PDA

View Full Version : There Are Many Things I dont Understand in the world.....

Dreamtiger42
05-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Cats, I love them so, but whats with them? they want food, u give them food, they run away! they neighbours kitten sits on my doorstep meowing, I go out to pet it, it runs away!!

Toilet Roll!!! How come it disapears so fast? I dont know whether this happens to eveyone else? but you put a new one in the bathroom and two days later..... ITS GONE!??!?! whats with that?

Cats & Toilet Roll, easily over looked by still the most mind boggling things ive ever seen :confused:

Misfit
05-20-2004, 02:39 PM
I've had cats like that. Weird. o_o They never liked being petted, just fed ... then they'd go away and come back for more food. Jerks. ;_;

That's why dogs > cats. ^_^

Polaris
05-20-2004, 02:44 PM
I love cats!

Evelia
05-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Cats are weird. One of mine loves to lick laundry baskets. I mean, if he sees one, he licks it until we take it away. He licks anything plastic, actually... laundry baskets, posters, etc. Weirdo.

Silmaril
05-20-2004, 03:21 PM
i love cats. Cats love me. Coz i feed them.

i know the answer to the toilet roll. it also applies to soap and toothpaste.

unfortunately, its a secret i cannot divulge.

Doc Sark
05-20-2004, 03:36 PM
Bloody teaspoons get me. The always end up in the sink. All of them.

Iceglow
05-20-2004, 04:04 PM
cats are cool its a feline thing they want to let you know "yeah I depend on you...But hell no am I your pet!" theyre all like that except for my kitten who is just dumb he fights with the biggest cat in the area and wouldn't run from you even if you did a godzilla impression in his face.

As for tea spoons I dont know...how come we use them up so quickly?

For me what I dont understand is why for every rap song about getting the girl there are ten emo songs about the guys she turned down. Yet rap music is still the most popular? surely with more bands in the industry rock music should be the majority of the market?

Peegee
05-20-2004, 05:19 PM
I don't understand carrots.

Misfit
05-20-2004, 05:36 PM
I don't understand carrots.
Carrots don't understand you!

escobert
05-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Nothing understands him.

Psychotic
05-20-2004, 06:49 PM
I understand and love him like I would my gay boyfriend Moo Moo the SARS Cow.

Wait, who are we talking about again? Cats? Uh... what's not to get about cats, other than their creepy eyes?

White Raven
05-20-2004, 06:50 PM
I don't get most new TV shows and most modern music... :confused:

Dreamtiger42
05-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Just thought of somthing else... Rodeo Clowns? what is a Rodeo Clown? is it a clown that travels? or just a posh clown that will only be hit in the face with cream pies that have cream from select cows in Jersey? :confused:

so basically Cats are strange, human depending, plastic licking freaks that we all love cause their small cute and fluffy? :confused:

How Interesting?

Rainecloud
05-20-2004, 09:36 PM
I don't get most new TV shows and most modern music... :confused:

I feel that way concerning Hip-Hop/Rap music and modern Computer Games. The whole music industry seems to have taken a different direction - one that I don't particularly like. I used to listen to the music channels on my satellite television all the time, but these days, I can't seem to find one that plays anything good. As for the games, well, I just don't enjoy them any more. Maybe it's just me, but I find jumping on Goombas and collecting rings more entertaining than all these complicated stealth games and complex driving simulators.

Toilet Roll!!! How come it disapears so fast? I dont know whether this happens to eveyone else? but you put a new one in the bathroom and two days later..... ITS GONE!??!?! whats with that?

The situation in my house is exactly the same. I'm sure my Dad eats it.

Kirobaito
05-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Cats suck. Dogs > Cats.

Misfit
05-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Cats suck. Dogs > Cats.
*hands you a cookie* :D

escobert
05-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Cats = Dogs. There. I think they both equally suck. (except my dogs and cats of course)

War Angel
05-21-2004, 09:26 AM
He licks anything plastic, actually...

And, I don't understand... women. Really, did anyone notice how weird they can be? Now, take women and cats togetherp, and you get something explosive!

DMKA
05-21-2004, 09:39 AM
OMFG I LOVE CATS! CATS>>>>>>>>>DOGS!!!

