A new unnamed blonde kid is in the game with new partners of his own
You can enter Disney Castle
You can properly explore Hercules's world
And Beauty and the Beasts world a.k.a. France
You start in Hollow Bastion

This is partially confirmed

Explorable Worlds

- Thebes
- Mount Olympus and the collisium (can't spell)
- The Underworld
- Nottingham (Robin Hood)
- Pride Rock
- Camelot
- The Black Cauldron Place
- Mulans World
- Great Mouse Detective, Basil's World

These are suggested bosses, we may or may not see

Darkside (him again)
The Centaur from Hercules
The Hydra
The Titans
Auron?

Other

Doglike Heartless

Finally A limit break for sora! FF10 style!

FFFFsephychibi
05-25-2004, 10:20 PM
wow... did u know in the japanese version of kh riku is homosexual?

or did u know in the jappanese version of kh2 sora and kairi kiss, and so does riku and sora at the end?

i know, that's gross. just letting u know! im just sharing info i know.

wow ur forum has taught me alot.... im even more determined to get kh2 now!!

SeeDRankLou
05-25-2004, 10:24 PM
wow... did u know in the japanese version of kh riku is homosexual?

or did u know in the jappanese version of kh2 sora and kairi kiss, and so does riku and sora at the end?

i know, that's gross. just letting u know! im just sharing info i know.

ROLF.....what? If you're not joking, where did you get that information?

FFFFsephychibi
05-25-2004, 10:25 PM
i saw it with my own eyes
i was very disturbed...... :confused:

sry... i was not joking...

my friend showed me a video over the internet, she taped me her kh2 in japanese. and showed it over the internet...

um... o yeah also if u remember that part after u beat kh?? Well remember when kairi cried when she touched the wall in the secret place? well she was crying cuz she realized that drawing (with the paupo fruit) was of Riku, not her.....

yes i know, be scared... it's the truth.. i saw riku and sora make out in the japanese version of kh2..... at the end.... eWwWwWwWw... not very pretty :mad2:

Don't double-post please, the Edit/Delete button is there for you to add more. ~ Xander

blue_midget192
05-25-2004, 10:51 PM
post the vid!!! :)

FFFFsephychibi
05-25-2004, 11:01 PM
im sorry! i dont have it... grrr... i wish i did.... i would luv to show u all the truth but... yeah i dont have it....

SeeDRankLou
05-25-2004, 11:23 PM
sry... i was not joking...

my friend showed me a video over the internet, she taped me her kh2 in japanese. and showed it over the internet...

um... o yeah also if u remember that part after u beat kh?? Well remember when kairi cried when she touched the wall in the secret place? well she was crying cuz she realized that drawing (with the paupo fruit) was of Riku, not her.....

yes i know, be scared... it's the truth.. i saw riku and sora make out in the japanese version of kh2..... at the end.... eWwWwWwWw... not very pretty :mad2:

KH2 hasn't been released in Japan yet. How did you friend get this vid?

And, the picture is of Sora and Kairi. In KH, it shows a flashback of Sora and Kairi drawing that picture, Sora drawing Kairi's face and vice versa. She was crying at the end because she saw that Sora had added to that picture him giving her a paupo fruit (which he did in the very beginning). She was crying because she felt the same way, thus her drawing her giving him a paupo fruit as well. I don't understand where you are getting all of this.

Phil
05-26-2004, 01:35 AM
- theres a keyblade

TasteyPies
05-26-2004, 02:34 AM
Its impossable to go to pride rock, it said in KH1 that Simba's home world was destroyed like Sora's was....right?

Phil
05-26-2004, 02:36 AM
When ansem died all the worlds were restored.

TasteyPies
05-26-2004, 02:37 AM
No crap? i still havnt beaten it im stuck in Hallow Bastion

crono_logical
05-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Ok peoples, less rumour-mongering about the ending of a game that's not even released anywhere in the world yet and more on-thread discussion, before people need to start getting banned :p

Felldoh
05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Hmm... if Nottingham is truely in the game I hope Robin Hood will be a playable character. Considering that is one of the only Disney movies I can stand and dare I say... like.

Sefie1999AD
05-26-2004, 12:09 PM
If France is there, I hope Paris and Notre Dame will also be there. The cathedral would be a nice place for fighting Heartless, and maybe fighting Frollo when he's singing Hellfire at the fireplace. :p

Ariel
05-27-2004, 03:43 AM
A lot of those worlds would be pretty neat to see. That rumour sounds interesting... I just can't see Square changing the whole Sora-Kairi thing around that drastically, though. xD

DJZen
05-27-2004, 06:23 AM
Black... Cauldron....?

*changes pants*

I can't wait for this game.....

Master Quan
05-27-2004, 03:13 PM
During one of my random searches of the internet I have found these little gems. Remember these are 75% accurate they still may change the game.

KH2 will be in real time (so when its 1.00 am in the morn and you playin' KH2, Sora's world will be fast asleep)

Also after the completion (i mean beefy 100%, not wimpy "wow i can go further now) Sora gains new moves here are a few

Zues Thunder = uses all MP

Herc's Might

and Hermes Trail

as he enters new worlds Sora's HUD changes to reflect the world.

Whether or not Riku returns is yet to be proven, but there is a character who wears a blindfold who looks suspiciously familiar...

Axel is the name of the red haired kid with two shurikens in his hands.

Sora's outfit will be of some symbolic importance...

New Gummi ship adjustments.

To the guy who likes pie.

These guys can do what ever they want if they want Pride rock then they'll put pride rock, all though i did say those world suggestions weren't entirely 100% true, a lot can happen.

e.g.

Mr Exec: So what are the new Ideas

Mr SqEnix: Um....Mickey Mouses home?

Mr Exec:Hmm..I like it. How about the Lion King place?

MrSqEnic: Wasn't that destroyed?

Mr Exec: Meh, Bring it back.

MrSqEnix: How?

Mr Exec: Do I care make it......Happy

MrSqEnix: Note to Self, "turns out Pride Rock wasn't destroyed....Simba...decided to leave, then got amnesia.

And the new Traverse town is called Twilight town its like a yellowly version of the original

Thats all for now keep posting...

