PDA

View Full Version : perfect ending??

listentomystory
05-25-2004, 11:43 AM
I completed ffx2 with 93% of the game completed and got the good ending with tidus and yuna, however i have heard if you go back to complete the game with 100% you get a perfect ending, can anyone clarify this for me or is it just a rumour :confused:

The_Princess
05-27-2004, 02:01 AM
Yep, you most definitely DO get the perfect ending if you get 100% ! If you want my personal opinion though, it's really not worth all the trouble you have to go to. It's just a normal cutscene, not an FMV or anything, and it doesn't really add much to the good ending, which I think is poignant and a perfect closing point on the tale.

But yeah, if you do want the perfect ending, you have to get 100%. There are various 100% Completion Checklists floating around on the Net which can further assist you.

I hope I helped.

SeeDRankLou
05-27-2004, 08:05 PM
To be more specific, you get the perfect ending if you get 100% completion AND you complete the requirements for the good ending.

listentomystory
05-28-2004, 12:35 PM
cheers princess i love ff too much not to go through thr trouble so thanks for clearing that up.

soulICE
05-28-2004, 11:39 PM
i beat the game with 99%.... NINETY-NINE PERCENT.

i stared at the credits screen for so long my eyes crossed.

listentomystory
05-29-2004, 05:11 PM
harsh!!!!!!

Super Christ
06-18-2004, 09:40 PM
I went for the 100% completion my first time through - you meen the scene with Tidus and Yuna in Zanarkand only shows up if you get 100%?

Personally, I would say that scene is still worth it. Whoever directed it gets a cookie. I like it because it ends in exactly the same place FFX started, only with Yuna standing on the ledge instead of Tidus. The only way that scene could've been better is if they started playing "To Zanarkand".

ForgottenAngel
06-23-2004, 12:11 PM
If you want my personal opinion though, it's really not worth all the trouble you have to go to. It's just a normal cutscene, not an FMV or anything, and it doesn't really add much to the good ending, which I think is poignant and a perfect closing point on the tale.

???If you complete the game 100% there IS an FMV of Tidus at Besaid. You have to hit x in the farplane garden and talk to the fayth to see it, I think. You could probably just find the end and download it if you really wanna see it.

Dagger92187
06-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Actually thats the good ending the perfect is Tidus and Yuna at Zanarkand.

Dark_Cloud_FF7
06-25-2004, 08:29 PM
a is bad ending when yuna c tidus in that meadow thing???

cuz when i frist ply i beat the whole game without most of the missions but the second time was a 94%

Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead, that's what it's there for. ~Gau