PDA

View Full Version : What to be?

Barron Butcher
05-22-2004, 01:28 AM
Ok i am getting ff11 in like 2 days i wanna be a blm but i dont know what race my freind said be hume beacuse they have more life i am wondering what 2 be with blm tarut have like 0 life but most ppl are tarut whne blm plz explains

VDeity
05-22-2004, 01:44 AM
If you're going to be a BLM, you shouldn't have to worry about life anyways. Even as a Hume you won't get that much more life with the BLM job. In parties the BLM typically stands way back casting spells while the fighting jobs take the hits. Go for Taru if you're sure you want to be BLM, because they overall have highest MP, and have the highest potential in magic.

Lionx
05-22-2004, 02:07 AM
Use commas and periods, makes you more intelligent :P

Also your going to have to be mature as a BLM and dont nuke like mad, thats not the way to go.

First and foremost, any race can be good, but some races are harder than others. I recommend a Taru because they excel at Magic, but just because you excel doesnt mean chain casting, that applies to all mages cept the WHM because of healing needs. If you arent liked by Taru, then either Hume or Mithra will be good, they have same MP, and all they have to do is just raise their MP pool and get a few +INT, whereas the BLM Taru can just focus on +INT. Elvaan and Galka are worst because of low INT and MP, but most challegning to play at their best.

BTW not to be rude, but your friend doesnt know alot if they think more HP really helps as a BLM, your not going to be close to the monster anyway and in good parties, getting hit too often means that party sucks and you need a new one. HP for BLM is pretty much a moot issue.