Uhh yeah that toilet paper thing...seems to happen alot around here to. I think its a government conspiracy myself. :eek:

Meat Puppet
05-21-2004, 09:47 AM
Cats are cool. Cats are Kool Kats. I like cat, I like Kit Kat.
Hmm.

blue_midget192
05-21-2004, 01:35 PM
confusing things, yes women, very confusing (sorry but you are) i spsoe men are quite confusing to women though so it balences out. also blood, blood that just appears some where, you know you look down at your hand adn theres lots of spots of blood on it and you dont know where they came from, and brusises that appear rom nowhere also! confusing things. well these are confusing times we live in.

Meat Puppet
05-21-2004, 01:39 PM
I think you're going to have to get those problems checked out by a medical professional, blue_midget192, it don't sound too healthy.

Math confuses me. That, and the question of how things get inside things, like sweet insides in a chocolate or baby inside a mummy.

blue_midget192
05-21-2004, 01:51 PM
I think you're going to have to get those problems checked out by a medical professional, blue_midget192, it don't sound too healthy.

aaagh stigmata!! :eek: *runs* *stops* *remebers that you cannot run from stigmata* *dies*

Dreamtiger42
05-21-2004, 02:21 PM
first of all, Im sorry but u cant die! Im just not letting you! second, yea, woman are confusing, I was gonna put that at the beginning but I thought I'd be beaten up by woman and admins!

Iam a woman myself and heres somthing for you men, women dont understand women! its mad!! i turned gay cause men were annoying gits (not all of u of corse) then i got a girlfriend and thought men arnt this confusing

Women understand the average male with the thinking about sex every 5 seconds or how ever often it is, but when you dont have an average sex crazed male thats when men become confusing!!

blue_midget192
05-21-2004, 02:35 PM
:eek: um...pa....fu i have nothign to say on this matter *leaves*

Dreamtiger42
05-21-2004, 02:38 PM
my boyfriend, is not a sex crazed male, and is no where near an "average male" and there fore is intersting and yet somtimes confusing :D

that better?

blue_midget192
05-21-2004, 02:40 PM
slighlty, but........meh

Peegee
05-21-2004, 04:29 PM
You realise that when Leeza finds this thread she'll ban all of you for anti-cat propaganda right?

Good thing I didn't say anything. Today I tried to talk to a carrot. I ddin't understand what it was trying to say so I ate it.

Dreamtiger42
05-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Im nto Anti- Cat! I love cats! its just some of them are strange, evil and un-understanderble! :D lol

Peegee
05-21-2004, 06:35 PM
I don't like dogs any more. I hate dogs, and cats, and goats, and cows, and possums, and animals, and pretty much a crapload of other things.

Stupid dog pooed in my room. I swear if the dogs wasn't 'mine', it would be a crippled mess right now.

No, I'm not going to have children. No I'm not going to have pets.

*>.<*

The Captain
05-21-2004, 07:04 PM
I feel your pain. Pets are sometimes not all they're cracked up to be, but I suppose, we love them anyway.

Anywho, what I've never understood, is why so many people in today's world lack self-confidence, or are so easily intimidated by others. We're all wonderful folks, more or less when push comes to shove, and should be proud of who we are.

Take care all.

Dreamtiger42
05-22-2004, 10:12 PM
wow, u guys sound like my mother, she hates living things, she probebly wouldnt have had kids if my dad hadnt wanted em :rolleyes2
She kicked the neighbours kitten because it was on our doormat! :cry:

DMKA
05-23-2004, 12:01 AM
wow, u guys sound like my mother, she hates living things, she probebly wouldnt have had kids if my dad hadnt wanted em
She kicked the neighbours kitten because it was on our doormat!
:(

Dreamtiger42
05-23-2004, 12:19 AM
yep, thats how evil she is! :cry:

blue_midget192
05-23-2004, 04:32 PM
yep, thats how evil she is! :cry:
i will second that stament! she is very evil.

Mikztsu
05-23-2004, 09:47 PM
I don't understand electricity.

DMKA
05-24-2004, 05:19 AM
I don't understand Russian.

Dreamtiger42
05-28-2004, 04:14 PM
I dont understand Russian Electricity! :confused:

Mikztsu
05-28-2004, 04:17 PM
I don't understand dreaming tigers. :confused: