PDA

View Full Version : Stealing Musk etc.

Tarshish
05-24-2004, 10:48 PM
What's the fastest way to get Musk? I want to put confuseproof on the at least one armor for each of my characters, but the fastest way I have right now is stealing from the eye creatures on the ruined Zanarkand highway. Also is there an quick way to get light curtains for auto-protect (besides capturing so many monsters). you need 80 per armor and I only steal one at a time from the iron giants.

SeeDRankLou
05-25-2004, 01:39 AM
Go to the Omega Ruins, be careful because you need confuseproof in this place. Capture one of the eye creatures (I think that one is Floating Death). Now go to the Monster Arena and fight it, stealing normally gives you 4 Musks and rare gives you 5, so if you have a master thief weapon, you can get a lot rather quickly.

Tarshish
05-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks a lot! Problem is getting enough pendulums (I think) for master thief. Damn is this game time-consuming.

FallenSilence
05-28-2004, 10:22 AM
You can get Pendulums from bribing Tonberries in the Cavern of the tolen Fayth, I don't remember the exact amount you need though.
Alternatively, you could defeat Don Tonberry at the Monster Arena......

-N-
05-31-2004, 03:55 AM
You can also get 30 pendulums by winning the Remiem Temple Chocobo race and getting 4 chests in the process.