Please don't double post, use the Edit/Delete button. Thanks ~ Xander

blue_midget192
05-27-2004, 06:14 PM
KH2 hasn't been released in Japan yet. How did you friend get this vid?
ok that was probably a typo. :)

Mr Exec: So what are the new Ideas

Mr SqEnix: Um....Mickey Mouses home?

Mr Exec:Hmm..I like it. How about the Lion King place?

MrSqEnic: Wasn't that destroyed?

Mr Exec: Meh, Bring it back.

MrSqEnix: How?

Mr Exec: Do I care make it......Happy

MrSqEnix: Note to Self, "turns out Pride Rock wasn't destroyed....Simba...decided to leave, then got amnesia.
LMAO :D

eternalshiva
05-27-2004, 06:44 PM
I think it would make more sense if the explanation was:

Turns out the Fairy was drunk when she told Sora that the 'spirits' of those who died in the worlds could be summoned. She didn't realize that Capt. Morgan could actually tell her lies. :love:

Lord Xehanort
05-27-2004, 08:25 PM
in the japanese version of kh riku is homosexual?

riku and sora [kiss] at the end

i know, that's gross.

Excuse me? EXCUSE ME?! Personally, I think that Sora and Riku would make an adorable couple. (I also think that Riku and I would make an adorable couple, but that's beside the point) And, yes, I am a boy. So, what? Am I 'gross'?

ON THE TOPIC:
The red-cloaked Unknown is Ansem.

FFFFsephychibi
05-27-2004, 10:12 PM
im not saying there's nuthin wrong...

WOAH THERE BUDDY! i thlike sora and riku tooo! YES IM A GIRL!!

oooo surprise surprise!!!

oooo shiney!!! okay! YES! I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAT IT! CYZ I DIDNT BELEIVE IT!!! now i kinda do!!

sora
05-27-2004, 11:16 PM
kh2 is gonna be cool very cool as cool anything can be and that is cool

TasteyPies
05-27-2004, 11:31 PM
Wait....Ansem's a guy?

Lord Xehanort
05-28-2004, 12:56 AM
Wait....Ansem's a guy?

My profile doesn't lie.

Brownjames07
05-28-2004, 07:23 AM
Who cares what sex everyone is. Sora and Kairi would make a good couple. So would Riku and Kairi. SO WOULD RIKU AND SORA. It really doesn't matter, we'll just have to wait and see how the story develops. Also, we shouldn't assume anything about anyone. Ansem, go after whoever you want. It doesn't matter. ok, anyway. I can't wait for KH2 to come out.
There was an interesting post here, is it really going to be in real time. I didn't here anything about that. That would be neat (except for the fact that I normally play late at night, like 1:00am - 3:00am) Oh well, I'll live with that anyway.

Master Quan
05-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Not to be mean or anything but, I'd rather if the forum went a little closer to the topic than questioning the sexuality of KH characters.

Although....

MrExec: We need a new edge, something to appeal to the minorities.

MrSqEnix: How about....giving Sora a christian appeal?

MrExec: Do they still exist?

MrExed: Wait a minute! Sora and Riku....are...GAY!

MrSqEnix: I think its fabulous!

MrExec: Get off my knee

MrSqEnix: Sorry, but isn't Sora into Kairi?

MrExec: Hmm...okay, how about...discovered that Kairi...is a Heartless
and.....Riku ends up, to cheer Sora up, vicously making out with him.

MrSqEnix: How do you do it Sir?!

MrExec: Patience my good man.

DJZen
05-29-2004, 12:24 AM
OMG, you realize that these people you think would make good couples are like 14, right?

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!

PEDOS!!!!!! :tongue:

Ouch!
05-29-2004, 12:43 AM
They're not fourteen in KH2.

Also, I don't think it's real time. My understanding is that it just has progression of day to night, but is not real time.

Also, the abilities mentioned by Master Quan work as follows, according to the trusted source, the Ansem Report.
-There are various aspects that work towards the completion of the world, such as time taken to complete it and other such things.
-After the completion of the world, one of the three abilities will be learned depending on the completion precentage.

It is not known whether or not you will be able to go back and get the other abilities you may have missed, but it is assumed that you will.

Lord Xehanort
05-29-2004, 08:25 PM
OMG, you realize that these people you think would make good couples are like 14, right?

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!

PEDOS!!!!!! :tongue:

Riku-15
Sora-14
Kairi-14
Billy/Me-15

Del Murder
05-29-2004, 10:07 PM
You guys have been warned about the off topic discussion. Take the coupling talk out of here and stick to talking about KH2.

Carnage
05-31-2004, 07:12 PM
i wanna see some ff9 characters there werent any in KH1. Vivi kicks so much ass.

DJZen
05-31-2004, 07:26 PM
We all do, bruv, we ALL do.

About the Pride Rock thing. The world WAS destroyed, but so were many others. Destiny Island was destroyed but it was brought back in the end of the game. The theory is that ALL worlds were brought back by the end of the game, which makes sense 'cause they pretty much spell that out. If this was the case, it would make sense to have Pride Rock exist within the game.

Master Quan
06-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Also If people could go around looking for KH2 Info that way if five or more sites say that , Oh I don't know, that Riku is in fact a middle aged black man. Then we have a solid idea of what the game is like, so we can confirm or deny certain aspects.

:moomba:

sephiroth21
06-08-2004, 05:32 AM
hey, as long as there is still sephiroth in it then im a happy camper..............................oh, is it true in the final mix ver. there is a fight between cloud and sephiroth?????

Lord Xehanort
06-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Yes, also a One-Winged Angel Keychain! *jealous*

Master Quan
06-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Thank you! This is what I'm talking about, gather info!!!!

So seriously a one winged angel KEYCHAIN?!

Aside from Vivi. Sephiroth Is a god.

Lord Xehanort
06-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Yep... you get the O-W A keychain for beating Sephy in KH:Final Mix. Too bad that game only exists in Japan.

Baloki
06-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Well you all seem really good fans and I just noticed this soooo:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/video...KH2_Trailer.wmv
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/videos/KH_Deep_Dive.wmv

Their be duel keyblades in one and both younger and older Sora fighting together :D

Just another tip check out the news thread every so often, sometimes some cool links are posted about KH2 :D

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=796660

Edit: The link was edited by the board by being cut short, sorry

TasteyPies
06-09-2004, 04:59 PM
First movie link doesn't work Baloki, second is FREAKING UBER though.

