PDA

View Full Version : Well Helloooooo there :P

merizabeth
05-26-2004, 03:28 PM
Been a long time folks and friends! Just thought I'd pop my head in and see how goes life in these parts, been away for nearly a year :O

Not that I would expect any of you to remember me, but I remember quite a few of you, so it's all good. ;)

School and work and work and school, haven't played a damn video game all semester... truely harrowing.

Although it was my intention to come in and post something clever, you'll just have to settle for this :P

Whole lotta lovin to you all!

-merizabeth

DMKA
05-26-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm looking into my crystal ball, and it shows this thread being closed.

Misfit
05-26-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm looking into the closed, and it shows the crystal ball.

Mikztsu
05-26-2004, 03:35 PM
I guess I remember you. Welcome back. :)

merizabeth
05-26-2004, 03:38 PM
Well heck, I apoligize if I posted this in the wrong place. Thank you for that OBSCENELY warm welcome. Your powers of soothsaying are quite impressive, they should pay you.

Now please pardon me while I thwap you silly with this exceptionally large trout.

edited to add: Hi Mikztsu ;)

Iceglow
05-26-2004, 03:40 PM
hmm can I remember you??? not sure but do you remember me? that is the question?

DMKA
05-26-2004, 03:45 PM
Sounds like that Evanescense song.

Oh yes, and that was my way to warmly welcoming you, although I can't say I remember you. :D

I was just stating in a roundabout way "I thought 'I'm back' threads weren't allowed?"...oh, and I was giving Misfit something to say.

merizabeth
05-26-2004, 03:46 PM
I do, although we didn't talk much. You've changed your avatar, haven't you :tongue:

added:

Whoops. It's entirely possible that they aren't. Of course, I haven't been here, and wouldn't know that. Hrm, seems like that would happen often.

So how would one go about saying 'hi,' because 'hi' is nice, and still leave open the possibility of scampering off never to be heard from again if it shouldn't go well? Hijack someone else's thread? I suppose I could do that, I'll have to attempt later. Gotta get ready for work now *sigh*

Iceglow
05-26-2004, 03:54 PM
yeah I did change the avatar thanks to some help of xander (her design work now) hmm *racks memory for your screen name* possibly remember you faintly but my memory is shot. well welcome back again and yeah I see it being closed

Peegee
05-26-2004, 04:01 PM
*ULTIMATE QUICK SUPER RUSH JOB SEXOR NO JUTSU!*

私はあなたとの肉体関係を持った!!!

Mo-Nercy
05-26-2004, 04:09 PM
^.^

I don't remember you. And you probably don't remember me. *nods*

~Sharing is caring~

Peegee
05-26-2004, 04:13 PM
"Sharing is caring"

You've just given me the idea for the next sexoring. Thanks :D

Denmark
05-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Belcome Wack.

Maxico
05-26-2004, 05:14 PM
*jumps in before this is closed* Welcome back.

m4tt
05-26-2004, 05:20 PM
You know... there is a little WARN button you can use if you know something isn't allowed. So instead of posting "Oh I bet this will be closed" and all your other smart remarks, you could try using it.

Welcome back, merizabeth. But I'm sorry, "I'm back" threads aren't allowed. Just post around and people will notice that you are back.