PDA

View Full Version : WHO DO THINK WOULD WIN........

wilrod89
05-25-2004, 01:22 AM
who do you think would win beteen Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus, Barret, Seifer, Stiener, Auron, Cid (7), Zell, Vivi, or Wakka??? please tell me your thoughts.........

Sephiroth2088
05-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Vivi would smite them with ultima before they knew what hit them.

Starcrest
05-25-2004, 02:48 AM
Auron, Cloud, Squall then Tidus, then Seifer. I know it's not which order, but, 'eh, who gives a f to the second power

Dragoon Kain
05-25-2004, 03:05 AM
auron cid zell and vivi would be awesome to all see go up against eachother n out of these 4 i think vivi would win. hes just such a cute little guy. but good fight none the less.

Starcrest
05-25-2004, 03:10 AM
truely

Vermachtnis
05-25-2004, 03:21 AM
Vivi, cause he's Vivi. His attacks are flashy.

Kirobaito
05-25-2004, 05:04 AM
Cloud would pwn them all.

To GFF For You.

LiquidSwords
05-25-2004, 05:18 AM
,, Zidane, Barret, , Stiener, , Cid (7), Zell, Vivi, or Wakka

Auron, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Seifer, Vivi, Zidane, Steiner, Barret, Wakka...I cant remember Zell...is he from 8?

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Cloud, his overall stats are really good and that would give him the edge.

Rostum
05-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Auron.

Xander
05-25-2004, 11:05 AM
This would belong in Gen. FF, me thinks. *moves*

Armisael
05-25-2004, 12:23 PM
i think trance zidane is almost unbeatable!

cheer
05-25-2004, 01:40 PM
in 'reAl-life", trance zidane might win cuz he might also steal the other guy's weapon=D

otherwise...

if cloud threw his sword at his enemy, he would win because the size of it alone owns =D

if a Squall on Aura kix in, he cOUld do it, myb, ditto for seifer =D

auron for all the fancy sake-charged bushido stuff=D

as for tidus, he could cast like s00perhaste® on himself and attack like grease on stain-able steel (?) =D

vivi could wear immune-to-darkness stuff and just cast doomsday, fin. =D

***but if all "underhanded" stuff was allowed, zidane could be fast, being a thief steal the other person's sword , get into trance somehow, zip around with crazy speed and there we have it, fin, too.=D mebbeü

Rusty
05-25-2004, 02:01 PM
squall or seifer

m4tt
05-25-2004, 02:05 PM
No one would win. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why!

After all the years of lifting that heavy heavy sword, Cloud's arms fell off and he became unable to do ANYTHING. Squall found his true self and married Seifer, they are peacefull beings now. Zidane and Garnet got together to have some babies, but after Garnet found out that Zidane doesn't have any "Wedding Tackle" she left him. He fell into a deep depression. Tidus no longer exists so that makes him lose automatically. Barret gave up on his gone toting ways and turned his hand into a juicer. He sells Smoothies on the beach. For info on why Seifer wouldn't win, see Squall's excuse. Stiener put away his sword to have a nice famliy with Beatrix. Auron is dead so he also loses automatically. Cid Highwind died after many years of smoking. His lungs couldn't take it anymore. Zell ate too many hotdogs and died of obesity. Vivi is too busy taking care of his 40 kids.. the little pimp. And Wakka is a house husband, Lulu's got him whipped!

And there you have it.

Rusty
05-25-2004, 02:46 PM
And there we have it.....what is final fantasy coming to? :P

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-25-2004, 03:57 PM
The one in which the ultimate character wins...

Kefka's ghost!

Cz
05-25-2004, 04:28 PM
Vivi would smite them with ultima before they knew what hit them.

Vivi can't learn Ultima. In FFIX, that spell is exclusive to Kuja.

Of course, Wakka would win. Break Damage limit and attack reels would see to that.

Old Manus
05-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Here is my interpretation.

*they all stand in the arena,eyeing each other*
Cloud:...
Squall:....
Zell:.....*munches hotdog*

*they all dive in at the same time*
All:AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Zell:aaarr.....munch.....argg
Barret:DIE!!

*cid recieves a full magazine in the face*

Vivi:Ulti..wait, Firaga!
*zell gets fried mid-hotdog*
Vivi:Too much hotdogs are bad for you!

*Zidane steals Wakka's world champion*
Zid:yink!.......wait,AARGH! This thing has spikes!*runs away*

Seifer:Die Tidus you big fat wimp!*slash*
Tidus:Oww you messed my hair!*dies*

Squall:Hey Auron your fly is undone.
Auron:Huh? Wha..
*squall dropkicks Auron out of the arena*
Steiner:That was unforgivable Squall! DIE!
*self-destructs, taking squall with him*

*Wakka, Vivi, Seifer and Barret remain*
Wakka:Hey Barret! Look at that it's sephy!
Barret:*turns round*Wha...i dont see no-ugnnn...*dies*
Wakka: Works every time....
*wakka removes world champion from barrets back*

Seifer:Die wakka!
Wakka:Wow thats a really big swor-*slash*
Seifer:Thick-head.

*Vivi and Seifer remain*
Seifer:DIIIIEEEEE!!!!!
Vivi:Let's get 'im kids!
*vivis children rampage, blasting Seifer out of the arena*
Vivi:Yay!

Vivi wins.

Az Lionheart
05-25-2004, 08:02 PM
i think you all know that squall and jis lion heart would win :D

aeris2001x2
05-25-2004, 09:46 PM
your all wrong, obviously auron, wakka , tidus would despose of the rest because of max stats, break hp/ break damage limit and celestial weapons.

and then they would kill each other and revive each other 4 eternity because they have got auto-phoenix equipped lol :D

Starcrest
05-28-2004, 02:21 AM
interesting...but nice

Flying Mullet
05-28-2004, 02:24 AM
What about characters before FFVII? :confused:

escobert
05-28-2004, 02:33 AM
No one would win. Wanna know why? I'll tell you why!

After all the years of lifting that heavy heavy sword, Cloud's arms fell off and he became unable to do ANYTHING. Squall found his true self and married Seifer, they are peacefull beings now. Zidane and Garnet got together to have some babies, but after Garnet found out that Zidane doesn't have any "Wedding Tackle" she left him. He fell into a deep depression. Tidus no longer exists so that makes him lose automatically. Barret gave up on his gone toting ways and turned his hand into a juicer. He sells Smoothies on the beach. For info on why Seifer wouldn't win, see Squall's excuse. Stiener put away his sword to have a nice famliy with Beatrix. Auron is dead so he also loses automatically. Cid Highwind died after many years of smoking. His lungs couldn't take it anymore. Zell ate too many hotdogs and died of obesity. Vivi is too busy taking care of his 40 kids.. the little pimp. And Wakka is a house husband, Lulu's got him whipped!

And there you have it.

Couldn't have said it better.

Rase
05-29-2004, 05:48 AM
Golbez would come and smite them all with his coolness!

Del Murder
05-29-2004, 10:37 PM
We had a tournament a while back to determine the best FF character ever and Cloud won that one. Also there is a similar thread around here somewhere where main characters fight on an island or something. If we have too many of these floating around it makes the concept less fun.