Baloki
06-09-2004, 05:44 PM
First movie link doesn't work Baloki, second is FREAKING UBER though.

Should work now, I also have the E3 one but I can't remember where I got that from and its even better :D

TasteyPies
06-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Still doesnt work, cant even click it now :D

Baloki
06-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Still doesnt work, cant even click it now :D

You have to copy it into the address bar, else it messes up.

*Hands over a book titled 'How to use internet explorers and how to tell what url is :D'*

TasteyPies
06-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Because it is missing part of it (hence the dots) it wont work anyway, *tries* see?

Baloki
06-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Because it is missing part of it (hence the dots) it wont work anyway, *tries* see?

You can be so fussy

*snatches back book*

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/videos/TGS_KH2_Trailer.wmv

TasteyPies
06-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Woot k it works, pretty darned uber too.

blue_midget192
06-10-2004, 08:06 PM
cracking! :) looks amasing, realy liked the people walkinf in front of the screan :) nice touch :)

Baloki
06-10-2004, 08:10 PM
cracking! :) looks amasing, realy liked the people walkinf in front of the screan :) nice touch :)

I said it was crap quality, the good E3 (second trailer) I lost the orginal address for, so if you don't like the effort I made say so.....

blue_midget192
06-10-2004, 08:16 PM
I said it was crap quality, the good E3 (second trailer) I lost the orginal address for, so if you don't like the effort I made say so.....
:(:( im sory i dint read that bit :( it was a joke by the way, and i do appreiate the effort, it is very nice to have some vidio evidense of what is gonna be in KH2 thank you very much :( *feels bad*

Baloki
06-10-2004, 08:34 PM
:(:( im sory i dint read that bit :( it was a joke by the way, and i do appreiate the effort, it is very nice to have some vidio evidense of what is gonna be in KH2 thank you very much :( *feels bad*

Don't worry *pats on head*

blue_midget192
06-10-2004, 08:50 PM
yea ! :D *is redeamed* *feels better*

Carnage
06-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Someone said Aurons in KH2 anyone got a pic?

Baloki
06-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Someone said Aurons in KH2 anyone got a pic?

Hes in the better quality preview I can't find the link to, I'll try and screenshot it at some point next wekk.

SeeDRankLou
06-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Here's a link to the E3 trailer, you can't download it, but you can still watch it. The site is in Japanese, so there's directions after the link.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/gba/khcom/

Click on the second to last button.
Then, click on the last button.
Scroll right once.
Choose a size and it will play.

You can also watch a Chain of Memories trailer by not scrolling right.

zacks_clone
06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
for auron pics, try www.ansemreport.com they have some. also keep checking in on them. they usualy are the first to know anything on kh

ChaosCalibur
06-12-2004, 01:58 AM
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=407

Here's a pic of Auron, he looks weird though... He doesn't look as cool... Plus where are his glasses?! Nooooooooooo....

TasteyPies
06-12-2004, 03:33 AM
He looks younger.
Where is his jug of fun?

ChaosCalibur
06-12-2004, 03:37 AM
Disney Wouldn't let him keep it, like they did with Cids smokes... Kinda funny though...

does anyone here know a KH music theme from "The Awakening" And "Final Rest" Levels? I can't find it anywhere, and i don't know what it's called :(

SpiritWolf
06-12-2004, 03:48 AM
All I can say after seeing the trailer is wow. This game is going to rock!

TasteyPies
06-12-2004, 03:49 AM
Theygave him a tothpick instead right? Cid I mean.

Auron has blacker hair too

Lord Xehanort
06-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I wish they'd show some pics of Vincent! He is sooooooooo cool!

Ouch!
06-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I agree with Ansem, I'm looking forward to Vincent, he just rocks. By the way, so does that trailer. Especially at the end with all those white whatever-they're-calleds.

SeeDRankLou
06-18-2004, 10:49 PM
A magazine has revealed the identity of another unknown, at least for the Chain of Memories game. His (I think it's a he) name is Vixen, and he resembles Sephiroth with less flashy hair.

source: ansemreport.com (magazine scan on the front site)

Michiru
06-19-2004, 02:11 AM
The thing I'm looking forward seeing the most if the Beauty and the Beast world. After seeing Belle, I remained shocked to see how beautiful she looked in a video game!.

Ouch!
06-19-2004, 06:11 AM
Wow. Vixen, eh? I wonder if he was one of the Unknowns featured in Deep Dive.

blue_midget192
06-19-2004, 09:48 PM
hey, i was thinking, you know if you read Ansem's reports, he says that he created lots of heartless clones, and he marked them with his own mark thingy, or something to that efffect? well what if all the heartless in KH where his cloned heartless, and the one tht you have to fight in KH2 are actually the real ones!?

also my friend made a good point yesterday, he said that at the end (spoiler) where sora, donald, and goofy are walking down the path and pluto brings them a letter from micky. they say "come on we have to find the door to the light!" (/spoiler) well he said that the (spoiler) door to the light is the one that sora and king micky lock at the end(/spoiler) and if this true why are they tring to find it again? i sed that they probably ment it in a sense of refinding it becase of all the worlds being restored. also, also if all the worlds have been restored, and all the people have been put back where they started, how come sora donald and gooofy, havn't been put back in the disny castle, and desenty island?

SeeDRankLou
06-20-2004, 01:02 AM
hey, i was thinking, you know if you read Ansem's reports, he says that he created lots of heartless clones, and he marked them with his own mark thingy, or something to that efffect? well what if all the heartless in KH where his cloned heartless, and the one tht you have to fight in KH2 are actually the real ones!?

also my friend made a good point yesterday, he said that at the end (spoiler) where sora, donald, and goofy are walking down the path and pluto brings them a letter from micky. they say "come on we have to find the door to the light!" (/spoiler) well he said that the (spoiler) door to the light is the one that sora and king micky lock at the end(/spoiler) and if this true why are they tring to find it again? i sed that they probably ment it in a sense of refinding it becase of all the worlds being restored. also, also if all the worlds have been restored, and all the people have been put back where they started, how come sora donald and gooofy, havn't been put back in the disny castle, and desenty island?

