PDA

View Full Version : What 2 kill

Barron Butcher
05-23-2004, 12:52 AM
Hello every on. I am going to be purching ff11 in a day or to, and i was wondering were is an awsome place for a blm to hunt and get a medium ammount of gil and alot of exp?My freind was telling me about a place were there are wormss and they are so fat that they cannot move? is this true and were is this place ?

TasteyPies
05-23-2004, 01:37 AM
NO! DONT BUY IT! TURN TO THE LIGHT!
you dont need to spend all that money for ANY ff, as delicious as they may be. Pick up another ff instead for wallets sake.

Lionx
05-23-2004, 04:01 AM
*eats Tastie pies*

Well the starting reigons are always good to fight in, after that you can move either into Tahrongi Canyon with a party and fight Dhamels (if in windurst), Konschat Highlands for Sheep(bastok), or LaThine for Orcs and Sheep. Alternatively, you can fight(after lvl 10) in Shakrami Maze fighting the worms known as Maze Makers, they will not move after spawn and are good for mages and ranged attackers. Or you can move to Buburimu Peninsula and kill the locak Mandragoras, then move into goblins and birds. Or Valkurm Dunes to kill Hares, then Lizards, then Snippers, then Flies/Goblins/Pugils.

Barron Butcher
05-23-2004, 03:57 PM
Thanxs alot lionx! Yours are very help ful and one other thing the maze makers what lvl should u be 2 go there?

Lionx
05-23-2004, 07:03 PM
10 minimum, but i recommend lvl 11 especially WHM because you learn CureII at that lvl. But 10 is the absolute minimum, bring a good party.

Ex: WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, RDM is really good.

WAR-Hold Hate
MNK-Skillchain
THF-Skillchain

Skillchain- Fast Blade> Burning Blade> Combo

Liquefaction and Fusion=Fire magic burst.

WHM-HEal
RDM-Debuff
BLM-MB and Nuke(main dmg)

Rostum
05-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah you'll expect around 150 - 200exp each fight.

Learza
06-02-2004, 07:42 PM
ahhh u might expect almost 150-200 a kill...not so with a 6 man pty which lvl 10's will be in if they expect to survive in the maze. The best and fastest way to lvl is to find a hgh lvl whm or rdm and have them heal u while u fight incred. tuff and undefeatable enemies. This way u are assured 200 xp per kill.. Only problem is finding hgh lvl mages... if ur on Sylph server and neone ever wants to do this feel free to contact me...Name is Learza lvl 34rdm/lvl 16war

EternalBahamut
06-03-2004, 01:29 AM
really though, anything will make you money...as long as you sell 12 of then in the AH. What I suggest is kill a couple enemies in your local area and see what they drop, then go to the AH and see what 12 sell for. Anything that is around 900-1500 per 12, just look for those enemies. Like vultures for fire crystals that sell for 2k ish and bird feathers that sell for 1400ish in Bastok. Everyone walks right by them to kill the Quadav.