PDA

View Full Version : Trainer Sphere

j.h.s
05-20-2004, 03:34 PM
I can't find the dratted Trainer Dresssphere. According to gamefaqs & various other places Kimahri give you it before or after you fight Garik Ronso. Maybe I did something wrong when talking to the Ronso but kimahri has yet to come across with the Dresssphere. Any idea where else I could get it if I have made an unholy mess of things? Cheers very much :grumble:

eternalshiva
05-20-2004, 06:02 PM
It depends on how you score with your answers and you have to talk to Khamari at least twice in each event you have with him. When he tells you before you go up to fight Garrik *I found this blah blah* he hands you a spehere and its the trainer sphere :/ I'm not sure where else though. I heard something about the Macalania Temple area but I don't really remember SeedRankLou would probably know more, he's the resident FFX-2 doo hickey guy, or Kupo xD I've forgotten most of this stuff. I can look it up in the official guide but it's most likely wrong xD :moomba:

SeeDRankLou
05-20-2004, 06:43 PM
he's the resident FFX-2 doo hickey guy

Doo hickey guy??? :tongue:

Speak to Kimari in Ch 1 and Ch 2. When asked to choose a response, choose the second option. In Ch 3, he'll give you the Trainer dress sphere.