Heartless clones: if you read Ansem's reports again, he mentions coming across heartless for the first time. Obviously he didn't clone them if he didn't even know they existed, so some heartless had to exist so that he knew he could clone heartless. There are mostly likey some type of heartless that Ansem didn't know about though.

Door to the light: if you beat the game again, when Sora and Mickey are closing the door to the light, Mickey says that there is always another door to the light, and that's what Sora, Donald and Goofy are trying to find.

Not going home: Donald and Goofy don't go home because their world wasn't destroyed. Someone mentions something about what the End of the World is, and I think that because Sora is at the End of the World, he doesn't go home. Or maybe it's because he hold the keyblade. Riku also doesn't go home, and I think that's because he in Kindgom Hearts.

FFFFsephychibi
06-20-2004, 01:11 AM
you people make very good points..... um.. in the end.. how did pluto just come out of no where with that letter??? im lost on that one.

blue_midget192
06-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Heartless clones: if you read Ansem's reports again, he mentions coming across heartless for the first time. Obviously he didn't clone them if he didn't even know they existed, so some heartless had to exist so that he knew he could clone heartless. There are mostly likey some type of heartless that Ansem didn't know about though.

Door to the light: if you beat the game again, when Sora and Mickey are closing the door to the light, Mickey says that there is always another door to the light, and that's what Sora, Donald and Goofy are trying to find.

Not going home: Donald and Goofy don't go home because their world wasn't destroyed. Someone mentions something about what the End of the World is, and I think that because Sora is at the End of the World, he doesn't go home. Or maybe it's because he hold the keyblade. Riku also doesn't go home, and I think that's because he in Kindgom Hearts.

Heartless clones: good point :)
Door to the light: play it trough again!? as in jsut the end bit? ok i will!
Not Going home: very good points, unfourtunatly this cannot be proven

um.. in the end.. how did pluto just come out of no where with that letter??? im lost on that one.

LMAO yea, i was wondering about that too :)

FFFFsephychibi
06-21-2004, 12:00 AM
Im going to be annoying... another question about good old pluto...

OKAY! where did he meet king mickey, to get such a letter? IM SOOO LOST. i just confused my self. U NO WAT!?!?! im gonna beet the game over and over until this makes sense! (that wont work, but o well)

mah rant is over. :D

Ouch!
06-21-2004, 01:27 AM
It is a good questions exactly how Pluto comes up with that second letter. He disappeared after he wakes Sora up, and then randomly appears after the worlds have been restored with a letter from Mickey who has been locked within Kingdom Hearts.

The only explanation that I can think of would be the theory that the Unknowns are the bodies of those whose hearts and bodies have been seperated. That way, Mickey's and Riku's hearts are in Kingdom Hearts, but their bodies are elsewhere. That would explain how they're both free in KH2, and it would also offer an explanation as to how Pluto could have came across such a letter, by meeting Mickey's body.

Then again, I'm probably looking to far into this.

Brownjames07
06-21-2004, 06:39 AM
I have a theroy, not too good though. I think that MIckey had planned everything ahead of time.When you play KH, doesn't it seem that Mickey is always one step ahead of everyone else. Mickey already knew how to seal Kingdom Hearts and didn't want to have Sora stay inside. Knowing that he would have to stay inside, he wrote the note ahead of time. He then gave it to pluto, or anyone at the castle. Since pluto had the power to leave the world (He was in Traverse Town) they gave it to him. Later, after Kingdom Hearts was sealed, They ran into Pluto and received the letter that MIckey had written. I'm thinking that Mickey was just ahead of everyone again. Thats just my theory though. I'm probably 100% wrong. Soemthing could have went wrong, which could lead to the storyline of KH2. We'll see.

Ouch!
06-21-2004, 07:33 PM
Your theory makes sense except for one fault. Pluto did not have the power to cross into other worlds. He jumped into the gummi ship when Donald and Goofy left for Traverse Town. Otherwise, it does make sense that Mickey had made prior plans. That would explain why he was in Kingdom Hearts already.

Carnage
06-21-2004, 10:41 PM
he escapes somehow though. he was in a trailor i saw.

FFFFsephychibi
06-22-2004, 08:19 PM
I just hope all will be revealed in the game.... IM DIEING TO GET IT... grrrrrrrrrrr..... it better come out soon! i neeeeed to play... IM HAVING SEQUEL WITHDRAWEL!!!

MoonZapdos
07-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Well you all seem really good fans and I just noticed this soooo:

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/video...KH2_Trailer.wmv
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/videos/KH_Deep_Dive.wmv

Their be duel keyblades in one and both younger and older Sora fighting together :D

Just another tip check out the news thread every so often, sometimes some cool links are posted about KH2 :D

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=796660

Edit: The link was edited by the board by being cut short, sorry

The sword in the second movie looks a lot like Oathkeeper.

Master Quan
05-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Is it just me, but?

Have you noticed quite how strange the idea of destiny island is?

Children hanging around on an island with an older boy, hitting one another habitually with wooden sticks.

Its not unlike Peter Pan...(shudder)

sephiroth9006
05-05-2005, 12:12 AM
apparantly riku is in it because apparantly the first 20 odd minutes you actually control riku to escape kingdom hearts (not to sure about that one though)

Mercen-X
05-05-2005, 12:20 AM
(except for the fact that I normally play late at night, like 1:00am - 3:00am) Oh well, I'll live with that anyway.
You can adjust the in-game clock on your PS2 if you want to see different hour effects in the game.

Lover of Kh
05-12-2005, 03:05 AM
I saw some pics. for KH2......... I ........was...........shocked and excited! They have Mulan in the game and they have this picture where Sora, Mulan, and I think Goofy was fighting this Chinese Dragon like Heartless! I also heard not only did they have the disney worlds but they also have parrellel worlds. The names are the world of light, the world of dark, the present world, and the in-bewteen world. I sounds cool so it must be cool! :D

Mercen-X
05-12-2005, 06:48 AM
The world of light is BHK's world. Sora: "I know now, without a doubt: Kingdom Hearts is light!"
The world of dark is Sora's world; just your typical plot twist "didn't see that coming, did ya?" sort of thing.

