PDA

View Full Version : ribbon

zelll
05-25-2004, 08:51 PM
please help me!!! how can i obtaine armor with ribbon and 3 free slots? i know i can customize with dark matter but its time consuming. i know about dark aeons too but they dont wanna drop these armors (i fought dark shiva 15 times and not obtain that armor). is there any other possibly way?

NM
05-26-2004, 12:22 AM
The only piece of armour I obtained that came with ribbon ability was for Kihmari. I think I got it in the Omega ruins out of a chest. But can't say for sure.

I think your supposed to earn the Dark Matter from the monstor ranch. As the things in there are the only enimes you'd need a ribbon for along with the Dark Aeons.

zelll
05-26-2004, 02:29 PM
heh yesterday i fought dark shiva and she drop armor with ribbon, break hp limit and 2 free slots :cool: and for wakka :cool:

dman
05-27-2004, 05:15 AM
Fight Dark Yojimbo. You can fight him 4 times, then save and leave the area. When you come back, he'll be back to normal, meaning you can fight him 4 more times again. Don't fight him 5 times because that will permanently kill him. He drops 2 dark matter per battle, with a weapon or armour. While fighting him I got BHPL+Ribbon armours for wakka, yuna, auron, tidus, kimahri, and rikku and ribbon+3 empty slot armours for auron, lulu, yuna and Tidus. During this time I had collected enough Dark matters to customise armours for the other characters ;). It still takes a long time (about 10 mins per 4 battles) and it will take you 50 battles to collect 100 dark matters, therefore, 2 hours for each CUSTOMISED ribbon armour. But after each battle Yojimbo may drop the armour you wanted anyway, cutting the overall time.

-N-
05-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Dark Yojimbo? Ribbon? Is this PAL?

Big D
05-28-2004, 05:46 AM
Yep. Super-bosses (Dark Aeons) and super-abilities (Ribbon) are found in the PAL version but not North American. Pity, really... they add quite a bit extra to the game.

zelll
05-28-2004, 11:38 PM
and monster arena