PDA

View Full Version : Does this really work?

GhostGoose
05-27-2004, 11:22 AM
I saw a cheat for FFT on the internet that makes it possibe to battle random battles on the blue spots of the map.

This was like a year ago so I can't remember how the cheat was but If there really is a cheat like that it would be really cool! :eek:

Anyone who knows?

Felldoh
05-27-2004, 01:49 PM
I've never heard of that cheat before, but I'm positive it's BS, unless it's some glitch.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-27-2004, 04:08 PM
I doubt that very much. I've never heard of such a thing, and I usually don't believe internet cheats unless several game sites have confirmed it.

Jolts
05-27-2004, 07:50 PM
There are codes where you can fight in specific places no matter where you are. You can alter those codes to fight in places not normally fought in (like that bridge where Algus tells about how his family used to be respected), but I don't really see the point in that. Although, you could also revisit some places for treasure hunting, but most of the items found in those places can be bought in stores at later points in the game.

Felldoh
05-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I know there is a GS code for that, but I don't think it's possible outside of a GS.

Jolts
05-28-2004, 12:14 AM
That's what I meant. GS codes, that is.

GhostGoose
06-02-2004, 09:12 AM
GS = Game Shark?

I've heard things about that stuff...Where can I get one of those?

Answer to Joltz: The point is that I've played this game so much that I want to try new things, and fighting in new areas would be really cool, judge me if you like. :greenie:

Tatics Master
06-02-2004, 01:29 PM
The game shark has tons of codes for FFT! :)
I have one and you can even play a 2 player battle.
The only drawback is u have to share a controller and you have to use the people you have in your unit so if one player has Orlandu then its over!

It also can bring up a world bug cheat list and you can change to have all kinds off units like Ramza and 15 dragons for example. It even has a code where you can't die ans get level ups by doing one action. Its cool to have,but fighting on the blue points..............no...I dont think its possible. :confused: But then again you can in a 2 player battle Ghost Goose, with the Game Shark you can have those battles on any board....and I mean any! Even in rooms where the characters just talk. Not a lot of room to battle in there though but its still cool!

GhostGoose
06-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Yeah that 2 player thing sounds awesome! :cool:

I've searched FFT GS codes all day and found much neat stuff, yet, I don't have a GS ( :( ) and don't know where to buy it.

If you want codes, go here (http://www.geocities.com/agaries1)

Tatics Master
06-02-2004, 02:25 PM
well ghost goose...the game shark comes with the codes already installed in the disk. I think if you want the GS for PS1 now you have to go to a video game shop and ask them they might have it.
It will take some searching but someone should have it.

Gameshark :confused: :confused: :confused: lol

Jolts
06-02-2004, 07:04 PM
I have some wireless controllers that have a switch for you to control 1P or 2P. My friends and I sometimes use those for two player action :D. I have my own controller, and he has his, they just both have to be set to P1. Only, we don't fight each other, we fight the enemy together. I control two or three (take turns), and he controls the rest.

AaronD
06-04-2004, 03:50 AM
i like the GS code for job level up...you hit the air and it levels up your job lol....but that was a long time ago when i had a ps1 and GS now i just use ps2 no GS...i cheated so much before the game lost all fun...so i play legitimately and its so much more fun