Shauna
05-12-2005, 08:28 AM
I saw some pics. for KH2......... I ........was...........shocked and excited! They have Mulan in the game and they have this picture where Sora, Mulan, and I think Goofy was fighting this Chinese Dragon like Heartless! I also heard not only did they have the disney worlds but they also have parrellel worlds. The names are the world of light, the world of dark, the present world, and the in-bewteen world. I sounds cool so it must be cool! :D

Light, Dark and Twilight. :D

The True seeD
05-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey, I found a good site for Kingdom Hearts info and such...check it out
http://www.kh2.co.uk/ I use it ALL the time :D

Master Quan
05-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Check-es vous- this out.

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2dt
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2ft
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2k7
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2mt
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2rm
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x2tu
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/59x461

ChaosCalibur
05-23-2005, 09:25 PM
The kid in the fifth picture,on the left, looks a lot like Lexaeus :?

Master Quan
05-23-2005, 10:35 PM
(Lexeaus?)

We don't know his name yet, most people call him Camo pants kid, but not a lot of people have seen the fat kid with the mullet.

Mercen-X
05-24-2005, 12:32 AM
It's Zell (FF8) and Wedge (FF7)! hahaha.
Then again, they aren't dressed like them.

That girl in the first pic is wearing orange which could make her the KH translation of Garnet (FF9).

Master Quan
05-25-2005, 04:57 PM
It's a nice idea, but I doubt it.

KuRt
05-25-2005, 05:48 PM
A magazine has revealed the identity of another unknown, at least for the Chain of Memories game. His (I think it's a he) name is Vixen, and he resembles Sephiroth with less flashy hair.

Duh... he is in CoM and everyone has played it trough. DUH!

Skyblade
05-25-2005, 07:08 PM

True. His name is actually Vexen, not Vixen. I doubt he'll be in KH2 though, because Axel doesn't respect his elders... (Anyone who's played KH2 all the way through knows what I mean, but everyone else gets to guess :D )

Mercen-X
05-25-2005, 10:09 PM
Guys. That post was made LAST YEAR! In June, no less. KuRT, you need to pay more attention to the Post Dates.

Is it just me, or have you noticed quite how strange the idea of destiny island is?
Children hanging around on an island with an older boy, hitting one another habitually with wooden sticks.
I don't know how many already understand this, but Destiny Islands aren't a single island where a bunch of kids live. Sora's got a mother, that's apparent. They all have boats which make the raft quite questionable. Even without blatant info, it should've been fairly obvious that these were multible islands. Riku even mentions a mayor at one point.

SeeDRankLou
05-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Mmmm....duh, look at the date on that post. And his name turned out to be Vexen anyway. :tongue:

Skyblade
05-27-2005, 05:47 AM
Guys. That post was made LAST YEAR! In June, no less. KuRT, you need to pay more attention to the Post Dates.

Is it just me, or have you noticed quite how strange the idea of destiny island is?
I don't know how many already understand this, but Destiny Islands aren't a single island where a bunch of kids live. Sora's got a mother, that's apparent. They all have boats which make the raft quite questionable. Even without blatant info, it should've been fairly obvious that these were multible islands. Riku even mentions a mayor at one point.

In fact, a major scene from the KHII previews show Kairi looking out across a town, and the scene scrolls to show what appear to be the Destiny Islands in the background...

Mercen-X
06-07-2005, 10:44 AM
My new opinion is that they are Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie. After all, Biggs and Wedge have never looked the same for any game so why should Jessie?

Skyblade
06-07-2005, 02:00 PM
My new opinion is that they are Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie. After all, Biggs and Wedge have never looked the same for any game so why should Jessie?

...Because Jessie hasn't shown up in every FF game, she was only there for VII?

nevermind6794
06-07-2005, 08:47 PM
A Pirates of the Caribbean world has also been confirmed.

GhandiOwnsYou
06-08-2005, 02:06 AM
Alrighty *cracks knuckles*

I actually kept a list of corrections and add-ons while reading this... so here goes.

Red Cloaked Unknown is NOT ansem. sorta. he is referred to as "both Ansem and Not Ansem" in those words from in game text (i forget by who, i believe in Final Mix by Enigma. Also, Red Cloaked Unknown's name is Diz.

Vixen and Vexen are two different people. one male... one female. if you can't figure which is which...then yeah.... just read on.

It's confirmed by Tetsuo Nomura that one of the Unknowns IS riku, and it's HEAVILY HEAVILY HEAVILY suggested that he is the blindfolded Unknown from ASAS and Deep Dive

BHK (Blonde Haired Kid) is Believed to be the Dual Wielding Unknown, and is also alluded to be in league with Riku and the Glowing Eyed Unknown b/c of Deep Dive text which reads "we'll go together" and puts those three face on screen immediately after, blended together. (also, my speculation is that the Glowing Eyed Unknown is Sora's Father, or much less likely riku's. The Unknown on the rock in deep Dive tells him "he looks just like you" and zooms to a picture of Sora, and the glowing eyed unknown is definitely not BHK, so yeah.

BHK is also confirmed (again, Nomura Interview) to be protecting Sora. from what, it's not specified.

Auron = Good. in the E3 trailer you see him fighting both Hades and Cerberus to protect Sora. Nomura also says you get to fight with him in your party v Hades.

the Unknowns are officially collectively called The Organization

you Start out in Hollow Bastion (first Playable world) and the idea is that the Heartless are spawning out from HB into other worlds, and Sora and Co. Go there to stop it. it is also referred to vaguely as the "door to other worlds" so that may be the key to getting to the other three dimensions.

Lastly, Realtime refers to IN GAME TIME, not actuall time. it'll be a lot like GTA: Vice City, in that it goes through the cycle of time (sunrise, day, sunset, night, repeat) but at a much faster pace. again, from Nomura.

Skyblade
06-08-2005, 06:04 AM
Alrighty *cracks knuckles*

I actually kept a list of corrections and add-ons while reading this... so here goes.

Red Cloaked Unknown is NOT ansem. sorta. he is referred to as "both Ansem and Not Ansem" in those words from in game text (i forget by who, i believe in Final Mix by Enigma. Also, Red Cloaked Unknown's name is Diz.

Vixen and Vexen are two different people. one male... one female. if you can't figure which is which...then yeah.... just read on.

