PDA

View Full Version : Sora's alot like....

FFFFsephychibi
05-28-2004, 12:42 AM
Sora, i think is a mix between Cloud/Squall/Tidus....

REASONS Y!!!

He's like Cloud because, i find Sora to be pretty strong! Like Cloud! :D

He's like Sqaull because, he kinda has his looks! (watch the beggining cg movie for FF8, look at Sqaull when he falls down *makes facial expression like Sora*) also in general, HE JUST LOOKS LIKE HIM!!

ANYHOO!

He's definately like Tidus because, he acts goofy, and has the same personality as Tidus!

well... that's what i have noticed..... did u peeps 2??? :confused:

Lord Xehanort
05-28-2004, 01:08 AM
Not really. Sora is Sora. He's foolish and impulsive. An average 14 year-old boy. Cloud and Leon were quiet and powerful. Yet, they still were sensitive on the inside. Tidus was just a pretty boy. He's not hot, but he's cute. He also whined too much. Sora is his own character.

Xander
05-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Nah, I didn't notice much of any of them in Sora, with the exception of his hair being a little Cloud-like xD

Sora is so awesome
05-28-2004, 05:47 PM
actually if u've ever played the game the bouncer than u would think that the main character and sora have the almost exact same clothes

the bouncer guy doesn't have the crowns as the keychain or necklace

that's the only real difference

Ariel
05-29-2004, 12:47 AM
Nah, I didn't notice much of any of them in Sora, with the exception of his hair being a little Cloud-like xD

I agree. xD

Sora seemed pretty much like his own character, to me, anyways.

FFFFsephychibi
05-29-2004, 10:17 PM
o well those are just the few things i noticed they had in common!

i really do think sora's his own character!

Michiru
05-30-2004, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I think Sora is pretty much his own character. I personally believe comparing him to Squall and Cloud is a dangerous comperasion. Because Sora is a social person, while the others are not.

FFFFsephychibi
05-30-2004, 03:45 AM
i was also using tidus... TIDUS IS VERY SOCIABLE! lilttle horn dog... lol

sorry.... tidus was very sociable in ff10!

omnislasher
06-03-2004, 11:48 PM
the creator of kingdom hearts said that he is a mix of cloud, squall, and tidus

this is kinda off topic, but in the coliseum after the battles, he does some very familiar victory poses ;)

Hi, don't double post ~Gau

TasteyPies
06-04-2004, 12:25 AM
Sora is sora but sure i guess he could have been modled off of those 3

(Slasher dont doublepost. You should use the Edit/Delete button to add aditional information *begins to fix* wait...nvm I'm not a mod)

ChaosCalibur
06-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Erm there was an interview with the guy who did it, erm the director i think (i'm not good at japanies names, so i don't remember his name :\ ) Since he worked on FFVII and VIII he said that Sora is a mix between Squall and Cloud but still Sora is a very distincive character by himself...

Chibi Youkai
06-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Well, he does seem to mimic Cloud, Squall, and Zell during the Colliseum battles.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Actually, i'm going with the Sion from the bouncer, that really is ridiculously similar, in appearance anyways. he's not moody enough to be squall, and not really tough enough to be a cloud wannabe. and he's far too serious to be a Tidus wannabe. his personality is totally original. but i'd definitely say the costume is a hand me down from the bouncer, though at least they toned down the clubber overtones, and reduced that choker to a simple chain.... if you've played it, i know you wondered the whole game how he wasn't getting smacked in the face with ten pounds of silver every two seconds (sion, i mean)

Ryth
08-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Yeah not really he does have a little bit of Tidus but Sora isn't a whiny brat and he's rightoues like Cloud(? later in the game in the biginning he's just a selfish mercenary) but more so. The difference between Cloud, Leon and Sora is that umm Sora smiles!!!! Yes he does mimic Cloud's, Squall's (Leon's to those who don't have FFVIII), and Zell's victory pose's he twirls his Keyblade in a full circle a few times and puts it behind his back like Cloud, he swings it two times and turns around and puts it on his shoulder like Leon (Squall), and swings his fists around like Zell.

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 02:00 AM
Yeah, he's pretty unique. I can't wait to see how he's changed in KH2...

Unknown_Soldier
08-24-2004, 09:52 AM
i coulda sworn i heard somewhere that they took his looks from Cloud and Zell... somehow... but i thought his personality was pretty original....

DJZen
08-26-2004, 06:16 AM
Hmmm, maybe the Japanese version of Sora was meant to be a composite of the Japanese versions of Squall, Cloud and Tidus, and this just got a little lost in translation. Personally, I thought Sora wasn't at all likr Cloud or Squall, because he never said anything like "Whatever..." or "AAAAAGH! MY CLICHED MYSTERIOUS PAST IS SCREWING WITH MY HEAD IN BROKEN ENGLISH!!!!"

Ooh, sorry, I just like interjecting that opinion :D

Pheesh
08-26-2004, 08:08 AM
If i had to make a guess i would say he's a mix between sion and kou from the bouncer. sion for the clothes and certain aspects about kou's attitude are reflected in him. But I think sora is his own character.