PDA

View Full Version : extra scenes???

Armisael
05-24-2004, 08:22 PM
i was wondering if someone knows about any extra scenes concerning the end of FF9?i have heard that if you take quina's best weapon something like this happens.is it true?

Sefie1999AD
05-24-2004, 09:18 PM
You'll get one extra scene in the ending if you get all the 13 Stellazzios and return them to the lady in Treno who collects Stellazzios. She'll give you Cinna's Hammer as a reward. If you have still have that weapon in the end, you'll get the added scene. The extra scene is nothing big, and it doesn't change the story, though.

Cz
05-24-2004, 09:34 PM
You're given the oppurtunity to Synthesize the Hammer later on. If you really think you need it, I recommend creating two game saves, and completing the game with the hammer on one of them, to view the extra scene. It's nothing special, though. Don't worry about it too much.

wilrod89
05-25-2004, 01:30 AM
WHAT???? i never knew that..................

ShivaBlizzard8
05-25-2004, 02:25 AM
True - although I never bothered to do it, I heard the scene has to do with Baku and Tantalus.

Vermachtnis
05-25-2004, 03:18 AM
I had the hammer the time I beat the game and didn't see anything that seemed extra. What is it, That matrix spinny thing, something added to the play, blackjack!?

Armisael
05-25-2004, 08:11 AM
ok.thank you.i will check it out soon. ;)

Big D
05-30-2004, 02:25 AM
The "extra scene" is nothing really big - highlight the next bit of text to see it...
It's another scene during the play, "I want to be your canary", as performed by Tantalus. Leo is talking to Blank, who has just boasted about betraying Marcus. Leo is enraged that Blank would do such a thing to his friend; he probably realises that Blank murdered his daughter, too. Leo kills Blank, whose final words are that he merely sought a lasting peace between the kingdoms.
So, that's about it.