It's confirmed by Tetsuo Nomura that one of the Unknowns IS riku, and it's HEAVILY HEAVILY HEAVILY suggested that he is the blindfolded Unknown from ASAS and Deep Dive

BHK (Blonde Haired Kid) is Believed to be the Dual Wielding Unknown, and is also alluded to be in league with Riku and the Glowing Eyed Unknown b/c of Deep Dive text which reads "we'll go together" and puts those three face on screen immediately after, blended together. (also, my speculation is that the Glowing Eyed Unknown is Sora's Father, or much less likely riku's. The Unknown on the rock in deep Dive tells him "he looks just like you" and zooms to a picture of Sora, and the glowing eyed unknown is definitely not BHK, so yeah.

BHK is also confirmed (again, Nomura Interview) to be protecting Sora. from what, it's not specified.

Auron = Good. in the E3 trailer you see him fighting both Hades and Cerberus to protect Sora. Nomura also says you get to fight with him in your party v Hades.

the Unknowns are officially collectively called The Organization

you Start out in Hollow Bastion (first Playable world) and the idea is that the Heartless are spawning out from HB into other worlds, and Sora and Co. Go there to stop it. it is also referred to vaguely as the "door to other worlds" so that may be the key to getting to the other three dimensions.

Lastly, Realtime refers to IN GAME TIME, not actuall time. it'll be a lot like GTA: Vice City, in that it goes through the cycle of time (sunrise, day, sunset, night, repeat) but at a much faster pace. again, from Nomura.

Ahem.

The correct name of the guy in red robes is DiZ, not Diz. He says that it is "as good a name as any", but I think there is probably a reason why the Z is in caps.

Both Riku and Mickey are seen in Organization cloaks at the end of CoM, so that's no surprise either.

Watch the trailers for Kingdom Hearts 2. You see Auron fighting on your side. Everyone has known he's a good guy for a long time.

The Organization was unveiled in CoM. Again, no surprise to any of us.

If you plan to offer corrections, try doing so a little quicker, as almost all of us already know everything in your post, and have for quite some time (with the exception of Vixen and Vexen being two seperate people. I didn't know that [and quite frankly, I doubt it]). We didn't put it in here, because it was believed to be common knowledge.

Mercen-X
06-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Obviously, it isn't, as he didn't know we all knew. I'll accept it as a "Just-in-case" sort of thing. How you?

Master Quan
06-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Red Cloaked Unknown is NOT ansem. sorta. he is referred to as "both Ansem and Not Ansem" in those words from in game text.

The red cloaked unknown, I believe is Ansems "nobody" the body that was left behind after he became a heartless.

GhandiOwnsYou
06-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the back Mercen-X

...and thanks for the "constructive" criticism Sky... Although i'd file it more under "unwarranted bitching" than anything else. Di"z" was a typo, FYI, I tend to not proofread (bad me. *slaps wrist*). And anything that i said i figured anyone FOLLOWING the game closely would've already known. the point was that it wasn't in the post, so meandering masses that aren't downloading each teaser and reading each analysis/hypothesis post on various KH2 sites might not, in fact, know all of the above. if you want to make your grand knowledge of the game known, go for it, but don't be a dick about somebody else just upping a post with some more info.

Also, the Vexen/Vixen thing is something i've noted on a few random sites, enough to warrant making it a semi-hypothesis in my head.

Aurion
06-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Doesn't KH2 take place after the events in KH: Chain of Memories?
And.....does the blonde girl in KH: COM make an appearance in KH2? (i forgot the blonde's bame.)

Aphelion
06-29-2005, 06:12 PM
The blonde's name is Naminé.

Lon611
06-29-2005, 06:41 PM
besides auron, who are the other FF characters that are gonna be in it?

cloud20747
06-30-2005, 07:52 AM
I've been waiting for this game for awhile. I've play CoM and the original and one question has stumped me in one KH2 trailer....
How did the BHK get to castle oblivilon? (Seen in pic on last page BHK siting in all white room)

Taiyou
07-07-2005, 04:35 AM
And.....does the blonde girl in KH: COM make an appearance in KH2? (i forgot the blonde's bame.)

Her name is Namine and yes, she is in KHII. Just look at my avatar -- that's taken from a trailer for KHII where she is talking to the BHK.

Lawr
08-09-2005, 09:28 AM
That girl in the first pic is wearing orange which could make her the KH translation of Garnet (FF9).

Is there a posibility that could be an older Selphie???

I'm probably completely wrong but just a guess...

I think I have found some more info on some of the unknowns or 'The Orginization' <sp?>

Larxene :Looks somewhat like an older version of Namine?
Vexen :Blonde hair
Marluxia :Redish brown hair with a staff
Axel :Red hair with shurikens
Lexaeus :The one who looks kinda like Zell
Zexion :Somewhat like Sephiroth but less hair
Diz :Red mummylike outfit

This is just to my knowledge

Pheesh
08-09-2005, 01:08 PM
axel's weapons aren't shurikens.

peace out and :rock:
EE

SeeDRankLou
08-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Also, the Vexen/Vixen thing is something i've noted on a few random sites, enough to warrant making it a semi-hypothesis in my head.
The Vexen/Vixen thing is just unofficial mistranslation. Someone got the Japanese name and translated it directly to English (or something like that) and they got "Vixen." But when officially translated to English they decided to make it a bit different (probably because of how it coincides with the word vixen) and made it "Vexen." Similarly, they have revealed this new organization member with the Sitar, "Demix." But that name was taken from Japanese text translated to English. There are some new magazine scans on another site where the name is written in English, and it is "Demyx" (and really, that looks cooler). That's all that Vexen/Vixen thing is.

And from the trailers, there is also Xaldin, the one with the black hair and weird side burns that look like the ones Raphael from Yu-Gi-Oh had, and Demyx, who fights with a large Sitar. But that's only 8 (or possibly 9, depending on if you believe DiZ is the superior or not), so there are still a few more to be revealed.

Skyblade
08-10-2005, 04:23 AM

Is there a posibility that could be Selphie???

I'm probably completely wrong but just a guess...

I think I have found some more info on some of the unknowns or 'The Orginization' <sp?>

This is just to my knowledge

No, we've seen Selphie. She's on Destiny Islands with Kairi, not in Twilight Town.

