PDA

View Full Version : maps

EternalBahamut
05-26-2004, 01:19 AM
Can anyone tell me where to get a map of the Palborough mines? I have been there quite a bit gettin Quadav drops and know the opening area but it would be nice to know the whole area, especially the upper levels.

Lionx
05-26-2004, 08:04 AM
Pretty sure theres one in Port Bastok, look around the tent area, above the stairs from the gate and HomePoint. Should be one for sale for 600 gil i believe.

EternalBahamut
05-28-2004, 01:23 AM
How about maps for other areas? Some are straight forward like buying from the map seller in Bastok but has anyone seen a list of maps for each area? If so please leave the website because I have not been able to find it yet.

Lionx
05-28-2004, 02:05 AM
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/

Jalbrean
05-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Didn't I tell you where to buy the maps like a week ago when you asked in the Linkshell? You must learn to listen, young padawan. ;p

EternalBahamut
05-29-2004, 01:14 AM
Oh, I got all of the maps in Bastok but I'm sure there are others that will be useful that you have to trade items for like the bone chip to the old guy in the markets for the Dangruf Wadi map. Thanks for the website. I could have asked eternalshiva also but we don't really see each other that much in a day and maps don't come up in the conversation.