PDA

View Full Version : if there was a second FFTA what changes would you like to see

Iceglow
05-26-2004, 04:11 PM
as I say in the title what changes would you like to see if a secont tatics advance came out?
personally mine would be the replacement of Nu mou with Moombas or shuumi tribe people (they are much better than Nu mou in my opinion it gives another excuse for cuteness too. lol.

Also I'd like to see thieving being one of the level increase skills therefore being able to be a thieves guild and stuff. another thing would be a shapable storyline based on choices like that of front mission 3 or the missions availability dependant only on skills that you have therefore a magick party would be rubbish at a thieving mission ect

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Step One: Take the original tactics statistic/skill system

Step Two: Slaughter all the judges

Step Three: Add more races but don't take any away

Step Four: Murder all the stupid characters in the original FFTA

Step Five: Make a good storyline with good characters

Step Six: Take off the reliance on missions to advance the "story".

Step Seven: Steal a Zodiac Stone and live out your life in the service of Lucavi :D

ChaosCalibur
05-28-2004, 12:24 AM
i'd like to see a new FFT made for GC! GC GC GC! OR PS2, i haven't played a good tactics game in years...

Del Murder
05-29-2004, 09:45 PM
I would like to see more characters with special classes. I liked the ability learning system, I thought it set the game apart from the original.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-30-2004, 02:19 AM
At the very least, make everything faster.

Del Murder
06-03-2004, 04:11 AM
A two player mode where you can actually fight each other.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-03-2004, 04:49 PM
A return of movement abilities from the original Tactics. Move +3 and Ignore Height are great.

aeris2001x2
06-05-2004, 06:49 AM
ermmm......make the game remotely good?

SpiritWolf
06-07-2004, 04:32 AM
More Races and more jobs are all I would need. Oh and more missions wouldn't hurt either

Ed, Edd n' Eddy
06-20-2004, 06:07 AM
I'M A HUGE FFTA FAN but a little more really cool jobs would do for me :D