Actually, it's:

Larxene: Blonde haired female; wields lightning magic and claws. Doesn't really look like Namine (and I have no clue where you got that comparison. Their hair colors aren't the same and their faces are nothing alike).
Vexen: Blonde haired male; obsessed with scientific research and experimentation.
Marluxia: Brown hair; wields a scythe, not a staff.
Axel: Red haired male; wields a customized form of chakram: A circular weapon spiked along the edges bisected by a cross to allow easier wielding by hands (generally, chakrams are used either for throwing or as armguards. While he does use them for throwing that is clearly not their primary use, so they are not shurikens).
Lexaeus: Looks like Zell... Sure, except for the different facial structure and much darker hair (seriously, these comparisons need to stop); uses darkness and earth magic and a large tomahawk.
Zexion: Similar to Sephiroth in that he has a lock of hair coming down along his face. That's the only thing lending any credence to that comparison. Dark grey hair that is much shorter than Sephy's, one lock of which (versus Sephy's two) crosses over onto his face; specializes in manipulation; tries to wield light, but cannot do so effectively because he is still primarily a user of darkness.

Lawr
08-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Larxene: Blonde haired female; wields lightning magic and claws. Doesn't really look like Namine (and I have no clue where you got that comparison. Their hair colors aren't the same and their faces are nothing alike).
Vexen: Blonde haired male; obsessed with scientific research and experimentation.
Marluxia: Brown hair; wields a scythe, not a staff.
Axel: Red haired male; wields a customized form of chakram: A circular weapon spiked along the edges bisected by a cross to allow easier wielding by hands (generally, chakrams are used either for throwing or as armguards. While he does use them for throwing that is clearly not their primary use, so they are not shurikens).
Lexaeus: Looks like Zell... Sure, except for the different facial structure and much darker hair (seriously, these comparisons need to stop); wields dark magic and (I think) a hammer.
Zexion: Similar to Sephiroth in that he has a lock of hair coming down along his face. That's the only thing lending any credence to that comparison. Dark grey hair that is much shorter than Sephy's, one lock of which (versus Sephy's two) crosses over onto his face; specializes in manipulation; tries to wield light, but cannot do so effectively because he is still primarily a user of darkness.

Well, sorry Mr./Ms./Mrs. Perfect but,
my memory is pretty vague on this stuff..

Skyblade
08-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Well, sorry Mr./Ms./Mrs. Perfect but,
my memory is pretty vague on this stuff..

..."Mr." will do...

I'm sorry, I was just trying to keep the information going out there as accurate as possible. I didn't have a problem with your post except for the comparisons to different game characters (and that mostly because I am totally sick of such comparisons and they never seem to have any foundation in reality). It's nothing personal.

Edit: Anyway, after replaying the Lexaeus battle, I've updated my previous post to include more accurate information on his weapon/magic use.

Yuna Braska 19
08-23-2005, 02:39 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/internationallastmission/links.htm

^__^

Yuna Braska 19
08-23-2005, 03:02 AM
Yesh.
<3
Leon is so cute!
^_^

Skyblade
08-23-2005, 06:18 AM
To reiterate
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/Mercen-X/Cloud-Squall.jpg

Cloud AND Squall?! Together?! Excellent...

Mercen-X
08-23-2005, 07:44 AM
What I love about it is the Advent Children and FF8 outfits. Perfection.

ChaosTheory
09-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Okay, sorry if any of this information has already been provided, I didn't really read all the posts so I'm just putting what I know so far.

Some worlds will be revisited such as Mt. Olympus, but it won't be the Coliseum, it'll be the Underworld, Mulan's world is also included, along with Disney Castle, The Caribbean, Agrabah, Beast's Castle and maybe Pride Rock.

Summons might no longer be an option, as in KH2 we'll have Character Combos where Sora teams up with a worlds party member and does a usually viscious set of moves.

Also, there is the Form Change command, where Sora fuses with either Donald or Goofy. When fused with Goofy, he wields two keyblades. When fused with Donald, he has a much higher Magic attack.

Well, that's all I really have to say.

Skyblade
09-07-2005, 06:00 PM
I really doubt they'd get rid of summons. They had uber powerful non-summon moves in the both KH and CoM. Trinity Limit, Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, Strike Raid... They used summons despite having plenty of powerful non-summon moves.

The dual character moves might be an addition, but I doubt that Square Enix would remove summons at this point.

ChaosTheory
09-07-2005, 06:26 PM
I really doubt they'd get rid of summons. They had uber powerful non-summon moves in the both KH and CoM. Trinity Limit, Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, Strike Raid... They used summons despite having plenty of powerful non-summon moves.

The dual character moves might be an addition, but I doubt that Square Enix would remove summons at this point.

Yeah, you're probably right. Still, the Fuse command is what's getting me the most excited. Apparently you have a Drive meter that fills up and it runs out while you're fused. They mention in OPM that there's a bit in Mulan's world where Sora has to survive for two mins. against hundreds of flying heartless, and the best way to do it is to fuse...

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

HunterFlamebrow
09-09-2005, 03:10 AM
OK, this may seem kind of stupid, but I've read all four pages, and no one has mentioned this. And I am too lazy to find out myself.

When is the planned release date for KH2?? There has to at least be a year or season given . . . (Winter '06 or something)

Skyblade
09-09-2005, 04:17 AM
OK, this may seem kind of stupid, but I've read all four pages, and no one has mentioned this. And I am too lazy to find out myself.

When is the planned release date for KH2?? There has to at least be a year or season given . . . (Winter '06 or something)

There are entire threads on that subject. Current estimated guess is December of '05.

GunbladeMaster
10-08-2005, 09:39 PM
http://www.smashsworld.com/2005/06/kingdom-hearts-2-trailer.php
follow this link and then clik the bottom link to watch an awesome KH2 trailer
(very confusing trailer im afraid)

dejavu
10-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Am I the only one that knows Tron is in it?

GunbladeMaster
10-08-2005, 09:50 PM
whos Tron?

nevermind6794
10-09-2005, 10:15 AM
That trailer is a bit confusing. It's like the original preview at the end of KH has been updated. Nifty.

I don't think Tron has been confirmed. I doubt it'll even be in there, honestly.

