invented Vegnagun in the first place.

Snowman
06-18-2004, 11:06 PM
you seem to like vegnagun...but paine..thats a letdown :love:

§håd0w
06-18-2004, 11:08 PM
C'mon man... Paine was hot.

Anyway I'd be fine with Paine, Sephiroth, Seifer, Kuja, and Celes. I'd be fine with those.

Snowman
06-18-2004, 11:23 PM
no hips, no clevage, no personality, just a poor clone of squall...yeah thats really attractive, ill just stand her in front of my evil bahamut and watch him become puzzled how this nonexistant character ever made it past the sketch pages :mog:

§håd0w
06-18-2004, 11:40 PM
You're hating on us goths I see... Rest assured, I put a hex on your ass saying that. Mark my words :p

SpiritWolf
06-19-2004, 12:46 AM
lets see my team

1. Zidane
2. Vivi
3. Rikku
4. Kimahri
5. Red
6. Selphie
7. Rinoa
8. Yuffie
9. Squall
10. Freya

Snowman
06-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Hex's, yeah right, they only work if the recipitant lets them....but your talking to the son of a hedgewitch and druidess who has pi££ed no end of druids etc off because the godess they summoned prefferd me to them. As for goths, thats a laugh, theres no way in any world Paine is a goth, and almost a day doesnt go by where im not accused of being one, you want to check out - darkforum

YUFFIE>>NNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo lol

CloudySky
06-20-2004, 12:02 AM
My dream team:
Sephiroth
Locke
Cloud
Seifer
Auron
Edea
Paine
Rikku
Beatrix
Celes

I would consider including Kaze, Yuna, Yuffie and White Cloud.

§håd0w
06-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Hex's, yeah right, they only work if the recipitant lets them....but your talking to the son of a hedgewitch and druidess who has pi££ed no end of druids etc off because the godess they summoned prefferd me to them. As for goths, thats a laugh, theres no way in any world Paine is a goth, and almost a day doesnt go by where im not accused of being one, you want to check out - darkforum

YUFFIE>>NNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo lol

I got a bit lost there, but I'm not gonna start confrontation, so I'll just nod my head, and let the thread continue.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-20-2004, 07:58 AM
Hmmm... interesting idea.

1. Ramza to lead the party and Scream "BANZAI!" and thus raising his stats.
2. Thunder God Cid/Orlandu to provide serious power in the form of powerful sword abilities.
3. Paine, versatile like the others and the character who actually makes X-2 bearable. Plus she's just cool personality-wise.
4. Lulu, one of my favorite Black Mages, a great personality and probably the most intelligent of the FFX group.
5. Vincent, a back row fighter that has some sort of mutant lycanthropy thing going on is always welcome.
6. Terra, a powerful magic user and a good fighter as well, has good statistics and can do pretty much anything.
7. Gogo, to copy any ability that I might need later.
8. Mog, Mog's cool. Mog just deserves a spot.
9. Cid Highwind, sit down and drink your #%@# tea. Plus he uses a spear, and I like spears.
10. Yuna as a summoner, her white magic is too important to be left out, and she can back up Terra's healing magic (and Mog's, and Lulu's, and Ramza's, and Orlandu's, and Paine's, heck, I give everyone white magic.) Her summons are useful as well.

Note I am big on versatility, and require that all my characters not only use magic, but have the ability to heal. Now, I have a few alternates, I'd probably end up taking out Mog and Cid if it were allowed, maybe Vincent.

Fei, the Xenogear is just too freakin powerful.
Citan, he's really good too, especially when he has his sword and Fenrir.
Emeralda, a colony of nannomachines can be useful in so many different situations, though I'd prefer it if they'd actually included El-Crescens.

Snowman
06-20-2004, 07:08 PM
how is it confrontational to discuss differnances of oppinion Masamune...when you were happy to accuse me of "hating on goths" :D :p

remember guys....this may be your dream team.....but nothings perfect, your going to be facing your own allies and loved ones as well as summons gone nutso, dont just think of power, think of character interaction....who might love who etc

§håd0w
06-20-2004, 07:53 PM
how is it confrontational to discuss differnances of oppinion Masamune...when you were happy to accuse me of "hating on goths" :D :p

I'm just giving you a hard time man, good lord. Lol :p

Snowman
06-20-2004, 08:10 PM
cool....ive just had alot of people recently who think they can dissagree, but if you open your mouth - your trying to subdue them or flame them etc, i dont know where these nutters come from sometimes

auron_790
06-28-2004, 08:37 PM
1. Auron (FFX)
2. Cloud (FFVII)
3. Steiner (FFIX)
4. Sabin (FFVI)
5. Squall (FFVIII)
6. Aeris (FFVII)
7. Yuna (FFX and X-2!! Her X-2 clothes but with Aeons)
8. Paine (FF X-2)
9. Faris (FFV...shes so funny!)
10. Rikku (FFX-2)

They are in my Ultimate team as a always use these characters in battles!!

Snowman
06-29-2004, 04:22 PM
steiner??

Auron really should get more screen time, his final weapon was a tad dodgy tho. i always thought he and Tifa should get togeather