PDA

View Full Version : Kazham Airship pass

Rickbarry
05-25-2004, 06:06 PM
I have the book so I know where to go. I'd like to know at what point can I solo the monsters here for the keys. I don't really want to get a group to go there. Any information would be appreciated.

Lionx
05-25-2004, 10:39 PM
Lvl 30 minimum 1v1 on em, very dangerous because keys have low drop rate and links are high. By the time you reach lvl 30, you dont need to lvl in Kazham anymore. Ask your LS to help you out.

Rostum
05-26-2004, 07:06 AM
Little girls are the devil!

Kazham is the devil!

Jalbrean
05-26-2004, 09:21 AM
If your LS members don't help just go to the respective cities and do a /shout asking 'nicely' Usually if i'm bored and not really doing anything i'll generally go help out someone with the key. I've ended up helping at least one person every day, for a week and a half.

BatChao
05-26-2004, 05:01 PM
If you're careful about chaining, you can take em about at about lvl 25 or so, but I would go with at least one other person to bail you out of trouble is something happens...

Rickbarry
05-26-2004, 09:13 PM
I see, If I don't happen to get the 3 keys. Are there alternate places for me to xp other than kazham?

Lionx
05-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Seeing that Kazham is an expansion area, of course there are.

If you can find a party:

Battlia Downs, camp the Eldemine bunkers, bring in IT orcs and Tigers, if it goes bad just zone into Eldemine, dont go too far down but its instant zone, no more than 2 pts per zone tho.

RolanBerry Fields, camp the broken walls, chain IT goblins, high lvl go down a bit more, fight Quads(watch out for Silver ones, high DEF and i mean HIGH, got owned by one in beta). Dont tough Gobbue and Ochu, not worth it.