Pheesh
10-09-2005, 10:39 AM
you think DiZ is BoB?
Just the caps got me thinking. I will discover this or pawn it of to the eoff post.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

dejavu
10-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Tron is in KH2 because I have taped footage from E3 and Tron was a world. It could have been Atlantis but I am pretty sure about it being Tron. Sora was on what looked like a Tron moter cycle. You could even play KH2 at the Disney booth and I saw Auron meet Sora and half of Mulan.

OmniOmega
10-10-2005, 03:17 AM
tron? like that one movie we all watched as kids where the guy gets sucked into the killer computer and races around in the glowing car things, then my eyes started to bleed and i gave up watching it

dejavu
10-10-2005, 04:34 AM
I have never seen it though.

Skyblade
10-11-2005, 05:06 AM
Here's a link to the E3 trailer, you can't download it, but you can still watch it. The site is in Japanese, so there's directions after the link.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/gba/khcom/

Click on the second to last button.
Then, click on the last button.
Scroll right once.
Choose a size and it will play.

You can also watch a Chain of Memories trailer by not scrolling right.

Hmm... In that KH2 trailer, there is a shot of kids sitting on a ledge, holding little glass balls. I distinctly noted a red one, a yellow one, a green one, and a blue one. Materia?

dejavu
10-11-2005, 05:35 AM
That did not help. If it really was the trailor I saw, did it have that Tron seen? If not, that is not the right one.

Skyblade
10-11-2005, 06:19 AM
That did not help. If it really was the trailor I saw, did it have that Tron seen? If not, that is not the right one.

I wasn't trying to help you there. I was asking if that stuff I saw in the trailer was Materia (it certainly looks like Materia...).

However, now that you mention it, I believe that is the E3 trailer, and I saw nothing like what you described. Could you be confusing it with another game's trailer? Maybe FFVII: AC (I think there's a bike chase in there)? Because I have heard no rumors or even mentions of a Tron world in KH2.

dejavu
10-11-2005, 02:35 PM
No, no ,no!!!!!!!! I'm not stupid! I would have to be retarded to not know what trailor it was. Plus, I saw Sora with my own eyes riding it!!! Maybe it was a other trailor you saw because this one was extremly long. I mean they showed so many seen's that your mind would be packed with info! How could it not be KH2 :rolleyes2 (pfff)

SeeDRankLou
10-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Tron is in KH2 because I have taped footage from E3 and Tron was a world. It could have been Atlantis but I am pretty sure about it being Tron. Sora was on what looked like a Tron moter cycle. You could even play KH2 at the Disney booth and I saw Auron meet Sora and half of Mulan.
If you have taped footage from E3 then shouldn't the rest of the world? And if so, wouldn't it be on the list of worlds that various websites have for KH2? I am seeing nowhere else saying that Tron is a KH2 world, and furthermore Square announces the worlds used in the demos and Tron has never been one of them. I have seen the E3 2005 trailer, and again no Tron. What you might think is Tron is the new scenes of the improved Gummi Ship system, but no Tron. If you would like to provide a link to prove me wrong, then by all means.

Hmm... In that KH2 trailer, there is a shot of kids sitting on a ledge, holding little glass balls. I distinctly noted a red one, a yellow one, a green one, and a blue one. Materia?
Could be, they are all the right colors. Who know? The only thing is that they seem to be pulling them out of that trophy-like thing that BHK is holding.

dejavu
10-11-2005, 11:33 PM
I highly doubt it was the gummi ship. Waht else could it have been? TRON! Plus, people were saying erlyier that Tron was likly for KH2.

SeeDRankLou
10-12-2005, 01:03 AM
What people? And I've watched the trailer you say this came from and I'm not seeing it. You mind being more specific than "it's Tron."

dejavu
10-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Well people in game magizens are saying that Tron may be in it. This trailer was not like a short KH2 trailor. This was like a bunch of clips from KH2. It is kinda like how on KH1 menu if you wait long enough that trailor comes. It was like that but far longer, but don't say this is not true because I may beable to put it or store it on this website or you can wait because I am making a KH website called Unknown Islands. I will put it there for sure no matter how long it takes. :D

Skyblade
10-12-2005, 06:39 PM
You mean the one on this (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/) page? Yeah, there's no Tron world there.

SeeDRankLou
10-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Well people in game magizens are saying that Tron may be in it. This trailer was not like a short KH2 trailor. This was like a bunch of clips from KH2. It is kinda like how on KH1 menu if you wait long enough that trailor comes. It was like that but far longer, but don't say this is not true because I may beable to put it or store it on this website or you can wait because I am making a KH website called Unknown Islands. I will put it there for sure no matter how long it takes. :D
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you're being inconclusive. People in game magazines....which game magazines, I have a subscription to three and links to several others and I've heard nothing of this. The E3 2005 footage....that footage was made to the general public, why are you the only person in the world that I have heard say they showed a Tron world, why is this footage or at least this info not anywhere else? I'm not saying you're wrong or that it wouldn't be cool if Tron was a world, I'm just saying you are the only person I've heard say that the public footage of E3 contained a Tron world.

Anyway, this weeks V-Jump magazine showed a Lion King world, yay! Go to Kingdom Hearts Ultimania (http://www.kh2.co.uk) . You have got to see these scans, the gang turn into Lion King like characters, it is so cute. I'm excited.

Mercen-X
11-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Tron is a game coming out (or already out, I don't care) on which system I forget. Maybe there's been some confusion here. Instead of seeing screens of Sora and the others in a Tron world, maybe some fans started talking about how "cool" it would be to include Tron and spliced in some pics from the Tron game.

SeeDRankLou
11-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Tron is also a movie that Disney produced in 1982 about a hacker who gets sucked in to a computer world where he has to work with a security program to replace the Master Control with the Tron.

Mercen-X
11-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Anyway, I forgot to mention . . . (probably old news) but in a recent pic from Tips & Tricks magazine, I saw a big guy with a bandana in Twilight Town who looked suspiciously like Ward from FF8. Also, there's still question as to whether that eerily familiar kid with the BHK is in fact, Seifer. Since we haven't seen Seifer's adult form in any screenshots, I'd be willing to hold my breath in good faith that this kid is Seifer.