PDA

View Full Version : Help on the moon (good song title eh?)

TasteyPies
05-27-2004, 02:50 AM
FFIV forgot this wasnt the FFIV forum....wait there isn't one :thumb:

Im stuck on the moon, just fried the giant robot of Bab-il and have no idea where im supposed to go on the moon only place i can think of is the Bahamut cave but they say i dont have the authority.

Flying Mullet
05-27-2004, 02:53 AM
The easiest way to see the place to land on the moon is to trace a path backwards from the crystal palace. If you trace your path backwards, you'll walk through to short caves and then up a path onto a ridge that you land the big whale on. Hope that makes sense.

TasteyPies
05-27-2004, 02:56 AM
Sorry dont think I made it specific..besides i have no idea what you mean by that....thats why all BBS should have mic :D

I dont know where to go! bahamuts cave the palace...where?

TheAbominatrix
05-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Just fly around. It's the only other cave on the planet that isnt near the big palace.

TasteyPies
05-27-2004, 03:03 AM
So im supposed to go to bahamuts cave? when i go to bahamuts cave they say i cant go in because i dont have the kings permission...who is this King?

Here...

Flying Mullet
05-27-2004, 03:09 AM
No, to beat the game you have to go to that crystal castle that you see on the surface when flying around.

To fight Bahamut you have to beat Asura and Leviathan first. They can be found in the town of the summoned monsters which is accessable through one of the caves in th underworld (dwarf world). Leviathan is the king of the summoned monsters and that is who they are referring to. You have to beat Asura to fight Leviathan and once you beat Leviathan you can fight Bahamut.

Either that or you have to fight the old King of Baron who can be found in the basement of Baron castle and is Odin.

I don't remember which but you have to beat either Leviathan or Odin (or both) to be able to fight Bahamut.

TheAbominatrix
05-27-2004, 03:13 AM
You have to go to the Land of Summons in order to fight Odin, it's only neccesary to beat Asura and Leviathon to fight Bahamut.

TasteyPies
05-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Ok thank you all so much you have realy helped me out :D