PDA

View Full Version : :.is the truth better?.:

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 02:32 PM
I've been thinking...(surprise)
But....you know if you like someone? Is it better to tell the person? Or keep it inside?
I mean. if you tell...and you get rejected....that's bad.
But if you keep it inside...then you dun get affected.

But then again. If you tell....the person 'might' jus like you back.
And if you dun tell....then...you've lost out.

I dunno...but i've been keeping it in alot.
What about you?

sephxangel
05-24-2004, 02:34 PM
i'd go ahead and tell them...you'll never know if you don't do it.

Silmaril
05-24-2004, 02:35 PM
whenever i like someone, they turn into damned idiots. i don't like anyone now. Except my clique.

I'd advise to tell 'em coz it would be so great if they liked you back. And if you get rejected, no biggie, it won't be the end of the world. it just means the person who will like you back is looking for you and you just might be available for him/her

Misfit
05-24-2004, 02:44 PM
I would wait and throw some hints, or something, and see if he gives any hints back. >D THEN I'LL BE LIEK "HEY BABY I LOVE YOU LET'S GET MARRIED!" or something.

^_^

But if those were wrong hints I would just shrug it off and not really worry about it.

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 02:46 PM
(hey shay, how you doing? remeber me?? hahahahahahahaha :giddy: )

Peegee
05-24-2004, 02:51 PM
If you want to be popular or at least liked, you had better learn to lie, or keep your mouth shut. Very few people will respond to brutally honest criticism with a happy grin and a good natured, "go getter" mentality.

Misfit
05-24-2004, 02:53 PM
(hey shay, how you doing? remeber me?? hahahahahahahaha :giddy: )
Good and yes! *waves and hands you some rainbows* :D

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 02:56 PM
If you want to be popular or at least liked, you had better learn to lie, or keep your mouth shut. Very few people will respond to brutally honest criticism with a happy grin and a good natured, "go getter" mentality.

Excuse me?? But....u suck. :D

Peegee
05-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Then there are those of us who are so caught up in their own delusions that they don't care what people say about them (ie me)

Yes I do suck. Whatchu gonna do aboot it.

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:10 PM
Uh....let me think....
Uh...maybe nothing.
COS....YOU SUCK!! :D :D :D
But it's cool.

Peegee
05-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Let's have some pie!

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Pies SUCK!!

HAHAHA...
But sure.... :D

Peegee
05-24-2004, 03:14 PM
you suck! :aimmad:

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:16 PM
COPYCAT!!
YOUR SOOOO PATHETIC!!
SUCKER!! :mad:

Misfit
05-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Stop spamming you two, this is your ban warning.

... Fwahaha! >D!

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:23 PM
He started.....
Or isit SHE?

Misfit
05-24-2004, 03:27 PM
x)

It's a cow! Check and see if it has udders while I ... go over here!

*goes over here*

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:34 PM
*speechles*
It's udderless!!

Levian
05-24-2004, 03:44 PM
Depends on the situation. If I know that the person doesn't love me back, I'll shut my mouth, but if I have a feeling she might love me back, I guess I'll just have to say something. If I'm not sure, I'll just wait, and wait a bit more, and then we'll see. If she was my friend, I'd probably hesitate more to tell her if I was unsure, since stuff like that usually changes the friendship and I hate changes.

... changes :mad2:

oh and misfit is a cow.

Misfit
05-24-2004, 03:47 PM
oh and misfit is a cow.
I ... I'm not a cow!

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Yea. uh. There's this guy that i like. In my class. yea. but i heard from a guy that likes me that the guy that i like has a girlfriend.
Do i jus forget about him then?
But i really like him....
I dunno what to do....

Levian
05-24-2004, 03:51 PM
I would wait and throw some hints, or something, and see if he gives any hints back.

You gave me hints you were a cow, and I discovered the truth :D

edit: ki ki, if he has a girlfriend then there's not really much you can do about that :/

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Yea...thanx Levian.
BAH. Stupid guy! He sucks....

Misfit
05-24-2004, 03:59 PM
You gave me hints you were a cow, and I discovered the truth :D
... Blast!

Anyways ...*pats Ki Ki* You're a fun, nice person so I'm sure you'll find somebody else! ^_^

Ki Ki
05-24-2004, 04:02 PM
Thanx. ^^

Your not...really a cow. Are you?? NOOOO!!
Hey. Cows rock. :D

TasteyPies
05-24-2004, 04:50 PM
Pies SUCK!! -Ki Ki

Ok Ki Ki is number 3 on my people to kill list

......grr :mad:

Anyway i would make sure the person likes me beforehand, and make sure I had a plan B.

Roogle
05-24-2004, 05:18 PM
I REALLY like someone, and I recently told them that I did—nothing happened. I'm still glad I said something, though.

I had one of those weird moments where I was just like, "Who really cares? It shouldn't be this big of a deal..." and then I was reminded of Paine's theme from FFX-2. o_O

Yamaneko
05-25-2004, 12:49 AM
I'd eat a sandwich and forget about it.

Casey
05-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Tell the person then the ''romantic'' bs of not knowing if they like you to or not. Hey if they dont like you, thats life for yah. And move on. :)

escobert
05-25-2004, 01:48 AM
Tell em.

CloudDragon
05-25-2004, 05:06 AM
I don't like hints too much, because sometimes you can never really tell what's a hint and what isn't. Some things you think might be hints could be totally the opposite of what you thought. Some people might flatter you, but then that doesn't mean they like you.

I think it's worth taking the risk of telling this person. If you keep it inside, you'll keep wondering "what if?" instead of "why not?". Rejection is a part of life and if you get rejected, yeah that sucks but there are other fish in the sea as <i>they</i> say.

Del Murder
05-25-2004, 06:44 AM
1. Cool a public poll! I think it's our first one, at least the first one I've seen.

2. Our backgrounds do not contrast enough for this new quote tag to be effective.

3. It's best to tell the person that you like them, unless they are already involved with someone, then just let things run their course.

The Captain
05-25-2004, 08:13 AM
"3. It's best to tell the person that you like them, unless they are already involved with someone, then just let things run their course."

I never thought I'd be seconding James Caan....

Honesty, is the best way to go, it will give you the most direct answer as well as avoid many possible miscommunications. If the person you have feelings for has a steady already, perhaps you should make like an aforementioned cow and make your way to greener fields. Otherwise, the other option is to wait and see. However, don't tell the person you have feelings for them in hopes of ending their current relationship. That's never a good idea.

Take care all.

Ki Ki
05-25-2004, 09:37 AM
However, don't tell the person you have feelings for them in hopes of ending their current relationship. That's never a good idea.

Darn!
You ruin my plans Captain guy. :mad:

Mattokenzi
05-25-2004, 01:26 PM
well if I break it to them (tell the truth to a friend) I try my best not to hurt there fellings.
I tell lies to protect my friends and myself
if you keep telling the truth (and keep snitching) you grass
if you keep telling lies (you start rumours)

Peegee
05-25-2004, 02:12 PM
Dude, just find out what's so great about the girl and be better at it than she is.

Bam!

Polaris
05-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Tell her if he is nice or shut up 4ever if he is not!

I told to all the guys I liked them and they joke me only Michael didn't so........

Good Luck!

Jenn
05-25-2004, 05:25 PM
Tell them... I mean especially if you have reason to believe they like you. Hehe. Even though it's harder done than said.

Iceglow
05-26-2004, 03:17 PM
tell them otherwise when it all comes out (which inevitably it will) they get kinda freaked by the idea of you longing for them from afar when being close to them. it destroys the trust in friendships cause they believe that you've lied to them for years or however long and that you could lie about other things too. Believe me I speak from experience here and I only bottled it cause I was scared about what would happen to our friendship and when it came out it came out in a physical way that has resulted in more trouble than it was ever worth and I wish to god I could take back 3 / 4 months of my life and do it differently.